Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? (2948 Views)

Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / Why Dont I See Dealers Selling Cars Like Nissan GTR On Nairaland/ Other Forums / Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by hastane: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kjnwancaro:
Shiit I missed today's show, some comments already deleted. Thanks for the revelations op makes a whole lotta sense now. I remember the saga how the same dude pmed Msdelilah, not sure that's how it's spelt, asking for details of the story but came back to comment against her like he wrote the scripts.

From the first thing searchng4love posted on the delated thread I knew it wasn't for peace. Issues like this makes me question the human reasoning but then different strokes.

Before I leave the main Reason for posting out, I'm just sitting here wondering like why is this guy still talking? I mean you have just been busted blue black you think anyone here still takes anything that comes out your mouth serious? Goodluck man

The guy is very sick
Such actions are rampant in the politics section.it should stay there
He will be wrong,and still be persistent in it.check out all the posts of these monikers.quick to anger,quick to insults,and quick to reply himself grin
The misdelilah part was very ungentlemanly and annoying
His modus operandi is forcing you to do his bidding,while perched on his high horse.imagine pricing other people's car as scrap,and putting undriveable cars on sale at a premium...such selfishness
He hasn't denied not being any of the aforementioned. And as u rightly pointed out,he still has the confidence to talk up and down on this thread that has bursted his ass
Need I say more
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by shyling(f): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
nurey:

like I told those who accused me of removing that thread undecided, my comment was just an unfortunate coincidence grin, the best way to settle brawl on nairaland is to threaten fighters with BAN cheesy I did it and it worked unfortunately the op had made more enemies than necessary so the moderators did the needful.

As for the bolded, I know if I become a moderator, I will ban seun and spambot and take over nairaland cool
You have a pleasant e-personality... Hope you are like this in real life?
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by diportivo: 7:15am On Feb 07, 2017
If dem tell me say this guy go humble like dis I go say na lie

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by kingreign(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2017
Just watching the whole storyline from the sidelines.
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by falzthebadguy: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2017
kingreign:
Just watching the whole storyline from the sidelines.

Nah so 2face fall our hand yesterday.
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by nurey(m): 8:48am On Feb 07, 2017
shyling:

You have a pleasant e-personality... Hope you are like this in real life?

Am not perfect. But I always try to improve on my shortcoming.
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by shyling(f): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2017
nurey:

Am not perfect. But I always try to improve on my shortcoming.
That's awesome....We keep learning till we are no more.
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by shyling(f): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2017
diportivo:
If dem tell me say this guy go humble like dis I go say na lie

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which guy?.... Don't be mistaken.... Hiding posts is as bad as rigging elections
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by diportivo: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2017
shyling:

Which guy?.... Don't be mistaken.... Hiding posts is as bad as rigging elections

Not all of ur posts av been hidden na

Only the first set

Now dat u r humble ur posts are staying

wink
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by shyling(f): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
diportivo:

Not all of ur posts av been hidden na

Only the first set

Now dat u r humble ur posts are staying

wink
I have never been arrogant.. all my posts are well documented.. including all Gazzuzz arrogant responses.. hiding posts is a waste of time on the surface web

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
summary.

searchng4love
NgcoboP
smartchoices
shyling

Are 1 and the same person. I have gone thru most of your posts, and they are all filled with hate and mischief. I will ignore you hence forth as I see your mission is to frustrate and soil my reputation. Please get a life.

Interesting conspiracy theories
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by princetom1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
nurey:

like I told those who accused me of removing that thread undecided, my comment was just an unfortunate coincidence grin, the best way to settle brawl on nairaland is to threaten fighters with BAN cheesy I did it and it worked unfortunately the op had made more enemies than necessary so the moderators did the needful.

As for the bolded, I know if I become a moderator, I will ban seun and spambot and take over nairaland cool

cool grin
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by falzthebadguy: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbohs Are Now Very Scarce In The U.S. / Made In Nigeria Hyundai Grand i10 [PHOTO] / Wil My Lost Temporary Driver's License Deny Me The Permanent License?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.