Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,990 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 (48484 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 4:53am On Feb 08, 2017
tosan200:

Weldone Sir. That PST Chris concert, u know it was not 3.5 million, ehm, u didn't count it very well, it was 8 million, the one in port Harcourt, Chai!!! That one was 6 million. EEhn.. Weldone sir once again. The ministry is moving. Can I hear a big Amen.
Yes it was fully counted and documented in ph it was over 2.5million in lagos it was over 3.5million i will not quote d exact year because i know google is readily ready to help u with dat
U dnt believe dat humans can be counted but all ur life u believe a man dat told u dat u re one in over a million sperm, now go back and ask dat man how exactly he counted d sperm.
People wallowing in ignorance will never know they do.
Have u ever heard dat BLw ever reduced in membership instead they grow everyday because hate-filled individuals like u guys help us spread d goodnews.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2017
Charlatans deceiving the deceived as expected.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Till date we have not been able to find anyone who can confirm the story of smoke coming from the ground and from the sky/ceiling and enveloping the hall, or the claim that every person who was sick was healed. Doesn't it make sense to conclude that Pastor Chris simply lied?

I've found the part of the video where Pastor Chris apparently healed people who were deaf in one ear by casting out the demon of deafness. And also the part where he called out a woman dying of lung and bone cancer and "healed" her by pushing her to the ground as she cried.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by emmayayodeji(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:

Thanks, but does prayer really work? Have you ever prayed for something that couldn't possibly happen without prayer? Did it come to pass?
are u an atheist?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:
Till date we have not been able to find anyone who can confirm the story of smoke coming from the ground and from the sky/ceiling and enveloping the hall, or the claim that every person who was sick was healed. Doesn't it make sense to conclude that Pastor Chris simply lied?

I've found the part of the video where Pastor Chris apparently healed people who were deaf in one ear by casting out the demon of deafness. And also the part where he called out a woman dying of lung and bone cancer and "healed" her by pushing her to the ground as she cried.
you just like wahala! Chai! U no dey tire undecided
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2017
HateU2:
you just like wahala! Chai! U no dey tire undecided
The woman was dying and in great pain, and all he had to offer her were false claims of healing and being pushed to the ground. Twice. sad
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by tosan200(m): 8:13am On Feb 08, 2017
zionmade:

Yes it was fully counted and documented in ph it was over 2.5million in lagos it was over 3.5million i will not quote d exact year because i know google is readily ready to help u with dat
U dnt believe dat humans can be counted but all ur life u believe a man dat told u dat u re one in over a million sperm, now go back and ask dat man how exactly he counted d sperm.
People wallowing in ignorance will never know they do.
Have u ever heard dat BLw ever reduced in membership instead they grow everyday because hate-filled
like u guys help us spread d goodnews.
FYI , there is nothing like that on Google from a reputable media organisation like the punch, can you furnish us with the fact of over 3.5 million people attending the event or you are just a bloody liar like your pastor. An event happened along Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos stood still and no reputable media organisation reported the event except a WordPress site. Weldone Sir, Typical trait of a christian. Gullible and without sense.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:

Smart fella grin... Did you call the guy? Or you believed dorox?

Have our been able to prove that there are millions of sperm cells in a teaspoonful of semen? Did it make sense to you to conclude that whoever wrote that simply lied?

Of course it didn't cross your mind. grin

Hahahahahahahahahahabahahaha

Have you tried pushing some deaf fellow to the ground too? Maybe it's easy as you made it look (pushing her to the ground grin )

One day, you'd need a miracle, God will hand you one because He's full of grace and mercy.

Till then... Cheers
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:
are u an atheist?

Yeah.. But he's one seeking the "truth"... He's going to collide with Jesus someday. wink
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:

The woman was dying and in great pain, and all he had to offer her were false claims of healing and being pushed to the ground. Twice. sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seun, would you want to attend the Healing School session in south Africa?

Maybe you'd believe when you meet a rendezvous of broken humanity throng the facility FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

Yeah.. They get healed, but of course not all (a factor dependent on the person being healed or wanting healing)

The session is from March till April.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by petra1(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:

It was a popular account those days after the meeting . I met many of them who attended they confirm the experience .

Question is How many of them read your thread?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:

mehnnnnn
I give up!
You must be stubborn undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2017
tosan200:

FYI , there is nothing like that on Google from a reputable media organisation like the punch, can you furnish us with the fact of over 3.5 million people attending the event or you are just a bloody liar like your pastor. An event happened along Lagos Ibadan express way, Lagos stood still and no reputable media organisation reported the event except a WordPress site. Weldone Sir, Typical trait of a christian. Gullible and without sense.

Very good u didn't see it
Now search for d one dat happened in benin where people were being healed during d rain.
Also search where a boy miraculously found 5k in his pocket in 2013 finance convention by pst Chris
Also search Pst Chris got divorced

Now foolishly search how pst Chris performs, fake miracles

U will foolishly find d last two ones only because dats only wat mediia knows how to do. Report only d negative rumours about d church
Now look for someone who was at those meetings and ask him
U dat is not gullible wat is d state of ur non gullible life. How many times has ur name been mentioned by ur village town crier dat u can point a finger at someone whom his voice is heard in the whole world.
Its either u re a Muslim or an atheist whichever u re, i recommend u to poking ur nose into wat concerns u.
I choose to be gullible for life because my Bible said dat unless u think like a little kid u wont enter heaven
Now carry ur non gullible mind somewhere else
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2017
https://uspeakoutnow./2009/06/10/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-definately-a-crowd-magnet/

Now go to dis site. I never wished to even share any source with u. Ungullible follow
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2017
zionmade:
https://uspeakoutnow./2009/06/10/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-definately-a-crowd-magnet/

Now go to dis site. I never wished to even share any source with u. Ungullible follow
Or rather make ur research about the crusade Pst Chris preached "stop the wickedness"
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by emmayayodeji(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2017
Gombs:

Yeah.. But he's one seeking the "truth"... He's going to collide with Jesus someday. wink
Oh cool
Am also an atheist
Was a former Christian
So there is no "truth"
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by GoodMuyis(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2017
UyiIredia:

Sorry to derail but I wonder what is behind your new signature? Is it heartfelt or just pandering to religious folks?

Love I think,
Seun been dey eye one Catholic girl
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by GoodMuyis(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2017
Boss13:

So what are you trying to say? That your prayer was so hot that it resulted to flames or the doctor just noticed something else or you just made it up.

Nobody can last in a room filled with smoke for 15minutes except that room is very well ventilated to allow the smoke to disperse out of the room. When there is fire, what kills people is the smoke not the fire. To have this man claim people became healed is just annoying

Christians make una try dey fear God.

Tryna Join shisha party, take selfie in the room I,all tell you why you had not die
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by soath(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:

Thanks, but does prayer really work? Have you ever prayed for something that couldn't possibly happen without prayer? Did it come to pass?
Yes I have and God answered me.

1. Years ago when my mum was critically ill, in fact she was good as dead. Hospital sent her home when she wasn't responding to treatment. Then one night, laying lifeless on the bed, she tried to tap me being the older son to take care of my younger brother. She was dying.

I was very young and did not know what to do. I started crying out loud to God to show His mercy concerning her. How she survived that night I don't know. But gradually, her health was restored. She's waiting for me to bring a girl home smiley

2. My first year in the university, there was a course I was struggling with. Though initially unserious. It's some advanced mathematics. I never understood what the man does in class neither do I understand the material. I kept on studying but couldn't comprehend until a day while on it and I started crying and sobbing.

I told God to please make me understand it. That was all I could say. And I noticed after that I had better understanding when I pick this material up to read even though it was gradual.

At the end, I had a C when I could have failed. Though small but big to me.

These and several others make know and believe that God exists and He answers prayers.

Picking huge stones at Olumo, flying like a bird, turning sand into petrol are things He can do beyond IF NEED BE.

And why? To glorify Him.

Before now I used to think you were a member of Living Faith Church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
HateU2:
mehnnnnn
I give up!
You must be stubborn undecided
Do you really believe that woman's cancer was healed? If so, what makes you believe this? She didn't even testify that she'd been healed.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gombs:
Dorox's account is the only claimed eyewitness account that we have so far. I believe him more than I believe Pastor Chris, for sure. If smoke really came out of the ground, someone who wants to prove that Pastor Chris is not a liar should've gotten an eyewitness account by now.

Have our been able to prove that there are millions of sperm cells in a teaspoonful of semen? Did it make sense to you to conclude that whoever wrote that simply lied?
Yes, I can take semen to any lab to have the sperm cells examined. This is how a low sperm counts are diagnosed. I can also buy a microscope. Numerous scientists and science students can testify that they have seen the sperm cells. The same can't be said of Pastor Chris' smoke.

Have you tried pushing some deaf fellow to the ground too? Maybe it's easy as you made it look (pushing her to the ground grin )
The woman has lung cancer which spread to her bones. Pushing her back when she couldn't and wouldn't resist the push is no achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:
Do you really believe that woman's cancer was healed? If so, what makes you believe this? She didn't even testify that she'd been healed.
We are in Nigeria. Believe what they want you to believe tongue tongue.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:

Dorox's account is the only claimed eyewitness account that we have so far. I believe him more than I believe Pastor Chris, for sure. If smoke really came out of the ground, someone who wants to prove that Pastor Chris is not a liar should've gotten an eyewitness account by now.

So, the absence of proof is your proof for absence?

Did you call the guy? He said alot of things happened that night, he was under the power for minutes before recovering. He got up and every where was as if there was a stampede... He however didn't speak on the smoke, but he did hear about it.

Dorox didn't say these, did he?

Yes, I can take semen to any lab to have the sperm cells examined. This is how a low sperm counts are diagnosed. I can also buy a microscope. Numerous scientists and science students can testify that they have seen the sperm cells. The same can't be said of Pastor Chris' smoke.

How many million actually?

The woman has lung cancer which spread to her bones. Pushing her back when she couldn't and wouldn't resist the push is no achievement.

You've grown past this o, Seun. grin
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
petra1:

It was a popular account those days after the meeting . I met many of them who attended they confirm the experience .

Question is How many of them read your thread?

Good question. Make no mistake Seun, nairaland isn't as popular as you think... Some of the fellas who attended has never heard of nairaland. Epic!
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Oh cool
Am also an atheist
Was a former Christian
So there is no "truth"

So y'all say... It'd hit y'all in a heartbeat.

By the way, What's your story?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Seun:

Its been very long U guys started criticizing or calling pst Chris Miracles fake in fact d criticism gets worse each day but the Man Of God goes higher and higher and higher. He went to Ghana and got a presidential welcome
Went to South africa and got a presidential welcome
Last time he went to israel for pilgrimage u need to see how he was welcomed. The world acknowledges him. Just like d saying that the same water dat drowned d people of earth lifted lifted up Noah's boat.
Nigeria banned his program on air, he floated d first christian 24hrs broadcasting network in africa and now d same Nta reserves 31st dec night from 10pm to 2am just for him
Nigeria said his healings were fake he took his healing school to canada, usa, uk and south Africa for over 4yrs till concerned nigerians started pleading and he held d school in lagos on june
They said south Africa is looking for him for fraud case and in d same month he went there and was received by d president himself

Wat else is left to say. If he wishes to hold a crusade in abuja today, the whole city will be on close down because of traffic

Seun u and d rest shud bring the worst criticisms, it actually makes publicity easier for my pst Chris. Seun no matter wat u think u have achieved (of course i appreciate nairaland so much) u can never be qualified to polish his shoe or be his gateman

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Ranchhoddas: 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
tosan200:

Weldone Sir. That PST Chris concert, u know it was not 3.5 million, ehm, u didn't count it very well, it was 8 million, the one in port Harcourt, Chai!!! That one was 6 million. EEhn.. Weldone sir once again. The ministry is moving. Can I hear a big Amen.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Ranchhoddas: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Gombs:

Have our been able to prove that there are millions of sperm cells in a teaspoonful of semen? Did it make sense to you to conclude that whoever wrote that simply lied? What do you think a cell is? Aaaah

Of course it didn't cross your mind. grin

Hahahahahahahahahahabahahaha

One day, you'd need a miracle, God will hand you one because He's full of grace and mercy.

Till then... Cheers
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Ranchhoddas: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
zionmade:

Its been very long U guys started criticizing or calling pst Chris Miracles fake in fact d criticism gets worse each day but the Man Of God goes higher and higher and higher. He went to Ghana and got a presidential welcome
Went to South africa and got a presidential welcome
Last time he went to israel for pilgrimage u need to see how he was welcomed. The world acknowledges him. Just like d saying that the same water dat drowned d people of earth lifted lifted up Noah's boat.
Nigeria banned his program on air, he floated d first christian 24hrs broadcasting network in africa and now d same Nta reserves 31st dec night from 10pm to 2am just for him
Nigeria said his healings were fake he took his healing school to canada, usa, uk and south Africa for over 4yrs till concerned nigerians started pleading and he held d school in lagos on june
They said south Africa is looking for him for fraud case and in d same month he went there and was received by d president himself

Wat else is left to say. If he wishes to hold a crusade in abuja today, the whole city will be on close down because of traffic

Seun u and d rest shud bring the worst criticisms, it actually makes publicity easier for my pst Chris. Seun no matter wat u think u have achieved (of course i appreciate nairaland so much) u can never be qualified to polish his shoe or be his gateman
Ghana, South Africa, Nigeria? What's the difference? Backward people. When will he be welcomed 'presidentially' in the US, Britain, or Saudi Arabia?
When he went to Israel did the prime minister come to see him? Abi you want start to lie now.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Ghana, South Africa, Nigeria? What's the difference? Backward people. When will he be welcomed 'presidentially' in the US, Britain, or Saudi Arabia?
When he went to Israel did the prime minister come to see him? Abi you want start to lie now.
Lol i can see ur pains i said d truth i know and u think u wud push me to exaggerate by mentioning Usa president, uk prime minister etc.
Yeah south Africa, ghana, Nigeria are all backwards but last to years he held uk to a lock down. Security had to be dispatched to prevent people from entering the already over flowing coca cola dome 24HRS BEFORE THE START OF THE PROGRAMME.
wen he proposed going to india, the leaders had meetings to stop him but for watever reason they couldn't stop him and Benny himm. Go to youtube and get d highlights of how the venue was packed out with more dan 5 overflow
Check up his crusade in canada. D same story. Also check out how many persons attends the healing school each year in canada.
His last program in UsA check out d massive crowd in attendance and d massive miracles recorded.
Oya Oga frontwardness add UK, Canada, UsA and india to ur list of backward nations, i think dat will make u feel better.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Ranchhoddas: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
zionmade:

Lol i can see ur pains i said d truth i know and u think u wud push me to exaggerate by mentioning Usa president, uk prime minister etc.
Yeah south Africa, ghana, Nigeria are all backwards but last to years he held uk to a lock down. Security had to be dispatched to prevent people from entering the already over flowing coca cola dome 24HRS BEFORE THE START OF THE PROGRAMME.
wen he proposed going to india, the leaders had meetings to stop him but for watever reason they couldn't stop him and Benny himm. Go to youtube and get d highlights of how the venue was packed out with more dan 5 overflow
Check up his crusade in canada. D same story. Also check out how many persons attends the healing school each year in canada.
His last program in UsA check out d massive crowd in attendance and d massive miracles recorded.
Oya Oga frontwardness add UK, Canada, UsA and india to ur list of backward nations, i think dat will make u feel better.
The leaders of these countries welcomed him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) / Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.