Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 (48483 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Sibrah: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2017
J
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by soath(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2017
adonbilivit:
seun Jesus still loves you. accept him as your lord and saviour today.
Is he an atheist?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by AngelicBeing: 11:16am On Feb 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Yea; it was a camp meeting at ekpoma. You see, Chris version of Christianity was so strange then that people gathered to witness this evangelical fire burning through the heart of a young lad down at ekpoma.

Unfortunately, some hearthens were smoking weed somewhere behind the venue. The church wasn't as rich as it were so it couldnt afford the luxury of an exclusive space. The free space available was partly used as a rendezvous for weed smokers.

So that faithful day, as the saints gathered to seek the face of the lord, the ganja smokers gathered too, b'cos they were also the children of God. When the saints lifted holy hands in one accord, the smokes from the weed was reaching out too to high heavens as sweet smelling sacrifice. Then came this extatic moment, when the venue was puffed up with ganja smoke emanating from all corners of the venue.

The smoke was soo visible and I am sure lots of peeps must have seen it. It enveloped the audience and in its usual characteristic, got peeps high and freenzy. I don't know about peeps getting healed though, but if you've ever gotten high on weed, you will understand the feeling of 'nothing is imposible'.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Goldenprinz(m): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Seun will later end up been a Pastor by God grace

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by shammah1(m): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Stick to your hungry believe. One day, Buhari your saviour will feed you
HungerBAD:
I don't even know what to believe anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by rinzylee(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2017
Seun:
When Pastor Chris ministered at Benny Hinn's church, he spoke of a 1989 camp meeting in which smoke filled the hall and healed everyone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAGA0Xw4FTk (the story starts around 11:00)

This is an amazing story. The visible smoke! Every case of down's syndrome, sickle cell anemia, amputation, albinism, HIV/AIDS, etc in the entire assembly instantly cured! Every pair of reading glasses in the hall rendered useless! Anyone who witnessed it would never forget it.

Do you believe it really happened, though?

I hereby invite Nairalanders who attended the smoke-filled 1989 meeting to corroborate the Pastor's story by telling us what they experienced.

What is the essence of this post? Until the day you need a miracle or healing you would learn to stop making light of God's Servants

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by honeymills(f): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2017
Omo, me sef dey think of opening this biz o. The returns are mad!!! Everyone has packaging but if a pastor can say this b.ull.sh.it, and some pple swallow it, I can do beta. I need choir mistress n master .the rest positions are occupies

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by SalamRushdie: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2017
mayorall:

Very very possible. I had a serious prayer with someone last year's March opposite an hospital at 2am. The Nurses on duty called the doctor to come from home that house opposite is burning and people are making noise from there. He told us the next day that he saw fire in the place, he stopped hearing noise and later the fire stopped and he went back home. Never saw this myself but its 100% alignment with my prayer points.OK

Do you attend Cele?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by robosky02(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2017
there is just one thing I know

seun will soon denounce atheism

and be born again smiley

yes you heard well
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by DonCortino: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Seun:
When Pastor Chris ministered at Benny Hinn's church, he spoke of a 1989 camp meeting in which smoke filled the hall and healed everyone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAGA0Xw4FTk (the story starts around 11:00)

This is an amazing story. The visible smoke! Every case of down's syndrome, sickle cell anemia, amputation, albinism, HIV/AIDS, etc in the entire assembly instantly cured! Every pair of reading glasses in the hall rendered useless! Anyone who witnessed it would never forget it.

Do you believe it really happened, though?

I hereby invite Nairalanders who attended the smoke-filled 1989 meeting to corroborate the Pastor's story by telling us what they experienced.

Seun what is your take on islam? Am just curious
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by 0b10010011: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Blood of Wizkid!

This lie is too big to swallow.

What fu*king smoke was coming from the ground?

Big lie!

So old men still drop this kind of unbelievable lies I used to drop back then in primary school.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by dragonking3: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Seun take your time o, don't test God. angry
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by elantraceey(f): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2017
In the bible the glory of God was mostly seen as cloud filling up the room which could also be seen as smoke, being someone who believes in the miraculous and have also experienced the miraculous, I have no reason to doubt, what will be the use of lying about an event that happened years ago?

And by the way seun God did not send 'smoke' to heal his people, the 'smoke' was just a physical manifestation of the presence of God , God healed his people not the smoke.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2017
randomperson:
Technology, psychology... These are some of the things the miracle peddlers use to deceive people... Go to any anointing service or deliverance service, the music is always so loud and full. It just messes with you and makes u susceptible...

what u said is true, this pple are nt to be trusted, them be 'one chance', anjonuu (jinns)
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by tpalan(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Yea; it was a camp meeting at ekpoma. You see, Chris version of Christianity was so strange then that people gathered to witness this evangelical fire burning through the heart of a young lad down at ekpoma.

Unfortunately, some hearthens were smoking weed somewhere behind the venue. The church wasn't as rich as it were so it couldnt afford the luxury of an exclusive space. The free space available was partly used as a rendezvous for weed smokers.

So that faithful day, as the saints gathered to seek the face of the lord, the ganja smokers gathered too, b'cos they were also the children of God. When the saints lifted holy hands in one accord, the smokes from the weed was reaching out too to high heavens as sweet smelling sacrifice. Then came this extatic moment, when the venue was puffed up with ganja smoke emanating from all corners of the venue.

The smoke was soo visible and I am sure lots of peeps must have seen it. It enveloped the audience and in its usual characteristic, got peeps high and freenzy. I don't know about peeps getting healed though, but if you've ever gotten high on weed, you will understand the feeling of 'nothing is imposible'.

You should be in a real psych ward. Dude ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by fairheven: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2017
my question is, why did the MOD push this to front page,because na Seun? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by crestedaguiyi: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2017
I would never have believed seun is a clown. Thank God for this thread
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by abdulaz: 11:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Boss13:

So what are you trying to say? That your prayer was so hot that it resulted to flames or the doctor just noticed something else or you just made it up.

Nobody can last in a room filled with smoke for 15minutes except that room is very well ventilated to allow the smoke to disperse out of the room. When there is fire, what kills people is the smoke not the fire. To have this man claim people became healed is just annoying

Christians make una try dey fear God.
That's if there is one.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

mazi, how far, were yu not also healed from d weed smoke grin
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by nNEOo(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2017
Picture or..... angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Bsideboi(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2017
I know many will doubt this.

I had a similar experience during our youth vigil/prayer meeting,during a session of praising God ,jumping and praying I saw "fog" filled in the church.I thought it was my head playing tricks on me knowing I was sleep deprived and didn't tell anyone till my youth President asked me if I noticed d smoke during d session.The power of God is real.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Joagbaje:

I believed you must have watched the bendy hinn video to the end. My question is, did you see live miracles there? Deafness healed a day cancer? On I live TV. not Nigerians but American

This is quite the best response I have heard @seun should respond to deaf ears popping without being touched since he even watched the video to the end.
Moreso, if they can't humanly explain something, they claim its not possible.
So they did during malaria, TB, cancer and are doing to AIDS & HIV.

If I may ask, has Seun seen oxygen? Nope, but believed because some white dudes wrote about it.
I pray for Seun with love, you MUST be born again.
Love brother

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by hahn(m): 11:26am On Feb 06, 2017
HungerBAD:
I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Just believe blindly. No need to worry your head over boring details tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Bsideboi:
I know many will doubt this.

I had a similar experience during our youth vigil/prayer meeting,during a session of praising God ,jumping and praying I saw "fog" filled in the church.I thought it was my head playing tricks on me knowing I was sleep deprived and didn't tell anyone till my youth President asked me if I noticed d smoke during d session.The power of God is real.

You are right. We all doubt it.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Playa0ne: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2017
honeymills:
Omo, me sef dey think of opening this biz o. The returns are mad!!! Everyone has packaging but if a pastor can say this b.ull.sh.it, and some pple swallow it, I can do beta. I need choir mistress n master .the rest positions are occupies

If you are eloquent and beautiful, and of course can say bullshit while holding a straight face then wait no more, go ye in search of sponsors for ye sha prosper in the land of the fools. Can I get an Amen?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by wayne4loan: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

lol see creativity

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by goldedprince: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2017
these are the real yahoo boys.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Elnino4ladies: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Say no to weed

grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Emperormartin(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Goldenprinz:
Seun will later end up been a Pastor by God grace
Na im kind go end up to be Serious Man of God. Pastors from my locality all started like this
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) / Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.