Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports (14947 Views)

NYSC Debunks Reports Of Postponed 2020 Batch A Orientation Due To Coronavirus / Attention :corpers Serving In Anambra / Nysc Debunks Reports Claiming A Corp Member Was Killed In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by Wagasigiungu(m): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dear all,

RE: PHONY MEDICAL REPORTS FOR NYSC CONCESSIONARY POSTINGS

The issue of phony medical reports supposedly from health facilities across the nation purpotedly signed by doctors meant to aid redeployment of youth corpers to thier states of choice is lately becoming an issue of concern to the medical profession.

In the last few weeks we have seen several of such phony letters (attached herewith as appendix) with increasing intensity and absurdity, a careful objective scrutiny and independent verification of some of those letters will reveal that they are most likely not written by doctors.

It is in view of the above that the National Committee on Medical Intelligence and Surveillance together with the National Committee on NYSC Doctors with the full blessings of the NOC are putting mechanisms in place to put a halt to the issue or at least bring it down to the barest minimum possible.

Several steps have been taking by the National Committee on NYSC Doctors including plans to pay a courtesy visit to the DG NYSC at the Abuja Headquarters to intimate him of this ugly trend and propose ways of curbing such acts moving forward including apprehending the bearers of such phony letters.

The National Committee on Medical Intelligence and Surveillance will be complementing such efforts and both committees have jointly proposed that all medical reports coming to the NYSC camp should first be scrutinised by the Family Physician posted to the Camp (not NYSC doctors) for authentication, if found to be phony (to be determined by a laid down criteria) such letters should be sent to the NMA National secretariat for further actions through the National committees which include tracing the source of the letters back to thier origin with the help of State Chapters Chairmen/Secretaries to either apprehend the culprit or at least put the health facilities on notice that it's is being impersonated; If the latter is the outcome from findings, the offending youth corper can then be sanctioned appropriately, this will serve as a deterrent.

The above among other measures are being put in place to checkmate the situation and we welcome suggestions in this regards, we therefore call on state chapters to give us the maximum support and cooperation possible to achieve success and nip the issue of phony medical reports in the bud once and for all.

Thank you.

Dr AbdulGafar Jimoh Chairman Committee on Medical Intelligence and Surveillance

Dr Abdulrahman Usman
Chairman Committee on NYSC Doctors

Copied!!!!
Re: Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by Wagasigiungu(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
I will attach below some examples of such phony medical reports. If our dear Otondos must lie to seek relocation or otherwise for medical reasons, at least make an effort to tell a "Convincing Lie". These medical reports are quite hilarious to the discerning eyes. Lol.
Goodluck to all the relocation-seeking Otondos.
Corper weee!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by Wagasigiungu(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
1st Attachments
Re: Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by Wagasigiungu(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
1st set of Attachments

Re: Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
vv

2 Likes

Re: Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by Wagasigiungu(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
2nd set of Attachments

Re: Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by Wagasigiungu(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
3rd set of Attachments

Re: Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by Wagasigiungu(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
Mr. Man just mind ur fvcking business. Prospective corp member's deployment are often bereft of due process or how do u explain a situation where a female corp member from Rivers State could be posted to far away state such as Kano, Kaduna, sokoto or katsina and still be paid a little peanut of N1000 as transport allowance and at d same be exposed to all sorts of risks? What's the rationale for that?
Convey this to d minister of youth and sports and to d NYSC-DG that the system has lost it's relevance, the decree setting up NYSC should be reviewed and properly restructured to reflect the reality on ground. Until then, allow those who seek for redeployment do that for the sake of their comfort.
Guy no need to curse and rant unnecessarily. I come in peace. Just posting some info, thats all. From your rantings above, i can make some deductions about your person, but i ain't the enemy. Just chill out bro. one Love.

1 Like

Re: Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wagasigiungu:

Guy no need to curse and rant unnecessarily. I come in peace. Just posting some info, thats all. From your rantings above, i can make some deductions about your person, but i ain't the enemy. Just chill out bro. one Love.
Sorry about my outburst, it was precipitated by the loss of A female corp member from Rivers state in Kadunna 3 days ago due to her inability to seek prompt medical intervention.
Having carefully scrutinize all exhibit here, I can now see reasons in all u are trying to make known.
Those letters are nothing but an insult to the noble profession. They were badly written to extent that the lies are palpable to d blinds. Imagine one with benign prostatic hypertrophy as a case been presented with chest pain on treatment with vasopin(cotrimoxazole)....lol! Hilarious, I can't just stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lalasticlacla
Mynd44
ogbeche77
Yokiti
Crazyman

Com m'an seeoooo how otondos have been lieooooo

1 Like

Re: Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by ThinkSmarter: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
The hand written report from mes metro hospital SabonGari, Kano. Is it written in Hindu, Arabic or Hebrew?
Some1 should help me abeg, Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Attention Corpers!!!!: Phony Medical Reports by Wagasigiungu(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2017
PHC1stBorn:

Sorry about my outburst, it was precipitated by the loss of A female corp member from Rivers state in Kadunna 3 days ago due to her inability to seek prompt medical intervention.
Having carefully scrutinize all exhibit here, I can now see reasons in all u are trying to make known.
Those letters are nothing but an insult to the noble profession. They were badly written to extent that the lies are palpable to d blinds. Imagine one with benign prostatic hypertrophy as a case been presented with chest pain on treatment with vasopin(cotrimoxazole)....lol! Hilarious, I can't just stop laughing
Yes o. Thanks. Apologies accepted with reciprocated gratitude. Lol.
Very funny medical reports. I just had to share to call the stakeholders attention to it.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Denies Launching Portal For Payment Of N75,000 To Ex Corps Members / Please Advice A Corper Who Was Just Robbed Of N90,000 / Ogun State Batch B Corpers 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.