Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians (25024 Views)

7 Reasons Why 2018 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Shocking Revelation Of How 2017 Will Look Like Economically For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by importexpert(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nigeria is being hit by a recession that is characterized by high inflation and limited sources of income. While the recession is just a fairy tale to some, I mean they do not believe it exist, others can see and feel it. They can see it when they look at the mirror and see how unpleasing their physical appearance has become due to malnutrition, they can feel it when it is time for launch and no means to provide it.

State governments are unable to meet up with the minimum wage of N18,000 and companies are now competing on the number of people they have sacked. This rat race is forcing Nigerians to look outside the box. The most unfortunate part is that Nigerians are looking in the wrong direction. Yes it is true that online businesses can liberate and free Nigerians from the woes of this recession and it is true that the kind of things Nigerians want to do online will make them loose more money than they earn.

Below Are 7 Categories Of Nigerians That Will Not Love 2017

1. Those That Want To Earn Through Ponzi schemes, crypto currencies or Hyip

If you look at the Nigerian online world, it is filled with ponzy schemes, hyips, crypto currencies etc. yes it is true that these programs can make you peanut but I guarantee you that in the long run you will lose more money than you earned. I said you will earn peanuts because the main money is for the owners of the programs.

2. Fixed salary earners

The price of everything you can think of in Nigeria has increased, I mean everything including Oxygen. If you doubt me ask for oxygen price in hospitals. If you have a fixed salary and you are not diversifying your income in the right direction, 2017 will not be funny for you.

3. Greedy Fellows

You want to invest 100usd and get 30% at the end of the month while you are asleep? Bro there are no Magic trees on the internet. Yes a 100usd can earn one thousand usd while advertising a product or service but if you just want to put it, sleep and wake up after 30days to get 30% bonus then you are on the verge of narrating a heart touching story.

4. Safe Players

All those dudes that always play it safe and reject everything that comes their way instantly, 2017 will not smile at you. It used to be wise to play it safe but this is 2017. I am not advising you to try every crap that comes your way but I am advising you to research thoroughly on something and try it.

5. The Adamant

It is an undeniable fact that different areas of our lives are changing. Our physique is changing, the kind of cars we use are changing, technologies and everything around us is changing but you do not want to change your kind of business or service you render?

6. The I Know It All

There are a particular set of closed minded people that believe they know everything. Every online business you tell them about they will tell you they know it and it’s a waste of time or something of that nature. The most annoying part is if you ask them how much they have earned online to be able to make authoritative judgments on different online businesses, you will learn that they have never earned a penny or they are only earning peanuts. If you are the closed minded type, 2017 may not be funny.

7. Those Waiting For The Dream Online Tutor To Spoon Feed You

Real Online tutors will only give you a definite guideline of what they do. usually it requires an effort from your end to replicate their success. if you are the lazy type that gives up easily then you will miss out of whatever gold mine they hand over to you. if you happen to be a slow learner, it is just telling you that you require a little more effort. The greatest proof that you can earn a lot of money online is that somebody is already earning and you know exactly what he is doing. If you think you can, you can. If you think you can’t, you can’t.

Conclusively

A wise man once said that you cant be doing same thing and expect a different result. if you are not comfortable with your 2016 earnings, you must be ready to do things differently or you will still have exact same results like the previous year. if your are the serious minded type that is ready to alter the usual unpleasant result: follow me to www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html as i will show you exactly how i made N121,500 from affiliate marketing in less than 24hours.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Importexpert I beg you fit borrow me 200k??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by Femsmart(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
All through. Affiliate marketing! When I wan start sef?
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by importexpert(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
Femsmart:
All through. Affiliate marketing! When I wan start sef?

procrastination is an enemy. it will only ridicule you. the best time to start is now, either you are ready or not. this is because if you are waiting for the best time you will end up never starting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
noted
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by Donjasdeblest(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
okay
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by vickvan(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Importexpert i need to make this money this year. Laid my hands on blogging and fiverr in the past yet no gain. Bro, abeg show me the way.
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by importexpert(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
vickvan:
Am an engineering student just bought a laptop recently. Importexpert i need to make this money this year. Laid my hands on blogging and fiverr in the past yet no gain. Bro, abeg show me the way.

if you are informed enough, you will earn enough. affiliate marketing is the way forward. few days ago when gtb sent my bank statement, i felt affiliate marketing is a blessing to humanity. you can see the exact things i do in affiliate marketing at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by veekid(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buhari should just go

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by auntysimbiat(f): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
WATCH: WHAT A NIGERIAN HUNTER DID TO BUSH ANIMALS TO TACKLE RECESSION AND MAKE 2017 AN EASIER YEAR INSTEAD OF TOUGHER
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0Dhnfog5emU/WJeqd9wRNoI/AAAAAAAAYQE/xZDP9v-c5Mg5Ag6-yCEAPk9RiYB3fAN1gCLcB/s640/cats.jpg[/img]
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by Chidexter(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Abeg tell me what can be tougher than this?. In fact anything tougher than our present sorry situation is pure genocide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by PERFECT2(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
It may be tough for you.

But for me, MY CASE IS DIFFERENT.

18 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by tym92(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
j
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by vickvan(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
importexpert:

if you are informed enough, you will earn enough. affiliate marketing is the way forward. few days ago when gtb sent my bank statement, i felt affiliate marketing is a blessing to humanity. you can see the exact things i do in affiliate marketing at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Making it big in affiliate marketing, how do i make it big when i don't have a running website? The ebook, is it still 3k?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by three: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
One major reason 2017 will be tougher for some is that the Government of the Day has no credible plan to make things better.

Nothing is on ground to ease the recession but already some are claiming Nigeria will be out of recession by Q3, How?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by dotcomnamename: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
By the special grace of almighty God, it will never tough for all Nigerians.

Back to sender! sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by anibi9674: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
life goes on
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by djlaqua91(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
How TF does the OP always make FP?

kWARUSPHUN cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by cosby02(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Haba

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by yinkson(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
The tufaze followers
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by dessz(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
guy, nice post but the thing is that a wise man won't suffer but a foolish person will. problem is 60% Nigerians are not wise.,Nigeria is d only country where everyone knows that they will suffer if they use all their money in Christmas celebrations but they still will use every single dime. angry angry angry
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by Strongbest(m): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
What about we talk the way out?

Well, any business you do this year make sure you don't gamble your money.

This may help:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by Marksule(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
True
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
PERFECT2:
It may be tough for you.

But for me, MY CASE IS DIFFERENT.
bless u jare, winners in the house! Our case is different, tell them!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by importexpert(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Martino240:
noted

space booker how work cheesy?
Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
dancok:
bless u jare, winners in the house! Our case is different, tell them!
you winners folks aren't feeling the heat of the recession?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by importexpert(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
dessz:
guy, nice post but the thing is that a wise man won't suffer but a foolish person will. problem is 60% Nigerians are not wise.,Nigeria is d only country where everyone knows that they will suffer if they use all their money in Christmas celebrations but they still will use every single dime. angry angry angry

Nigerians are funny. in my opinion it is even better they use it for xmas instead of using it for ponzy schemes or hyip cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by duality(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
The, @op, is only selling ebook. For now, anyway na way. Whether mmm, cryptocurrency or whatever, Make your money. Those telling you stories will not help you. Find your way, do your deals and forget stories. You think his ebook, and endless Nairaland discouragement will help you?

For naija now, jungle don mature

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why 2017 Will Be Tougher For Some Nigerians by importexpert(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
veekid:
Buhari should just go

bro if you are waiting for government to save you bro you might wait forever.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Returns N30,000 Wrongly Dispensed To Him By Diamond Bank ATM / My Experience With A Corporate Begger / Seplat ‘Majestic’ Oil Rig Collapses In Delta, One Dies, 3 Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.