Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,014 members, 7,799,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 (48552 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
The leaders of these countries welcomed him?
And must d leaders welcome him b4 u categorize the countries as backward?
Did u also hear dat in d last crusade hosted by RCCG in UK Cameron spoke for over 15mins.
Now bro quietly term uk as backwards since they can troop out in mass to listen to a brain washer
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by tosan200(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
zionmade:
https://uspeakoutnow./2009/06/10/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-definately-a-crowd-magnet/

Now go to dis site. I never wished to even share any source with u. Ungullible follow
Yes am ungullible( if there is any word like that) I told u to bring facts, am not your average Nigeria you can just bamboozle like your pastor would, what the hell is that up there, anyone could have written that junk. Get me facts from reputable medis not from an hogwash site.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
tosan200:

Yes am ungullible( if there is any word like that) I told u to bring facts, am not your average Nigeria you can just bamboozle like your pastor would, what the hell is that up there, anyone could have written that junk. Get me facts from reputable medis not from an hogwash site.
Hahahaha bro u are confused ooo. Den wat did u go to Google to search for, is it d onedat a spirit wrote dat ? There is no reputable media in nigeria all d medias write wat they want to write that will bring traffic to dem. If i ask u to mention now u will start reciting Punch, Vanguard, sahara bla bla bla as if u were not in nigeria wen Vanguard apologized to Bishop Oyedepo for spreading false news.
Now bro the great ungullible fellow i want to be gullible oooooo. Afterall d disciples of Jesus were also called gullible. I am as gullible as a little child because dats d criteria Jesus gave for me to enter into his Kingdom. Hope ur wisdom and witttiness will not lead u to hell?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Ranchhoddas: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
zionmade:

Did u also hear dat in d last crusade hosted by RCCG in UK Cameron spoke for over 15mins.
Now bro quietly term uk as backwards since they can troop out in mass to listen to a brain washer
Shatap you bloody liar. Cameron ko. Camera ni!
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Any updates on the smoke that came up from the ground and down from the sky, enveloped the auditorium and healed every sick person?

Surely someone on Nairaland knows someone who knows someone who actually saw the blessed healing smoke as it enveloped the hall?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Bsideboi(m): 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
niyihawking:

what the sh*t did I just read

It is obvious that there'll be fog during vigil hour due to oversaturation of the surround air, and since the doors are wide open, of course saturated air molecules will diffuse into the church(I have seen this happen many times during vigil hour)

you are damn dumb, your youth president is even dumber.

these are some of the problems we need to tackle in this country, the country is full of dumb people that cannot observe there immediate environments and explain what's happening in it. At every opportunity they get, they simply conclude that it's the work/power of a god.

I weep seriously for my dear country....
FYI 1 the doors were shut.
I'm a physicist and all you wrote about air saturation blabla bla...is bullcrap.
You sure can't call me dumb to my face...so,enjoy the name calling while it lasts.

lastly,i was once like you.Always trying to make up scientific explanation to things I don't understand or termed spiritual.And dont ever quote me ever! in your sad life.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 1:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Bro sorry oo now i know am talking to a little kid. Wat could it had taken u to google it and see d video online. Dats how u people spread ur fetid insipidity everywhere. Ur moniker suggests to me dat u re still a jambito. Now jamb boy have u completed d novel last days in forcados or is it only 3 idiots dat u know how to watch
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 5:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Watch Benny Hinn testify about a wonderful healing by Pastor Chris when pastor Chris visited his ministry two weeks ago. It was mind blowing for Benny Hinn himself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y2gcUItF54
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 6:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Cameron actually did, just like Trump will visit Pastor Chris' meeting someday or invites Pastor Chris to the White house.

Quote me anywhere. Jesus made it so.

You have to understand what God speaks to the priest not to the King, when he wants to bless the nation.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Joagbaje(m): 6:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Seun:

Can you direct me to the specific point in the video where this happened? Was it before or after the offering and the selling of 'anointed' shawls?

Kindly watch this testimony. Benny hinn testifies of pastor Chris healing anointing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y2gcUItF54

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by niyihawking(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2017
Bsideboi:
FYI 1 the doors were shut.
I'm a physicist and all you wrote about air saturation blabla bla...is bullcrap.
You sure can't call me dumb to my face...so,enjoy the name calling while it lasts.

lastly,i was once like you.Always trying to make up scientific explanation to things I don't understand or termed spiritual.And dont ever quote me ever! in your sad life.
lmao

doors where shut, and spirit smoke filled the room, you lie for Africa oooo(what a lame excuse)

physicist indeed. No wonder Nigeria is not making any meaningful contributions in the world of science, it is due to dull people like you who do not understand sh*t but camouflage under the umbrella of "it is god bla bla"

A good physicist will always look for the cause of an event no matter how long it takes him or her.

you don't even have to be a physicist before you can understand the principle of fogging at midnight, you are a big disgrace to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by dorox(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Gombs:

So, the absence of proof is your proof for absence?

Did you call the guy? He said alot of things happened that night, he was under the power for minutes before recovering. He got up and every where was as if there was a stampede... He however didn't speak on the smoke, but he did hear about it.

Dorox didn't say these, did he?

What I said is essentially the same thing you have just confirmed. Your eyewitness never claimed to have seen any smoke.

Here is my quote again for comparison.
dorox:

I have just spoken to Bro Kunle, he said that though a lot of miracles happened on that day he can't remember any incidence involving smoke emanating from the ground or elsewhere.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Ranchhoddas: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Gombs:

Cameron actually did, just like Trump will visit Pastor Chris' meeting someday or invites Pastor Chris to the White house.

Quote me anywhere. Jesus made it so.

You have to understand what God speaks to the priest not to the King, when he wants to bless the nation.
And there was no video. BBC could not even do a piece on it. Nothing. Bros you can lie o.
I am not surprised though, one of you once lied on this forum that the Queen would attend your pastor's programme. Make una continue dey deceive unaselves okay.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by petra1(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Seun:
Any updates on the smoke that came up from the ground and down from the sky, enveloped the auditorium and healed every sick person?
Surely someone on Nairaland knows someone who knows someone who actually saw the blessed healing smoke as it enveloped the hall?

But as I said , There are many confirmation of the experience over the years . I talked with couple of pastors and old members who were there . Many people saw it. Many people fell under the power. Prominent among them was pastor Ojei Ohiowere . The pastor of HERITAGE ASSEMBLY . According to the story . At that particular time in the meeting ,so many just began to happen.while Pastor Chris was ministering the power was so strong that he fell under the power . One of the leaders went to pick the microphone that fell from pastor chris, but the brother also fell down at the touch with the mic. Pastor Ojei of HERITAGE ASSEMBLY also try to pick the mic but he fell flat . So many people fell down. When the cloud appeared . Many things began to happen instantly .strange miracles ,Healings everywhere .

I gave you a number of a former member to call a Bro Kunle +2348060883772 who used to be in the ministry He was a singer ,his stage name was JAH SOLDIER. I called him later that day and he confirmed the same experience . He said at the point when things began to happen he fell under the power for a long time and when he came came back to consciousness he found himself speaking strange tongues because before that day he had not received the baptism of the holy ghost . But he got baptized that day . He said a lady who couldn't read without eyeglasses also began to read posters on the wall and shouting "I CAN SEE" . Though Kunle didn't see the cloud probably when he was under the anointing and secondly . It but he confirmed every healing and miracles when he got up.

Well ,Mr Seun. If you're seeking truth . It's before you . If you did the thread to seek to know and confirm . Call Kunle he can link you to others who were there . But if your created the thread to mock christian faith, it's not too nice. Some of the witnesses I spoke to felt it was useless reading or responding to such because mockers are not seeking truth . And bloggers only create thread to have traffic . I hope yours is not so.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by zionmade(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2017
petra1:

But as I said , There are many confirmation of the experience over the years . I talked with couple of pastors and old members who were there . Many people saw it. Many people fell under the power. Prominent among them was pastor Ojei Ohiowere . The pastor of HERITAGE ASSEMBLY . According to the story . At that particular time in the meeting ,so many just began to happen.while Pastor Chris was ministering the power was so strong that he fell under the power . One of the leaders went to pick the microphone that fell from pastor chris, but the brother also fell down at the touch with the mic. Pastor Ojei of HERITAGE ASSEMBLY also try to pick the mic but he fell flat . So many people fell down. When the cloud appeared . Many things began to happen instantly .strange miracles ,Healings everywhere .

I gave you a number of a former member to call a Bro Kunle +2348060883772 who used to be in the ministry He was a singer ,his stage name was JAH SOLDIER. I called him later that day and he confirmed the same experience . He said at the point when things began to happen he fell under the power for a long time and when he came came back to consciousness he found himself speaking strange tongues because before that day he had not received the baptism of the holy ghost . But he got baptized that day . He said a lady who couldn't read without eyeglasses also began to read posters on the wall and shouting "I CAN SEE" . Though Kunle didn't see the cloud probably when he was under the anointing and secondly . It but he confirmed every healing and miracles when he got up.

Well ,Mr Seun. If you're seeking truth . It's before you . If you did the thread to seek to know and confirm . Call Kunle he can link you to others who were there . But if your created the thread to mock christian faith, it's not too nice. Some of the witnesses I spoke to felt it was useless reading or responding to such because mockers are not seeking truth . And bloggers only create thread to have traffic . I hope yours is not so.

My brother u shudnt have posted d man's number here. Nothing will make dem believe it because it would contradict their atheistic belief. Even Jesus himself greatly marvelled at the unbelief of the jews. So leave dem to perish in their ignorance.
I could give dem phone numbers of 10 different pastors to confirm the incident from but they wont still believe. I just pray they dnt get into a situation that the doctors will tell that its only a miracle dat they need

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Ranchhoddas: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
zionmade:

My brother u shudnt have posted d man's number here. Nothing will make dem believe it because it would contradict their atheistic belief. Even Jesus himself greatly marvelled at the unbelief of the jews. So leave dem to perish in their ignorance.
I could give dem phone numbers of 10 different pastors to confirm the incident from but they wont still believe. I just pray they dnt get into a situation that the doctors will tell that its only a miracle dat they need
Mr Cameron. Where is the video?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
And there was no video. BBC could not even do a piece on it. Nothing. Bros you can lie o.
I am not surprised though, one of you once lied on this forum that the Queen would attend your pastor's programme. Make una continue dey deceive unaselves okay.

If I find you evidence of Cameron in that rccg program, would you promise to deactivate in return?

No need sef, you'd simply change story if I supply the video.

Go to Google and type

"UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life "

... And put your ignorance to rest.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Ranchhoddas: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
Gombs:

If I find you evidence of Cameron in that rccg program, would you promise to deactivate in return?

No need sef, you'd simply change story if I supply the video.

Go to Google and type

"UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life "

... And put your ignorance to rest.

Clown. You don change am to RCCG.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by emmayayodeji(m): 4:24am On Feb 10, 2017
Gombs:

So y'all say... It'd hit y'all in a heartbeat.

By the way, What's your story?
My story

Its simple
There's no god,
Most Nigerian pastors know this
But dey still exploit gullible Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2017
emmayayodeji:

My story

Its simple
There's no god,
Most Nigerian pastors know this
But dey still exploit gullible Nigerians grin

Don't worry, someday, you'd stand in front of Jesus, and you'd believe, but no excuse of yours will be good enough.

Shalom
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Clown. You don change am to RCCG.

No need being insulting when you've been caught lying. Zionmade has always said it was RCCG

zionmade:

You sure you don't have reading and/or comprehension issues? If you do, all I need do is lay hands on you and cast somethings out.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by emmayayodeji(m): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2017
Gombs:

Don't worry, someday, you'd stand in front of Jesus, and you'd believe, but no excuse of yours will be good enough.

Shalom

Over 3000 religions and gods
And u believe yours is the supreme religion grin
Issokay.
Just enjoy life, life is too short to be following fairy tales
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Ranchhoddas: 8:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Gombs:

No need being insulting when you've been caught lying. Zionmade has always said it was RCCG

You sure you don't have reading and/or comprehension issues? If you do, all I need do is lay hands on you and cast somethings out.
Lying about what? Na RCCG you dey go?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Over 3000 religions and gods
And u believe yours is the supreme religion grin
Issokay.
Just enjoy life, life is too short to be following fairy tales

Christianity is NOT a religion. IN religion, you try to get to God, it's only in Christianity you find God trying to get to man.

Religion is man's product to connect to God, Jesus already did so. He's our mediator, NO one gets to the Father, except through Him.

He's the way (not "a way" ), the truth (not "a truth" ) and the life (not" a life" )

1 Peter 4:18 ISV
18 “If it is hard for the righteous person to be saved, what will happen to the ungodly and sinful person?”

That's a food for thought

Hebrews 2 KJV
3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Ranchhoddas: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2017
zionmade:

I started ignoring u wen i found out dat u are still very armature. U didnt even read wat i have been writing before arguing blindly. I even regret ever replying u. Am afraid I might be talking to a little kid.
Old man. You don buy Jamb form?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by emmayayodeji(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2017
Gombs:

Christianity is NOT a religion. IN religion, you try to get to God, it's only in Christianity you find God trying to get to man.

Religion is man's product to connect to God, Jesus already did so. He's our mediator, NO one gets to the Father, except through Him.

He's the way (not "a way" ), the truth (not "a truth" ) and the life (not" a life" )

1 Peter 4:18 ISV
18 “If it is hard for the righteous person to be saved, what will happen to the ungodly and sinful person?”

That's a food for thought

Hebrews 2 KJV
3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

A Muslim can. Also copy and paste his own scripture trying to prove the same point are trying to prove
So can a Buddhist

And if I may ask were you born into Christianity?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Mention one.

grin grin grin

Have a great day

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja / Adeboye Sacks Popular Pastor For Remarrying 10 Years After Divorce / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.