Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now (8080 Views)

I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tiny23:

keep praying,instead of crying pls
You can help me pray for her
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Marvel1206: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Bro those are clear signs. I cant deceive myself.
You think she was wrongly diagnosed?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by oluwaseun8(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
It's well with her. She won't die... have faith bro
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
oluwaseun8:
It's well with her. She won't die... have faith bro
I already know she will.. Its kidney bro..
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by oluwaseun8(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
I already know she will.. Its kidney bro..

Hey bro, stop talking like this, don't u believe in God ?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Marvel1206: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
oluwaseun8:

Yes i believe in God , Believing in God does not stop her from dying.. she isnt a sacred cow.. the fact is.. Death is inevitable.. i already know clearly that she is gonna die.. its just painful looking at her while i know she will die soon.. very heart breaking
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
You can help me pray for her

i am
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
oluwaseun8:

I sympathise with the OP, it breaks my heart seeing his sister lying in such critical condition and I really wish I could do something to help; however, if you are talking about the christian God aka bible god, well, that guy just doesn't exist. Can you prove me wrong?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

I sympathise with the OP, it breaks my heart seeing his sister lying in such critical condition and I really wish I could do something to help; however, if you are talking about the christian God aka bible god, well, that guy just doesn't exist. Can you prove me wrong?
God exist bro. But he wont stop my sister from going.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Yes i believe in God , Believing in God does not stop her from dying.. she isnt a sacred cow.. the fact is.. Death is inevitable.. i already know clearly that she is gonna die.. its just painful looking at her while i know she will die soon.. very heart breaking

I am sorry bro. It's indeed heartbreaking standing by your love one who's hurt and not being able to help.
I felt this way watching my elder sister battling for her life while I couldn't do nothing. Times like this make me wish that god really exists. Be strong, bro!
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

I am sorry bro. It's indeed heartbreaking standing by your love one who's hurt and not being able to help.
I felt this way watching my elder sister battling for her life while I couldn't do nothing. Times like this make me wish that god really exists. Be strong, bro!
in short if my mum know she will die.. ehnnn.. na another wahala
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
God exist bro. But he wont stop my sister from going.

If God exist, why can't he simply send down one of his angels to heal your sister? Surely that's not a difficult thing to do. If I had the power, I would take away your sister's burden right now without thinking twice. I hate seeing people in pains.

It's either God exists and he's a sadist who derives pleasure from watching people suffer, and doesn't give a shiit what people think of him, or maybe, just maybe, he simply doesn't exist.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
RogueNation:

If God exist, why can't he simply send down one of his angels to heal your sister? Surely that's not a difficult thing to do. If I had the power, I would take away your sister's burden right now without thinking twice. I hate seeing people in pains.

It's either God exists and he's a sadist who derives pleasure from watching people suffer, and doesn't give a shiit what people think of him, or maybe, just maybe, he simply doesn't exist.
Because everyone will taste death at a point in time. No one is exception
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
in short if my mum know she will die.. ehnnn.. na another wahala

Bro, stop saying she will die. Be positive. At least she's still alive and still have her breath. Your sister will not die.

This world is so unfair. What did she do to deserve all this? What a cruel world!
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:

Indeed. Death comes for us all.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by elegantslayer(f): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
I have been to the hospital today to see my sister and know what step to take. With heavy heart i am writing

this message because on getting to the hospital today i saw a different thing which has not been there before..

I think the only help my sister needs now is divine intervention because it has gotten to a very critical

stage.
When i got to the hospital today, i saw my sister Legs Swollen which is not like that before. I think her

kidney has damaged because according to what her husband told me..he told me that test shows that she has a

liver problem .. i google few things about liver failure and what i read is quite different from what her

husband told me.. When i got there this morning, i look at my sister eyes and it was very yellow, All her feet

and legs have swollen up, she couldnt talk very well , she couldnt breath very well... according to what i read

on Google : ----> Signs of Kidney Failure
a reduced amount of urine.
swelling of your legs, ankles, and feet from retention of fluids caused by the failure of your kidneys to

eliminate water waste.
unexplained shortness of breath.
excessive drowsiness or fatigue.
persistent nausea.
confusion.
pain or pressure in your chest.
seizures.

This same Kidney failure is what killed my mum sister about 6 years ago

I dont think she will survive it because this are the signs i see in my Aunt before she passed out.. She died in my presence.. i am the only one that was with her the day she passed out. Dear Nairalanders i dont think the donations is neccesary again because i am suspecting that it is cancer that spread to those organs , The mistake we did was that we didnt do the BOIPSY before her husband went ahead to remove the lump in her breast.. It is now that the condition is getting worse that doctor give us a form to do a BIOPSY Scan/Test .. Her Tummy has swollen up.. I am not wishing my sister to die but the way i see things i dont think she will survive the illness except God Intervene in this case .

I really Thank everyone that support me and my sister .. I wrote a note and told her to hold it so that i can snap her with the note for her too to show appreciation. Thank you very much. May God not let any of you encounter this kind of thing.

see some pictures after the message

I think my sister is already Gone..
op,almost shed tears when I saw dis ur post.Op,where is ur faith,is der anytin difficult for God to do,pray for a miracle and have faith.Pray angrily to God,say that prayer that will shake heaven,pls stop saying negative tins.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by tolugar: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:

keep your thoughts to yourself bro

seeing a loved one sick and can't do anything is the worst moment to behold

thats the real feeling of heart break.

I've been there and it has changed the way i see things bro. just keep your thoughts to yourself and don't be angry with God.

thats the bridge upon which we most pass.

instead, use this period to seek for reason and or purpose.

you will surly find a clue. God is a perfect one.

just seek

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by smilingface(m): 1:02am On Feb 07, 2017
life sometimes can be so unfair this is happening to a human being and some people out there have billions in their account just there doing nothing when it can go a long way in another person life...I wish i have billions or million even thousands right now but to be truthful I don't....i pray God carryout it's miracle in her life..in Jesus name amen
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Mustiboy(m): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
I almost shed tears reading this.
may God heal ur sister bro, so sad.

That was how I lost my dad; I was helpless, unable to do anything.

Who knows? A time may come when there will be neither sickness, nor death. But I only can which I believed that promise.
The bitter truth is, it all ends here. Take heart bro
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Aminat508(f): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
cry This is touching.. .. CaptainBomb pleaselets us be positive
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Aminat508:
cry This is touching.. .. CaptainBomb pleaselets us be positive
it is now 100% clear and sure that she will die.. The husband just called me and told me that the result of the biopsy is out and its CANCER.. RIP TEMITOPE.. AM GOING TO MISS YOU MY LOVELY SISTER.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
CaptainBomb:
it is now 100% clear and sure that she will die.. The husband just called me and told me that the result of the biopsy is out and its CANCER.. RIP TEMITOPE.. AM GOING TO MISS YOU MY LOVELY SISTER.

I don't wanna say this,but, is something. f**king wrong with you?
Can't you be optimistic?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tiny23:

I don't wanna say this,but, is something. f**king wrong with you? Can't you be optimistic?
okay tell me is there any solution.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
CaptainBomb:
okay tell me is there any solution.

don't stop praying
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tiny23:

don't stop praying
can you tell me 1 person that has been cure of cancer through prayer and i will pray.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by Rukkydelta(f): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
CaptainBomb:
can you tell me 1 person that has been cure of cancer through prayer and i will pray.
For it's in the Bible that if our faith is as little as a mustard seed we can move mountains "
Luke17:6 And the Lord said, If you had faith as a grain of mustard seed, you could say unto this sycamine tree, Be plucked up by the root, and be planted in the sea; and it would obey you."

All you need now is faith and a positive mindset. Your aunt died of same sickness doesn't means your sister will. Never give up, keep on praying ask God for his mercy. ''Jeremiah29:12&13 says Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'' "Hebrews11:1 Faith is the assurance of things you have hoped for, the absolute conviction that there are realities you’ve never seen.''

Proclaim life to her and let her do same to herself cos words that comes out of our mouth really matters. You and your family members Shouldn't give the devil the upper arm. For God has conquered Satan and has taken the key of life and death from him."Rev18:1 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

God is never too late there's always a 11th hour miracle. He can still do it
Or do you think God purpose for your sister is to die at this young age leaving her tender kids behind?
My dear never loose hope
I pray that God show your sister mercy and bring upon her divine healing. IJN... AMEN
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by CaptainBomb(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Rukkydelta:

For it's in the Bible that if our faith is as little as a mustard seed we can move mountains "
Luke17:6 And the Lord said, If you had faith as a grain of mustard seed, you could say unto this sycamine tree, Be plucked up by the root, and be planted in the sea; and it would obey you."

All you need now is faith and a positive mindset. Your aunt died of same sickness doesn't means your sister will. Never give up, keep on praying ask God for his mercy. ''Jeremiah29:12&13 says Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'' "Hebrews11:1 Faith is the assurance of things you have hoped for, the absolute conviction that there are realities you’ve never seen.''

Proclaim life to her and let her do same to herself cos words that comes out of our mouth really matters. You and your family members Shouldn't give the devil the upper arm. For God has conquered Satan and has taken the key of life and death from him."Rev18:1 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

God is never too late there's always a 11th hour miracle. He can still do it
Or do you think God purpose for your sister is to die at this young age leaving her tender kids behind?
My dear never loose hope
I pray that God show your sister mercy and bring upon her divine healing. IJN... AMEN
Thanks sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by MrPRevailer(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
iykofias:
u r nothing but a fool.wot right do u have to call d husband to invite him to ur stupid church, is it because they are nt buoyant? If everybody start inviting him to his/her church wot goal will it achieve.what they need now is money/support n kind words, not church escapades afterall they have theirs Must u advertise/bring up ur church here, I dnt kno why 'chosen' members like going around inviting people, must every tom n harry go to 'chosen'. Pple like u r d problems we have, wot stopped u from goin to ur 'ultimate solution ground ' n intercede for his sick lil sis.(isn't that part of d intentions of this thread?).l

@op its well, will try at my end

You see, I've seen many of you before. Thank God A good sum of them have discovered the truth. Moreover, I have every right to invite her to my Church, THE LORD'S CHOSEN. Because I am confident what God is doing there. Are you confident that God will heal a HIV patient/deaf and dumb in your church? NO YOU ARENT. tongue Because it DOESNT HAPPEN IN YOUR CHURCH. or IT RARELY HAPPENS. grin So your best reaction in such situations is to provide money for operation or doctor-related services.

Ive made my point, so I overlook the rest of your hateful comments.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Please Help My Sister. I Dont Want Her To Die Now by ScienceWatch: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Soteriahascome:
Drop your account number... I will do something myself.

Please go to Scoan on her behalf, pray and try to get the church attention on this.
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua.

The majority is experiencing an awaking from blind loyalty, to loyalty to the whole truth of Jesus and His promises.
Many church goers are not witnessing the life of the WORD in their churches as shown in the Holy Scoan Church, which says 'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."

It is written “The WORD became flesh and made His dwelling among us.” Meaning Jesus is living among us, as demonstrated so powerfully in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

'I came to make all things new." Come to me all you that are burdened and I will make it light."
This statement to the world is the most significant and memorable ever written.
Its implications are unlimited.

This is the key to the understanding of the mystery of Jesus Christ. Scoan Church Nigeria demonstrates with mind-blowing verifiable Biblical and scientific evidence that Jesus Christ is the Word and the Word has miraculous power to heal, to deliver from evil spirits and to prosper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. / Why I Don't Date Slim Guys / Have You Truly Loved Someone,but You Just Couldn't Be Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.