Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Hello! What Do You Think Of My New Special Effects Makeup? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hello! What Do You Think Of My New Special Effects Makeup? (1064 Views)

Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Ezenwelu Chidinma's Simple SFX Makeup Is Unbelievable (Graphic Photos) / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello! What Do You Think Of My New Special Effects Makeup? by iviw(f): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2017
Check out my injuries makeovers

3 Likes

Re: Hello! What Do You Think Of My New Special Effects Makeup? by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2017
Cool
Re: Hello! What Do You Think Of My New Special Effects Makeup? by iviw(f): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2017
Thoniameek:
Cool

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hello! What Do You Think Of My New Special Effects Makeup? by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 06, 2017
iviw:

Thanks

You're welcome

They were a couple of girls I used to watch then on YouTube, unfortunately I've forgotten their names they're amazing at these things you might want to check could learn a thing or two

1 Like

Re: Hello! What Do You Think Of My New Special Effects Makeup? by iviw(f): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2017
Thoniameek:

You're welcome

They were a couple of girls I used to watch then on YouTube, unfortunately I've forgotten their names they're amazing at these things you might want to check could learn a thing or two

I will definitely do that. learning is a life long process. You either learn something new or you learn a new way to better what you already know.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals Wizkid's Secret, Tekno Repents, Ycee Shades Davido? / Need A Graphic Design Tutor / How To Get Your First 100 Subscribers On Youtube 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.