Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

You Must Be An Igbo To Understand This - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / You Must Be An Igbo To Understand This (683 Views)

Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word / An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady / I Don’t Understand Why People Still Eat Isi Ewu - Oluwo Oba Akanbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Be An Igbo To Understand This by influenz: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
It takes only a genuine Igbo man to understand the chemistry and biology behind this combination..

Re: You Must Be An Igbo To Understand This by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Since you know that it's not only Igbo that are here why did you bring it here??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Be An Igbo To Understand This by JChris01: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
Salivating right now. cheesy
Re: You Must Be An Igbo To Understand This by vincentjk(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
olihilistic:
Since you know that it's not only Igbo that are here why did you bring it here??

Op if you're not an igbo then park well na

Re: You Must Be An Igbo To Understand This by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
vincentjk:

Op if you're not an igbo then park well na
I am not the op olodo
Re: You Must Be An Igbo To Understand This by vincentjk(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
olihilistic:

I am not the op olodo

You're not the Op fine

Oya carry your bad belle comot for this thread nw

(1) (Reply)

The Culture Of The Witches And Wizards / Myths And Truths About Epilepsy / Is HOW ARE YOU? A Greeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.