Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Must Read Article:life Is Like A Graduate Without A Job In Nigeria By Wikinaija - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read Article:life Is Like A Graduate Without A Job In Nigeria By Wikinaija (455 Views)

Life Is Like A Sexual Intercourse / Life Is Not Fair / One Corner; Ghanian Deadly Virus In Nigeria. By SamGeorgeH2o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Article:life Is Like A Graduate Without A Job In Nigeria By Wikinaija by Klaasicworks(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Life Is like a graduate without a job You can’t deny your dignified status Yet you can’t live up to your responsibilities.Life Is like a graduate without a job

I have been pushed to the wall I now trek the streets like a beggar But the ones who are connected Get fat civil jobs and keep quiet I have Been pushed to the wall maybe suicide can make me quite.

My people, I have served in NYSC if I tell you, please believe me If you don’t have people, you are lost The job in this country is only for those who have long legs That is why not all graduate can get it Nigeria is not good for the poor yet Nigerians are the happiest in their plight At Last! The national servant are back all wrapped in poverty.

And when the ata-ifiok has passed away, When Only fools fill the power corridor Since those who dare to speak have been killed, Then chaos in the city will deepen For pride precedes falling to pieces Let our politicians, past and present, take note They have wronged The youth of this country badly What’s that crowd on the main road?

A young girl is dead, hit by a reckless drunk driver on a Bad road! My sister is gone My mother is no more And my world has been swept away.

Sister when you go tell them Tell the Abachas, Al Mustaphas and the Iboris That They have done us great evil Tell Them Nigeria is falling And that Boko haram is inching towards Aso Rock Tell Them that the economy cries for help Choked by their greed Tell them the youths and pensioners curse them Because Hunger and poverty Now Walk the land, even as Foreigners enjoy our money in Swiss Banks.

- See more at: https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/02/must-read-article-life-like-graduate-without-job/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

see Diary Of A Lover Boy 2 / Jacob’s Plight / Long Ago [A Short Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.