Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

The Missing President! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Missing President! (704 Views)

Nigerian Man Makes Hilarious Video On The Missing N36M In Jamb Office (video) / The Missing Kid... / The Missing Part Of Apple Logo Has Been Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Missing President! by VeniJu: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
If by Monday our president is not back, they should declare Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will go and look for our president. Our president can't go to London and be missing like that.... Let them open boarder, we'll all go to London and look for him....
Re: The Missing President! by officialfestus(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Everything for nigeria na upside down,light my "sk" to change the view to upside up

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Wait To Buy My Car / Watch Mr Ibu Seduce His Wife's Sexy Sister - Zeroseconds 2017 / Which Do You Do First Every Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.