Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,847 members, 7,798,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) (55594 Views)

Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos / King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
ekems2017:
This is not the only thief in Nigeria. We have a lot of them still serving in government. I understand this man was too good to his people. That is why they are celebrating him. If one can be in jail and install a governor. He should be a super man.

No! They love him because he stole so much and impoverished dem hence any peanut he sends to dem is greatly appreciated hence there continual loyalty!

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by ibkgab001: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ole X OLE
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by constance500: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Suxes:

yes. they have tooked over.

grin you tooked over too
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Firstly i must say that most of this Ayiri's wealth hv indirect link to Ibori. So this is just a re-union for the goons. Chopping continues.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by newyorks(m): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Thief welcomes anoda thief.....naija I hail!!!
how poverty has reaped u.u're here hating they're there flexing.say_no_to_hating.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Life4Varnity: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Thief welcomes anoda thief.....naija I hail!!!

Go and thief your own and stop making noise here

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by StCapital: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
I see Chief James Ibori joining his Brother Chief Ayiri in APC very soon.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Marthaodion(f): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
ekems2017:
This is not the only thief in Nigeria. We have a lot of them still serving in government. I understand this man was too good to his people. That is why they are celebrating him. If one can be in jail and install a governor. He should be a super man.

I really don't understand people that write stuffs like this. We are talking about a convicted criminal who has just been deported back to his country. My sister the truth is he should not be celebrated for any reason at all. He should quietly entire his house and mind his business, then find time and apologize for his actions.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by seifini(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Most of those commenting do not even live in Delta.FYI,dis man till date brought D highest developmental projects, empowered people,etc.He stole just like 99% past govs but his problem was fighting D powers-that-be at D time;I'm talking OBJ n co.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Marthaodion(f): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
newyorks:
how poverty has reaped u.u're here hating they're there flexing.say_no_to_hating.

What has poverty got to do with his submissions above. Are they not celebrated thieves.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by abdulaz: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:
Can we just legalize corruption so some honest people don't lose out in this country thinking there is hope
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Odingo1: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Daslim180:
Pesin wey dem suppose lynched and pour petrol for him body and light ham up make him burn daanuu.... anyways birds of same feather flocks together

[/b]The west are celebrating your own thief[b],Tunibi. Buhari and the north are celebrating their own thief Abacha,Ibb,etc,[/b]Buhari said that Abacha did not steal any money,so they will also say Ibori did not steal[b].
Allow them to celebrate their own thief in peace as it is done in the other part of the country.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Rachaeleanah: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Marthaodion(f): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
seifini:
Most of those commenting do not even live in Delta.FYI,dis man till date brought D highest developmental projects, empowered people,etc.He stole just like 99% past govs but his problem was fighting D powers-that-be at D time;I'm talking OBJ n co.

Most thieves were not wicked or so bad at some point in their lives, but that doesn't mean they should be celebrated. I don't need to be in Delta before I should comment on his case. He was convicted abroad. If nah young hustling boys pushing drugs abroad that was caught, you will be singing kill him, deport him, and shame him.
There is no justification for his celebration, rather he should be apologizing to his people for bad conduct.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Guide our leaders right

Help our youths the truth to know...

Second stanza 3&4 line of the national anthem sums up my opinion

Check my signature
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by newyorks(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Marthaodion:

What has poverty got to do with his submissions above. Are they not celebrated thieves.

what are u insinuating lady?tell me ur occupation let me tell u that u are a thief also.they're celebrated thieves is concour bt goan steal urs.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Trails: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Spoke with my brother and says Ibori is been celebrated for the lives he touched and d projects he put which no other Gov.in (Delta-state) since he left has been able to do or touched d lives of pple as much as he has...so cheers to Ibori now I understand not his crime is been celebrated but his work#
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by toluleke(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
JAMES IBORI to join APC soon and be given presidential pardon and sure he will contest as a senator. Lie mohammed to tell us more lies that he was witch hunt by OBJ grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by curvilicious: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
The very guy!!!!

Baba i butu for you

Welcome back
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by belcom10(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:
Can we just legalize corruption so some honest people don't lose out in this country thinking there is hope
shocked
SaulRazor:
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Birds of the same feather...
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
I remember when the Kano state government honored AlMustapha the terrorist..
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
Igbos celebrating immorality and corruption since God knows when

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
About four years ago, I attended an annual event of the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies. Ex-IGP, Tafa Balogun was one of the guests. He was said to have accompanied a lecturer-friend of his there. Other guests got an applause after being introduced. You could count the number of those who applauded him after he was introduced by the moderator that day. Murmurs by the audience also followed that introduction that day. Why would anyone gladly welcome someone whom he knows stole from him?

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a ZOO
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Odingo1: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Marthaodion:

Most thieves were not wicked or so bad at some point in their lives, but that doesn't mean they should be celebrated. I don't need to be in Delta before I should comment on his case. He was convicted abroad. If nah young hustling boys pushing drugs abroad that was caught, you will be singing kill him, deport him, and shame him.
There is no justification for his celebration, rather he should be apologizing to his people for bad conduct.
Have Abacha family apologize to Nigerians,rather his wife said that they can never be poor as dangote,Buhari came and tell us that Abacha did not steal any money, have Nigeria bigger former governors thieves apologized,from Tunibi and co,owing various private jets and airlines without any business,yet their people celebrate them and call them lion of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Day11:
Ayiri na my guy
I like the guy
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Odingo1: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
catlova2:
Igbos celebrating immorality and corruption since God knows when
[/b]Is Ibori and his people Igbos[b]. shocked shocked cool Buhari said that Abacha did not steal any money you kept quiet.
Abacha wife said that they can never be poor as dangote you praise her.
[/b]Is like the word Igbo is giving you nightmares[b].

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
In the other news earlier, one criminal was burnt to death.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by coputa(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
SaulRazor:
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) by lamalang(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Only in my country a thief is welcome home and celebrate like a hero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) / Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.