Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Meet The 14 Year Old Pakistani Boy That Can Pop His Eyes Out (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The 14 Year Old Pakistani Boy That Can Pop His Eyes Out (photos) (3230 Views)

All Eyes On Oluwo Of Iwo At London Airport As He Arrives Country In Style.Photos / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa / Emir Of Dutse Gifts Wheelchair To 14-Year-Old Physically Challenged Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 14 Year Old Pakistani Boy That Can Pop His Eyes Out (photos) by crispyvick(f): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
A teenager from Pakistan has become an internet sensation after he filmed himself popping his eye balls out.
Ahmed Khan, 14, can pop his eyes out beyond eye sockets by over 10 mm. Khan, who studies at a local school in Lahore, discovered his unique ability to pop his eyes last year.
A teenager from Pakistan has become an internet sensation after he filmed himself popping his eye balls out.
Ahmed Khan, 14, can pop his eyes out beyond eye sockets by over 10 mm. Khan, who studies at a local school in Lahore, discovered his unique ability to pop his eyes last year.
‘Last year, I was doing something and I touched my eye and the eyeball popped out,’ said the 14-year-old. ‘I thought I had damaged my eye or something but realised it did not cause any harm to my eye.
I tried popping the other eye out and I was successful. This seemed fun and after trying a couple of times I got used to it.’
Although, he is very popular in his school thanks to his unique talent, many kids are scared of Khan.
‘Many younger kids in school run away when they see me. They are scared of my eye popping,’ he said.
‘Even the girls in school get scared. They think that my eyes will fall out into my hands or something.’
Khan is now ‘eyeing’ a place in the Guinness World record books.
‘Once I had mastered the art of popping eyeballs at will, I was told by my friends about Guinness Book of World Records. That day it became my aim to break the record,’ he said.
The record for popping eyeballs to the maximum currently belongs to Kim Goodman from the US who can pop her eyes out of her eye sockets by 12mm.
Khan said: ‘My eye popping is way better than the American woman who owns the record and I can break her record anytime.’
ee more pics
http://www.godwingist.com/2017/02/meet-14-year-old-pakistani-boy-that-can.html#more

Re: Meet The 14 Year Old Pakistani Boy That Can Pop His Eyes Out (photos) by LecciGucci: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buh why is he lookin this meme shocked
Re: Meet The 14 Year Old Pakistani Boy That Can Pop His Eyes Out (photos) by fowosh: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
we call ds ojuyobo

(1) (Reply)

Young South African Girls Kidnapped And Forced To Marry Hiv-positive Men / Ebo Riru Videos / Omu Arochuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.