Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest (61259 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by no1madman(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Baawaa:

First time this man will speak sense,
He's always on point. .
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by remedick: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
roselynbas:
if your family has been threatened, you will do worse than Tuface. the real enemy here is our government. The question to ask is, why was he picked? what is the role of DSS in this government? the necessary questions should be asked.
Their role is to gag threats.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by willorie(f): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
nice piece there AreaFada quite reasonable and motivating our mumu don do & our mumu for sure don reach last bus-stop
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by mccoy47(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
repogirl:
alakoba ni e
Huh? Taught u wia igbo? undecided
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mouthgag:

No! You're worse.

I will tell you why, also tell me your reason.

He has wasted people's
1. Time in preparation for the protest
2. Money that would have been use for other things buying protest material
3. Destroyed people's Confidence both in themselves and in others
And lot more

Never start what you can't finish.

Who force am to protest?

Rubbish man
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Mouthgag: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

I will tell you why, also tell me your reason.

He has wasted people's
1. Time in preparation for the protest
2. Money that would have been use for other things buying protest material
3. Destroyed people's Confidence both in themselves and in others
And lot more

Never start what you can't finish.

Who force am to protest?

Rubbish man
That line makes no sense.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mouthgag:

That line makes no sense.

While should it make sense to one who has no sense?
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by repogirl(f): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
mccoy47:

Huh? Taught u wia igbo? undecided
Nope.... what I said means you are a betrayer, incase you didnt know.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Gwan2(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Apina:

Idiat! Na ur papa buy d tecno fone and 10mb for me shebi.
I don't need to confront u....as ur username already said, u are a descendant of Ape family under the specie name Apina
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by cybriz82(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
i wish nelson mandela is frm nigeria.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by mantosa(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
LOL.

Michel2013:

had 2face empowered u or ur father before? let me tell u it is not easy to mobilize masses and lead them.whoever does it has big balls.just go and crawl under your mother laps and continue sucking ur fingers until sleep overtake u child.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Boyooosa(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
kalemy:
breaking news: Buhari extend his holiday by unspecified number of days....... My people, Buhari is DEAD period!
Change ur way my beloved friend, death may come for you even b4 Buhari...you know?
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Mouthgag: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

While should it make sense to one who has no sense?
Yes
I don't expect a retârd to make sense
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Apina(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Gwan2:

I don't need to confront u....as ur username already said, u are a descendant of Ape family under the specie name Apina
Lol.....I no know say u don graduate from d school of “WEREY".

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by agarawu23(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Raped nation....
Fuckery citizens without balls...
Go to other African countries and see how ppl fight for their right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
Relaxing down here,at the bank of river Niger,sipping a can of black bullet and smoking weed while listening to Bob Marley.

Firstly,fvck Nigeria. That country can never be great in its present form. The political class has put the populace in a sort of mental slavery. The psyche of the average Nigerian is too damaged to emancipate himself from the slavery.

Furthermore,due to this damaged psyche,you would realize that the average Westerner has been turned into a coward and a shameless sycophant;the Notherner an unabitious,parasitic and religious extremist;the Middle Beltan,a very confused and directionless person;the Southerner,a disillusioned,lost and voiceless man;and the Easterner,though the bravest of them all,greedy,selfish and a very dishonest fellow.

In conclusion,the only panacea for the disease called Nigeria and the only way to free ourselves from this bondage is for the masses to realize that his fellow man on the street is not the enemy - the elite is. We are all victims of a system set up to favour a few.

As I take the last drag on this ''lady on white wrapper'',I say;I'm ready(calling) for the revolution. The masses against the elites. So many will die,but all will be free at last.

I'm out.
The only thing I read in your epistle is the black bullet!
Omo I hail. Love that kpef like mad
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Werehkpe: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
What he has said is true BUT what differentiates him from Tuface and other weaklings who have succumbed to political fear? Charlie Boy is doing the VERY SAME thing many Nigerians do - criticize and make suggestions so the Nigerian youths can praise them.

Its time to stop talking and take actions. Its only when people like Charlie Boy, Tuface, Femi etc lead the way that Nigerian youths will rally together for the common purpose of making this country better and freeing our country of wasteful and self centred politicians

I will PERSONALLY be alongside Charlie Boy, Tuface, Femi should they lead such rallys and protests

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by hucienda: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
irynterri:
our generation is plagued with so many spineless and ball-less men and women who hide behind tribalism, religion and partisan politics to hide their cowardice,in 21st century when others are testing nuclear weapons we are still begging our fellow Nigerians(not even colonial masters) to give us light and we celebrate them when they pay our salaries which we earned,how can u be begging for your human right? although I do not support his ideology but this 2face chickening out has shown me that Nnamdi Kanu is the bravest and most fearlesss man of our generation,I wish his dream was a better nigeria and not biafra,I wish he used his voice to speak against our "colonial leaders"if he had done that by now he would have led a million-man protest and a Ghana -like revolution,all the same he has won my respect,i will never insult him and I wish him well in his ambition#I must fight for my children

Ma'am.

Hats Off. Respect.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by tifany89(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
irynterri:
our generation is plagued with so many spineless and ball-less men and women who hide behind tribalism, religion and partisan politics to hide their cowardice,in 21st century when others are testing nuclear weapons we are still begging our fellow Nigerians(not even colonial masters) to give us light and we celebrate them when they pay our salaries which we earned,how can u be begging for your human right? although I do not support his ideology but this 2face chickening out has shown me that Nnamdi Kanu is the bravest and most fearlesss man of our generation,I wish his dream was a better nigeria and not biafra,I wish he used his voice to speak against our "colonial leaders"if he had done that by now he would have led a million-man protest and a Ghana -like revolution,all the same he has won my respect,i will never insult him and I wish him well in his ambition#I must fight for my children
My dear I don't know you before but for speaking the truth and saying it as it is, you iryterri have won my admiration. One love #ourmumudondo
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by George2016(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
The Guy have been bought over by the A PC government therefore his post is irrelevant in this country.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Rozaay: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
989900:
'Charly man' just spoke my mind.
dude let's start anonymous in naija na, it will really wake people hell up
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by 989900: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
dude let's start anonymous in naija na, it will really wake people hell up

No doubt.
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by mccoy47(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
repogirl:
Nope.... what I said means you are a betrayer, incase you didnt know.
Lol.
I just dislike dat bacarnista guy ehh angry

Anyway I guess my assumptions wia wrong on u being igbo cuz I usually see "Amadi" on ur profile

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by IBreakRules: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
Relaxing down here,at the bank of river Niger,sipping a can of black bullet and smoking weed while listening to Bob Marley.

Firstly,fvck Nigeria. That country can never be great in its present form. The political class has put the populace in a sort of mental slavery. The psyche of the average Nigerian is too damaged to emancipate himself from the slavery.

Furthermore,due to this damaged psyche,you would realize that the average Westerner has been turned into a coward and a shameless sycophant;the Notherner an unabitious,parasitic and religious extremist;the Middle Beltan,a very confused and directionless person;the Southerner,a disillusioned,lost and voiceless man;and the Easterner,though the bravest of them all,greedy,selfish and a very dishonest fellow.

In conclusion,the only panacea for the disease called Nigeria and the only way to free ourselves from this bondage is for the masses to realize that his fellow man on the street is not the enemy - the elite is. We are all victims of a system set up to favour a few.

As I take the last drag on this ''lady on white wrapper'',I say;I'm ready(calling) for the revolution. The masses against the elites. So many will die,but all will be free at last.

I'm out.

WELL SAID BRO!
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by lawboss: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
SEOManiac:
Crap
#yourmumudondo
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by WINDSOW(m): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Apina:

Idiat! Na ur papa buy d tecno fone and 10mb for me shebi.
U guys are busying throwing insult @ each other when we have critical issue in th nation to deal with let shun violence BT emulate cooperation. Tks
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by bameyi(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
I respect Charlie Boy and the guy sabi write. Folks like that should come up with a plan. They will get support. Look at David Mark. Political elite like that are killing Nigerian. Amadioha fire all those anuofia like Tunubu, Saraki, Dino, David Mark, Godswill Apabio or whatever his name is etc
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by MrSly(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
irynterri:
Nigeria has been hijacked. No sane person will throw much energy for its survival.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY!
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by innochris815(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
what Nigerians are saying is d hardship is telling on us Is hard time d leader's rethink
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by MrPRevailer(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
1 Egg is now #50 shocked
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Offorroseline: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
rectitude:
Read his piece below...

The Struggle to overcome Political Insanity, Audacious impunity and Mindless looting in Nigeria took a Negative hit last night not just because Tuface Idibia called off the 6th of February, 2017 Protest; because most of the demons we are Fighting against hijack the Peoples Protest and Anger at the Establishment.
We must not Trivialize the Struggle or We will Struggle to make any impact in the Emancipation of the Nigerian Mind. President Muhammadu Buhari is not the Problem of the Nigerian State and this is not excusing his Failures. The Nigeria Political Elite are Vampires Feeding off the Blood of a Willing and Docile Populace. They Loot Because we Hail; The Celebration of Ibori in Delta State Yesterday and Across the Country Typifies the Insanity of our Stupidity and eternal Problem of the Nigerian Struggling Populace.

Now we retreat to regroup and replan and we will lock hands to synchronise our objectives. For me, it is #ALUTAETERNAL, because If we no plan well things no go work well. No be everybody get that kin heart to stand tall when jungle mature. The real tsunami it's coming, and no doubt I will be on the front line. I will take the First Bullet; let my body be the first to drop; Let my Blood be the first to wash our LANDS.

Will the Nigeria youth back a Full Blooded Peaceful Political Mass Revolution at the Federal, State and Local Government Level? I doubt. But, I no go give up on my children, The Coalition of the Frustrated, Angry and Hungry, as well as this country that I love. We must sustain the pressure and cannot turn back as the Revolution Continues. We must begin to resist political insensitivity and mindless looting of our common wealth.
I, AreaFada will fight so fear will no longer cripple my people. Our MUMU don reach last bus-stop. And before we go start to chop sand sand, we go enter street and purge our lands of political dictatorship, oppression, poverty and corruption.
We must not walk/work alone or we will fail miserably. The Nigerian politician is our eternal enemy; The Nigerian people are the willing victim and it is time to channel our anger peacefully towards making governance work for us and not against us.

We must stop being the victims and become THE FEAR/THE MOB.
If our yeye Leaders no fear us, change no go come.
We Dey Prepare; We Dey Come to a Local Government, State House, State Assembly or an Arm of Federal Government Near You be cause #OurMumuDonDo

Charlyboy Oputa(AreaFada)
President.
Frustrated Nigerians.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQIHIBOgaf4/?hl=en

I respect you, true talk sir
Re: Charly Boy's Reaction To Cancelled 2face Protest by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
irynterri:

Nah, you don't wish for his ideology to have been different. The proponents of a restructured Nigeria can come forward with their own push and stand by it,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video / For Using Android Phone, AY Makun Called Out By Lady. See His Epic Reply / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.