Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 (48578 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2017
emmayayodeji:

A Muslim can. Also copy and paste his own scripture trying to prove the same point are trying to prove
So can a Buddhist

And if I may ask were you born into Christianity?

Have yourself a great day
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by goldedprince: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
As a full blown agnostic, any pastor that come to my room, prays and I see smoke, be it real or fake, I wikl worship anything he worships or ask me to worship
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by donnie(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
The leaders of these countries welcomed him?

The chief of staff to the president came personally to receive Pastor Chris when he arrived Ghana.
Several major roads were shut down ahead of the crusade.

Same thing happened in Zimbabwe. A major cabinet minister was appointed to receive him at the airport. A major football match scheduled to take place at the stadium On the same date was postponed indefinitely.

The president of SA will hardly miss any major program with Pastor Chris.

Prince Charles of England reads Rhapsody of Realities.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Gombs(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Donnie wants to cause HBP for people o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by analize701: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
Seun:

Can you invite the people you heard the story from to tell us about what they personally saw and experienced on that unforgettable day?

Really. An earthquake. In Lagos. Amazing! Can you ask the people who experienced this earthquake to tell us the story in their own words?
He should invite the people to explain to you about it because you are who? You believe because you own Nairaland which a little virus can eat destroy it up, you are now Omega to demand explanations about godly matters and command people?

Seun, No one is coming here to explain anything to you or to anyone else, die with your unbelief let see who loses.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by analize701: 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
donnie:

The chief of staff to the president came personally to receive Pastor Chris when he arrived Ghana.

Same thing happened in Zimbabwe. A major cabinet minister was appointed to receive him at the airport. A major football match scheduled to take place at the stadium On the same date was postponed indefinitely.

This is what Satan can't accept. Men of God becoming world class. No more associating Christianity with poverty.

The Church shall raise more Giants. Satan shd wait. His agents will kill themselves as the Church matches forward.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

He should invite the people to explain to you about it because you are who? You believe because you own Nairaland which a little virus can eat destroy it up, you are now Omega to demand explanations about godly matters and command people?

Seun, No one is coming here to explain anything to you or to anyone else, die with your unbelief let see who loses.
I’m not demanding explanations; I’m politely requesting explanations. Not because I own Nairaland, but because I am a doubting Thomas who is unable to believe any extra-ordinary story unless the evidence provided is very strong.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by teemy(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Seun:

I’m not demanding explanations; I’m politely requesting explanations. Not because I own Nairaland, but because I am a doubting Thomas who is unable to believe extra-ordinary stories unless the evidence provided is very strong.
Does that mean there are some extraordinary stories you find believable? I personally find the Ancient Astronaut theory believable as an answer to lots of mysteries.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 9:12am On Nov 26, 2017
teemy:
Does that mean there are some extraordinary stories you find believable?
Evolution is an example of an extra-ordinary story that I believe because the evidence is very strong.

I personally find the Ancient Astronaut theory believable as an answer to lots of mysteries.
The Ancient Astronaut theory for the existence of religion isn’t supported by any evidence really. The existence of religion is adequately explained by the human tendency to make up stories to explain things. Even in this modern scientific era, we have witnessed the creation of new religions like Mormonism and Scientology, and numerous cults, by liars and gullible people. Those two ingredients are sufficient.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by teemy(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2017
Seun:

Evolution is an example of an extra-ordinary story that I believe because the evidence is very strong.

The Ancient Astronaut theory for the existence of religion isn’t supported by any evidence really. The existence of religion is adequately explained by the human tendency to make up stories to explain things. Even in this modern scientific era, we have witnessed the creation of new religions like Mormonism and Scientology, and numerous cults, by liars and gullible people. Those two ingredients are sufficient.

I would recommend going through History Channel's 'Ancient Aliens'. I had a lot of nodding moments there. It gave insights on how many of the world's religions came into being and I must say VERY convincing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by AHCB: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

This is what Satan can't accept. Men of God becoming world class. No more associating Christianity with poverty.

The Church shall raise more Giants. Satan shd wait. His agents will kill themselves as the Church matches forward.
christianity will forever be associated with poverty because most of its members are poor. It's that simple.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by AHCB: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2017
donnie:

Ghana, Zimbabwe and South Africa. All African countries with people who are slave to religion.

I'll applaud Chris Oyakhilomen when he visits The Vatican or U.S.A and Donald Trump or any member of Congress receive him, so also the Pope sending emissary to receive him.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2017
Seun:

You are a funny guy . So all things came into being through chance and accident without an agent have been supported by which evidence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Seun:

I don't think you understand what religion is . There is theism , atheism, agnosticism and religion . Atheism is not the opposite of religion neither is theism religion . There are purely atheistic religions like LaVeyan Satanism, Raelism etc and there are theistic religions like Christianity etc . There are non-theistic religions like Buddhism , Confucianism

Anyone can be religious ; atheists, theists, agnostics ; anyone can be irreligious; atheists, theists, agnostics .

Because there are new religions in this era does not automatically invalidate theism or validate atheism. You need serious education on these concepts sir.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Ranchhoddas: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
donnie:

Backwater nations like his.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by analize701: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
AHCB:
christianity will forever be associated with poverty because most of its members are poor. It's that simple.
You wish.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by analize701: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seun:

I’m not demanding explanations; I’m politely requesting explanations. Not because I own Nairaland, but because I am a doubting Thomas who is unable to believe any extra-ordinary story unless the evidence provided is very strong.
Left for me no evidence will be given to you, but behind you is the same voice which demanded explanations from Jesus.

You are not asking becos you need to be sure and believe afterwards, your motive is to malign and cast aspersions.

U rightly said, 'You are unable to belief', why then should you even ask for any explanation?

When satan went to Jesus demanding that Jesus do things according to his request, it wasn't because Satan cared for Jesus' welfare, his motive was to induce pride in Jesus and stir up things to be done by his terms.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by AHCB: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

You wish.
whatever.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by OtemSapien: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Goldenprinz:
Seun will later end up been a Pastor by God grace
If he becomes a pastor, he will get a private jet within a very short time because he would be very psychological, which is the power needed in performing fake miracles and making the sheeple believe you. But I beg him not to join the pastorpreneurs sha, just like I'm begging every other atheists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by donnie(m): 12:27am On Nov 27, 2017
Gombs:
Donnie wants to cause HBP for people o
grin
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by donnie(m): 12:31am On Nov 27, 2017
AHCB:
Ghana, Zimbabwe and South Africa. All African countries with people who are slave to religion.

I'll applaud Chris Oyakhilomen when he visits The Vatican or U.S.A and Donald Trump or any member of Congress receive him, so also the Pope sending emissary to receive him.

My dear, prepare your hands. Even though that isn't usually the goal, but it happens nonetheless, wherever our message goes.

God has given him the nation's already.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by AHCB: 5:28am On Nov 27, 2017
donnie:

My dear, prepare your hands. Even though that isn't usually the goal, but it happens nonetheless, wherever our message goes.

God has given him the nation's already.
until it happen, my hands will definitely remain in my pocket. God hasn't given him anything. What he has, he got through brainwashing the foolish multitude.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Zikdik(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017

This is quite the best response I have heard @seun should respond to deaf ears popping without being touched since he even watched the video to the end.
Moreso, if they can't humanly explain something, they claim its not possible.
So they did during malaria, TB, cancer and are doing to AIDS & HIV.

If I may ask, has Seun seen oxygen? Nope, but believed because some white dudes wrote about it.
I pray for Seun with love, you MUST be born again.
Love brother
This is the most foolish thing I ever have read; ever.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by hisinkship(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Yea; it was a camp meeting at ekpoma. You see, Chris version of Christianity was so strange then that people gathered to witness this evangelical fire burning through the heart of a young lad down at ekpoma.

Unfortunately, some hearthens were smoking weed somewhere behind the venue. The church wasn't as rich as it were so it couldnt afford the luxury of an exclusive space. The free space available was partly used as a rendezvous for weed smokers.

So that faithful day, as the saints gathered to seek the face of the lord, the ganja smokers gathered too, b'cos they were also the children of God. When the saints lifted holy hands in one accord, the smokes from the weed was reaching out too to high heavens as sweet smelling sacrifice. Then came this extatic moment, when the venue was puffed up with ganja smoke emanating from all corners of the venue.

The smoke was soo visible and I am sure lots of peeps must have seen it. It enveloped the audience and in its usual characteristic, got peeps high and freenzy. I don't know about peeps getting healed though, but if you've ever gotten high on weed, you will understand the feeling of 'nothing is imposible'.

I can't Stop Laffing.
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by Seun(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:
What? Please tell us what leads you to believe this. Any evidence?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by MuttleyLaff: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:
[img]https://s1/images/duckEyed.jpg[/img]
Tufthunter name dropper

Seun:
What?
Please tell us what leads you to believe this.
Any evidence?
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by donnie(m): 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/duckEyed.jpg[/img]
Tufthunter name dropper

Leave me mbok
Re: Pastor Chris' Smoke-Filled Healing Pavilion Of 1989 by MuttleyLaff: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
donnie:
Leave me mbok
How bodi nau?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.