Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (101483 Views)

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Extends His Sick Leave By Unspecified Number Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Coffin4Sale: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
kingsamosy:
if this is true... it means there is an atoms of truth in every rumour after all.
Business has been dull, make him step down abeg 4 the sake of our beloved nigeria
kingsamosy:
if this is true... it means there is an atoms of truth in every rumour after all.
kingsamosy:
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by joncom(m): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
PedroJP:

hahahahahahahahhahaha. Guy u bad ooo.

Others dey imagine how Buhari condition be now, u mah dey imagine where money waka dey go. Abeg wetin concern this thread concern money. Tell me the truth, did u benefit such from yaradua own ? Where u in government then ?

Guy ur level pass all others commenting here, i no fit laff again.
If u are observant, all the ministers are very quiet since he left. They are stealing what they can steal now. Cos when the inevitable has been announced they will have no relevance in the country again, as those they trampled upon will come for their heads.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Coffin4Sale: 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sarrki I did not like you useles comment, it is seun osewa that is siting and control our like to go for you and ur type! I suspect he is now Apc Member
sarrki:
So far it's not against the constitution
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 06, 2017
IF THE MAN SUDDENLY SHOWS UP AT ANY TIME IN NIGERIA, SOME PEOPLE WILL HANG THEMSELVES, AND IF HE DOES NOT SHOW UP SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL HANG THEMSELVES
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:
IF THE MAN SUDDENLY SHOWS UP AT ANY TIME IN NIGERIA, SOME PEOPLE WILL HANG THEMSELVES, AND IF HE DOES NOT SHOW UP SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL HANG THEMSELVES
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 06, 2017
fejikudz:
LOL..
E be like say BABA don LEGGO OO grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by debuscket(m): 1:02am On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari is dead
QED
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by str8talk1: 1:54am On Feb 06, 2017
imam07:
I just observed for a week now,I have been eating my food without meat. This is terrible. Something that have not happen to me b4 but in this APC regime.But I will still thank God because some people don't even see to eat but I pray God will provide for all of us.
But b4 it get to the situation where I will not see stew to chop rice. I must join the protest.
Wife dey, children dey how person go take good care of these people. And we believe we have good leaders.
And some idiots will come online saying it is evil by wishing our president death. Please can you tell what to wish him. Is like these set of people, their parents are feeding them or they are directly benefitting from buhari government. How do you expect me to wish him good when my children my children are going hungry because of bad economy.
Wallai if anybody should come online to talk in favour of him. He or she is the one to die in place of him.

Mallam, the "Chanji" don meet you? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Apoztl3(m): 2:22am On Feb 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
Some people will not like this.

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

Anybody wishing President Buhari any kind of ill luck HOLY GHOST FIRE.

"Hunger" really is "Bad"
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Apoztl3(m): 2:25am On Feb 06, 2017
sarrki:
And so says the "Z" lord
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by nobilie: 4:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Oh! At first, it was the presidential jet undergoing maintainance. Now, his returning has no fixed date. I'm sure, the reality is something close to the rumor. My problem is that the acting presido will not even be allowed to act properly
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by juman(m): 5:33am On Feb 06, 2017
That buhari, is a man that never wished common man well.

The two times he led nigeria, the country went into recession.

Thats absolute careless attitude to common man course.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by eldorado2050: 5:36am On Feb 06, 2017
must he wait to collect the medical results? let him to come back home, the report can be sent to him via many channels. i smell something fishy in this news pls.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2017
omo ibile baddest//u av been spotted. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
montezz:
Hmmm....onibara n b'ole bo

Wait ooo! I thought he went for vacation, why medical extension now? Please, tell another story again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by nkemma54(m): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
Some people will not like this.

[s]But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as [/s]nobody is dying this year.

[s]Anybody wishing President Buhari any kind of ill luck HOLY GHOST FIRE.[/s]

oga shut up. i for insult u if not 4 fear of ban. do u knw hw many ppl hv died dis year alone? personally, i've heard of at least 8 ppl who hv in lagos alone. so if he dies, na big deal?!
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by talk2saintify(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2017
lol

ma sista told me... smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by arowstev2000: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
eagleeye2:

That one na jonsing talk.
ur papa day jonse

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.