Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,013 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

They Don't Know-usprince Ft Awonchillz X Akheenz X Wandex_wonder - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / They Don't Know-usprince Ft Awonchillz X Akheenz X Wandex_wonder (505 Views)

They Don't Care About Us: A Nairalander Releases New Music Video / [music] akheenz Ft. Kasmo – Mummy / Justine Skye - U Don't Know Ft. Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Don't Know-usprince Ft Awonchillz X Akheenz X Wandex_wonder by iamusprince(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
javascript:void(0); cool[sub][/sub]Usprince ft Awonchillz X Ahkeenz & Wandex 'They Don't Know

Rapper/singer Usprince lines up 3 of Ibbul’s current hottest rapper and singers for the thang of the official anthem for his fan army titled “They Don't Know”.

Usprince lined up veteran singer Awonchillz of Team Atitude, boss Entertainment signed act Ahkeenz & Wandex the wonder kid
Each artiste put a unique verse matching the favourite verse in the chorus “If you don't know me,me i no know you”.

In “They Don't Know”,Awonchillz of team atitude who was listed as a featured artiste opened the floor with his popular open verse “AWC for dem gurls” & chorus line, followed by Ahkeenz, then Wandex with is spiritual moves, & finally the northside(MADE IN AREWA) and boss entertainment signed act USPRINCE with is on remedy on this hit .

This hit is prod by jade one of the famous producer in the school,turn up!!!!!!

The song was necessitated by fans constant yearning for another another brand.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Jjoint 'FRIENDS PLAY' By TESLIM / Wiz-kids "Sweet Love"is Complete Garbage - Dont U Think He Needs A Ghostwritter / Naija And Foreign Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.