Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach (10411 Views)

Dominique Oputa Displays Boobs At The Beach / The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Serena Williams Booty You Will Ever Find Online(pics / New Pictures Of Serena Williams: Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by smile11s(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2009
Rapper Common with girlfriend Tennis star, Serena Williams at a beach in Barbados,
They look good together

view more pictures of them on
smile4kenn y..com
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by semid4lyfe(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2009
Ol boy,See me see "[b]ass[/b]enal'' and man[b]chest[/b]er united- lolĀ  grin. Serena is well endowed in the attack and defence departmentĀ  grin

Cute couple!
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by mamagee3(f): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2009
They are both going to kill someone oo. shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by SeanT21(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2009
Damn, she sleeps in the gym. I bet she can kick common ass if he ever say something stupid.
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by sjeezy8: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2009
yooo serena can get ittttttttttt even tough shes not really my type cool
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by mamagee3(f): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2009
sjeezy8:

I know you wouldn't like a woman that can kick your butt. grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by sjeezy8: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama-gee:

I know you wouldn't like a woman that can kick your butt. grin grin

lol
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2009
sjeezy8:

i cant resist.
isnt she a stocky cow? grin tongue
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2009
wow.
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by smile11s(m): 4:43am On Dec 06, 2009
mehn that arse is powerful

u can view more pics of dem on
smile4kenn y..com

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by koolchicco: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2009
Serena, hmmm *mouth watering* cheesy kiss
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by ajailer(m): 1:20am On Dec 07, 2009
lipsrsealed, bunch of busy bodies getting jelous bout a fine girl's luck, men i wouldn't mindetting that kindda chic 4 myself, )
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by Outstrip(f): 4:27am On Dec 07, 2009
Serena's ass is another human being all by itself. I think they make a good couple though
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by chiogo(f): 6:14am On Dec 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i cant resist.
isnt she a stocky cow? grin tongue
loooooooooool

That word, stocky cow is hilarious in itself. damn, my stomach hurts.
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by THEAMAKA3(f): 6:16am On Dec 07, 2009
chiogo:

loooooooooool

That word, stocky cow is hilarious in itself. damn, my stomach hurts.
lmao!! i didnt make it up. grin
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by chiogo(f): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

lmao!! i didnt make it up. grin
I know, Sjeezy did. Funny that you brought it up on this thread, I already forgot about it.
Stocky cow??lol that phrase is just too funny.
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by chisomquee: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2009
she has muscles like a man.
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by paddylo1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2009
i cant resist.
isnt she a stocky cow?

na she pretty. . .amaka dont hate,appreciate. . .
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by THEAMAKA1: 12:50am On Dec 10, 2009
paddy_lo:

na she pretty. . .amaka dont hate,appreciate. . .
it was an inside joke that only sjeezy, chiogo, and i would understand.
you had to see our previous discussion on another thread.
so dont dare label me a hater. and besides i wouldnt wanna look like her anyway.
whatever dude. . .
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 10, 2009
Dizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum She is most definitely a "Brick House" Definitely my fitnesspiration.
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by bawomolo(m): 2:21am On Dec 10, 2009
way too masculine
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 10, 2009
the 2face is eye catching while the Idibia is Poraw catching,
Re: Pictures Of Serena Williams And Common At The Beach by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2009
9 years between em.

na because common dey in shape. if it was a 28 year old nigerian chick and a 37 year old nierian guy - they'd be an ugly couple, an the women would be complaining

(1) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson:How I Met And Fall In Love With My Hubby And Y I Cut My Dreadlock / Yul Edochie Slams Those Planning To Bath Cee-c With Acid / Sam Loco to get State Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.