Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Hoping To Meet A Partner Here - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hoping To Meet A Partner Here (3279 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by sisisioge: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2017
Dyt:

So amongst all of those who contacted you
Non was able suit your fancy?

Sisisioge
Do you wanna try?
cheesy cheesy

Maybe it's you he's waiting for o

grin grin grin I would have but for my allergy. Biko find me correct bobo. If you don see am mention me, until then if I hear only s....u never even complete am na isilove ,Dominique or even Seun himself go settle the fight cool
Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by Aremu01(m): 5:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2017
PJ871:

Quite a handful of people contacted me....
Wow!!
The struggle is real sha.
Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by breadtom: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
What is dis one feeling like?is this the right place to look for a lady?ladies becareful easter is around d corner #alot of ritualist are out there looking for who to pick pray u dnt fall into their trap.be careful and be warned
PJ871:

I appreciate the contacts I have had so far. Meanwhile maybe this will help.
I am looking for something serious so if this doesn't fit your desire kindly stay away.
And pls be Yoruba.

Guys nice work on my thread o

1 Like

Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by PJ871: 5:50am On Apr 10, 2017
breadtom:
What is dis one feeling like?is this the right place to look for a lady?ladies becareful easter is around d corner #alot of ritualist are out there looking for who to pick pray u dnt fall into their trap.be careful and be warned

Smiles... You re right...
But ur response sounds personal...
Irrespective of what you think of me, a handful of ladies have contacted me and they are still alive and well....
Got no issues with you Sha....
Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2017
God will direct you in making the right choice maritally @op.
Let your inner mind direct you, abeg no go after beauty oh.
Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by PJ871: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Godchild2015:
God will direct you in making the right choice maritally @op.
Let your inner mind direct you, abeg no go after beauty oh.

Thanks bro
One of the pains of being an introvert
Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
PJ871:
I will be brief to avoid boring you with stories.
I am an introvert thus it's been a very difficult endeavor for me to walk up to a lady and express my intention.
I am already getting to an age where I think I need to have a partner to start planning my life and future.
Thus if any young lady is out there below 26 . with an open heart, let's give this a trial.

The Major qualities I need is that you be of the blood group AA and be a God fearing person. I really do not care about looks but you have to be presentable.
And of course, be a Christian.
Send me a PM or message via 08110855482.
Let's get to know each other and see if we complement.

I really do look forward to meet you.
below 26 will hardly answer you except you have some serious cash or she is very ugly. -26 is when they are at their prime. They get all the proposals and are still undecided aboit what they want. Calling you.. .. U have to be Justin Beiber for that to happen but like 28 + fit answer you.

1 Like

Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
PJ871:

Thanks brop
One of the pains of being an introvert

Brother ke? Abeg oh Na woman I be.
Lol.
Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by Berbierklaus(f): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

below 26 will hardly answer you except you have some serious cash or she is very ugly. -26 is when they are at their prime. They get all the proposals and are still undecided aboit what they want. Calling you.. .. U have to be Justin Beiber for that to happen but like 28 + fit answer you.
grin

1 Like

Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Berbierklaus:

grin
My pickin why are U rolling on the floor tongue grin
Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by Berbierklaus(f): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

My pickin why are U rolling on the floor tongue grin
Your words weak me ni grin

Is it just me,I dislike men that give criteria for marriage,atleast keep it to your self and look out for it,don't start saying it out,some lady pretend well lipsrsealed vice versa

1 Like

Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Your words weak me ni grin

Is it just me,I dislike men that give criteria for marriage,atleast keep it to your self and look out for it,don't start saying it out,some lady pretend well lipsrsealed vice versa
Dont mind him as if he is one prize himself. Na so dem go dey form dey give criteria.
Re: Hoping To Meet A Partner Here by Berbierklaus(f): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dont mind him as if he is one prize himself. Na so dem go dey form dey give criteria.
Their headache, I refuse to believe that tons of ladies contacted him tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Using Skyrun Fridge or Freezer / Who Are The Most Annoying Nairalanders..? / What Do I Do My Aunts Are Against My Marriage To My Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.