Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (101484 Views)

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Extends His Sick Leave By Unspecified Number Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by sampariwa(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Which naija...... Pmb.... U must come bak and finish ur remaining 2yrs ooooo... U no go run or die on dat seat.... Come complete am ooooo.... Nxt time u hear d name presidential election.... U no go come out ;Dm..... Use dis bag carry ur tins bag.... Quick come 4rm dat hospital bed abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by toshmann(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
This modafoka must not die o. This incompetent ruler must live to complete the mess he made.

And for all the Sai Buhari people, get ready o. It's Buhari until 2059.
Una nova see anything
Idiots

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Karlovich: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
the man has died, end of, these APC goons and zombie people should stop trying to deceive Nigerians

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by joncom(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
I am just imagining the type of looting that will be happening now.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by jchioma: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
E don red o! what is happening? Presiden.t Buha.ri, where art thou? Stool de house de wait for yansh o!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jonathan never wasted our funds on foreign medical trips

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Baba don die abeg! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by AngelicBeing: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
"" Nigerians should be more worried that Yemi Osinbajo is as blank as Muhamadu Buhari.
There's nothing to choose between both men in the presidency. That's the tragedy!

Were Buhari to join his ancestors the Nigerian situation would not change for good.
It is in that horrific sense that APC underdeveloped Nigeria and ruined the country.

APC has no intellectuals members in its numbers, but just a raft of demagogues.
Those demagogues can recite Koranic verses but can't think from premiss
to conclusion on practical matters of public administration or economics.

APC is a party of illiterates enabled to power by majority illiterate voters.
Muhamadu Buhari is the face of APC illiteracy destroying Nigeria today"".......>>>> by sahara reporters

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by kiltoko1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
AKUKO NA EGwu..story and music
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Chiedu4Trump: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
This was how the Yar'Adua saga started. grin

Oh boy u wicked pass anything
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by meeketta: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
ANY NIGERIANS WISHING PMB DEATH, IS THERE OWN PRESIDENT THAT WILL DIE.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by jconsulting(f): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Is because Tuface cancelled his protest
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by ORIGENAL(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
e don die
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Every demonic despot/sadist subjecting nigerians to un-told hardship.....kiss the DUST!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Rilwayne001: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

Dunno if ur yoruba or nay.

But I am igbo and will prefer Osinbanjo any day

Because he's a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Myself2(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Some people will not like this.

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

Anybody wishing President Buhari any kind of ill luck HOLY GHOST FIRE.

I see Buhari's recession has greatly ravaged your brain and robbed you of the capacity to reason well.
Do you realize that Buhari,being the president of Nigeria has ceased to be a private citizen In civilized societies where the leaders are not hypocritical like Buhari and where the aides of the president are honest, when the president is sick,they tell the whole nation and her citizens whatever is wrong with their president.I ask you @Hungerbad and other zombies like you "what exactly is the sickness plaguing our president Mohamadu Buhari ??
You see, even a zombie like you does not know.
So stop dodging the real issue of what is plaguing Buhari,stop looking for imaginary persons you say are wishing him dead as if it was someone that wished him to become sick.He is not super human,he is a mere mortal like every other Nigerian,it's only zombies like you and deceptive hypocrites like the president and his handlers that fail to realize this hence they keep shrouding his health condition in unecessary secrecy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Neenie(f): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lols dats nigeria fec problem. Bt dis govt shuld nt toil wit nigerians.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
If cover fire, can you still cover the smoke?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Onedibe1: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
i dont wish him death bt it myt jst go towards dat direction,GOD doesnt pay deaf ear to the prayers of d suffering innocent pipo of His..
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by IstandWitNAIJA: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
You are a foool big foool you are
HungerBAD:

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by ImpersonatorSS: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Good news!

Osinbajo, please ride on!!

May God be with you and help you and see you through as you lead this country back to the path of greatness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Omeokachie: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Abeg I no fit laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Chiedu4Trump: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Because he's a Christian?

yes now, he will stop the jihad cool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by edibless0(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
DEAD PRESIDO
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by oluemmakay(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
May God grant u quick recovery.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by uzo4real(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
oluemmakay:

Na die be dt grin
Na true na..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by mantosa(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
How about this?

AleXis0r:
It's obvious. The man is sick and he told us he was going on vacation. Ok agreed. But tell us about your health condition so that we could at least pray for you.
The extension of this "vacation" makes it obvious that something is off.
Anyways, until I see @Mbuhari post as regards this on Twitter, I'll still be waiting for his return tomorrow.
Nigeria is in too deep a mess for the President to be increasing vacation time.

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Ayima: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
So my fellow Nigerians what are you guys going to do now? Maybe you guys will protest.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
They should remember to change his pissing tubes...

He has carried it for too long...
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by omofem: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
like seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.