Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Stranded In Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stranded In Ghana (1073 Views)

94 Nigerian Girls Stranded In Lebanon Return Home (video) / President Buhari Orders Repatriation Of Nigerians Stranded In Russia / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stranded In Ghana by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Pls my fellow nairalanders..i need a little help on accomodation for like a week..i can take care of my needs. I entered ghana last night,the person i was suppose to follow is still in nigeria he wants to buy goods to sell in ghana so he gave me his friends number to stay with him till he arrives..the guy number was going then all of a sudden the guy switch off his fone..am forced to stay in an hotel in Ofonkor,but i cant stay in an hotel for a week cos the money i came with is for a small business i want to start with.,so am begging my fellow nairalanders in ghana to assist me with an accomodation for atleast a week till my friend comes..pls i will take care of my needs and welfare i just need a place to stay for the time being..i had to buy a vodafone line here so i can communicate..this my no..0203789145..pls nairalanders in ghana do assist me..thanks and God bless
Re: Stranded In Ghana by subtlemee(f): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2017
What's happening nowadays in the world is no more permitting people to be of help anymore because as it is I don't know if really you need genuine help..i'll only pray for you for God's intervention
Re: Stranded In Ghana by cutieme(m): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2017
subtlemee assist him if you can biko,do it for God
Re: Stranded In Ghana by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2017
subtlemee:
What's happening nowadays in the world is no more permitting people to be of help anymore because as it is I don't know if really you need genuine help..i'll only pray for you for God's intervention
pls subtlemee i really need an assist..its just for a week..do u know anyone in ghana i can put up with for a week..i have my own money to take care of myself,i just need a place to stay to wait for my friend..pls i need any assist u can give me..pls..i cant stay in an hotel for a week..pls..do it for the love of God..i beg u
Re: Stranded In Ghana by ifyalways(f): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Find your way to Adabraka, and ask for YMCA hostel. It should be about 10ghc a day, there's bed, constant light and water. I think they accept one week payment upfront. You'd see lots of Nigerians there, make contacts as to your survival.

There are also lots of 10 -15 ghc/night hostels in kantamanto (Accra market side) and Tudu side. Lots of Nigerians there that will help you so long as you have your hostel fees.

Shine your eyes sha. All the best. Before y'all run away from Nigeria, be sure you have enough or tangible money to keep you going for at least 3 months in your new place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded In Ghana by magicfinger1: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
find onatisi
Re: Stranded In Ghana by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
This is the kind of attitude they display in Nigeria and they expect government to plan every single thing for them including the number of times they visit the toilet. You are moving to a strange country and your trip was not properly planned.

Once again it is the benevolence of our fellow Nigerians that he will have to rely on abroad yet they will post all sort of demeaning things about our country and people online.

Please fellow kind hearted Nigerians rescue your kinsman, they say no matter how bad a child is you cannot still dump him in a refuse bin. Please come to his aid. Ifyalways, I think your post is very helpful, kudos.
Re: Stranded In Ghana by nwapee(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
your best bet is a hostel as Ify suggested. just go to kantamanto, look grand view hotel, there is a hostel around there that charges 5cedis a day. u will get a bed, light and water and I think that's just wat u need. u will equally meet on a nigerians that do business there that can put u tru in your biz. but b careful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Current Cost And Requirement Of Travelling To Dubia To Live & Work / More Than 50 Vehicles With Hundreds Of Commuters Were Burnt In Lagos Tanker Fire / Nigeria Loses Phd Holder To Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.