Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,111 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. (825 Views)

My Mother Said She Will Disown Me If I Marry My Fiancé / .... / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2017
Last night I was ironing my green polo and scarf that 2face said we should buy. My dad came into the room and asked what I was doing with green cloths? In his words; "Marv what are u doing with green and white cloths? I hope you're not planning on leaving this house tomorrow to join any stupid protest because if u try it, I cease to be your father" and he left the room angrily. I just stood there motionless. I called my friends and they said I should sneak out cos we really planned to be at the fore front of the protest. What do u think I should do guys? He just left for work. Should I go?
Re: My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2017
You'll get a cell next to nnamdi

3 Likes

Re: My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2017
I really don't wana miss it. I think he's bluffing. He cnt disown me na

1 Like

Re: My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. by SexyNairalander: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2017
booked
Re: My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
Enough supporting PDP or APC.

These Old corrupt men do not care about anyone else.

We also are not helping the matter by supporting corruption.

There is an emergence of revolution - The New Nigeria Vanguard!

While many of us are sitting down by our keyboards complaining, other young, intelligent and resourceful Nigerians have begun taking steps.

We have no affiliations or sponsors.

We are young Nigerians who will defy the anomaly.

Do not be left out

THE REVOLUTION IS HERE!!!

Check my signature

Come again?
Re: My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. by favourmic(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2017
Untrue story
Re: My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:

Enough supporting PDP or APC.

These Old corrupt men do not care about anyone else.

We also are not helping the matter by supporting corruption.

There is an emergence of revolution - The New Nigeria Vanguard!

While many of us are sitting down by our keyboards complaining, other young, intelligent and resourceful Nigerians have begun taking steps.

We have no affiliations or sponsors.

We are young Nigerians who will defy the anomaly.

Do not be left out

THE REVOLUTION IS HERE!!!

Check my signature

Pardon?
Re: My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2017
favourmic:
Untrue story
Take leprosy
Re: My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. by Nixiepie(f): 8:48am On Feb 06, 2017
On my way there
Re: My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2017
Police don full everywhere so u beta sit back
Re: My Father Threatens To Disown Me If I Go For The Protest Today. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Uncle you can lie cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Heads Up In Unforseen Divorce / So Disgusting!!! As Man Loses 18-year-old Marriage To Wife’s Friend's Pant / Your Money Is Finished The Moment She Knows Where You Keep It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.