Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 AM

See The Pick Up Lines Pique And Obama Used To Woo Their Spouses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Pick Up Lines Pique And Obama Used To Woo Their Spouses (618 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pick Up Lines Pique And Obama Used To Woo Their Spouses by Thepasserby(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
It's February again, the love bells are ringing and the love birds are singing. February comes with lots of love. Permit me to also say that after December and January, the third most popular month of the year is February because of Valentines day.

A lot of guys and ladies are planning on celebrating their Valentines day in one way or the other.

In the mood of the season, I came across the pick up lines used by Pique and Obama to woo their spouses.

1. Pique and Shakira

"If I have to play to reach the final just to see you again, I will do that".

Pique met Shakira at the 2010 world cup held in South Africa. After the opening ceremony, they parted ways because Shakira left South Africa. Even when she left, they kept in touch with each other.

Pique called her to ask when he will possibly see her again and she told him she will be around for the closing ceremony. Pique who was already in love with her told her that "if I have to play and reach the finals, then I will do just that". Those words melted the heart of Shakira and broke her resistance. Thank God Pique's team reached the finals, it might have been a different ball game entirely.

2. Barrack and Michelle.

"That kind of shuts you up, doesn't it?"

Michelle and Obama were on a date when they started arguing about marriage and rights and then the food arrived. Michelle opened the plate and found a ring inside and Barrack added by saying "that kind of shuts you up, doesn't it?

The love story of the Obama's is quite a funny one. Michelle was his senior in law school and she was assigned to mentor him.

Culled from www.palmchatnow.com
Re: See The Pick Up Lines Pique And Obama Used To Woo Their Spouses by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
Trump's line will be like: Dunno if I should grab your puss.y

3 Likes

Re: See The Pick Up Lines Pique And Obama Used To Woo Their Spouses by samincredible44(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
buhari to aisha"go to za oda room"

1 Like

Re: See The Pick Up Lines Pique And Obama Used To Woo Their Spouses by newyorks(m): 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
thats wao
Re: See The Pick Up Lines Pique And Obama Used To Woo Their Spouses by TheValiant(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
#Obama #Mentor cool
Re: See The Pick Up Lines Pique And Obama Used To Woo Their Spouses by AlexCk: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Obama's own tho,
Lol,
The ring "shut her up" indeed

I wonder how lai Mohammed did his own grin

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Ese On Big Brother Dey Feel Like Sef? / Ghanaian Men Show More Attention To Their Ladies Than Nigerian Men / How Hard Is It To Find True Love??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.