Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity (40878 Views)

Suggestions: Rechargeable Fan That Lasts Between 6-7 Hours. / GENERIC SOLAR RECHARGEABLE FAN THAT BLOWS 24/7 / A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2017
This boy with such innovation will be ignored. If he were to be a thug, politicians will hire him and encourage him.

I don't blame Nnamdi KANU when he calls Nigeria a ZOO. ZOO is even a better language.

Nigeria is a forest.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by MakeADifference: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Go on to fine tune this please. If you are reading this thread, keep at it. Weldone. Up Biafra wink
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by morereb10: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2017
wonderful

i wish his talent will excel

see my signature for how to make $500 in a day without any INVESTMENT
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by pacoson: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2017
and those Afunjas here will be saying..... another igbo boy again ......lolzzzzzz igbo for life!!! Afunjas to hell!!

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by ybalogs(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2017
Our government will do the needful to really help him now ooo. I just hope he finds help from the cooperate bodies if our government won't help.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by oluakinyinka(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2017
NICE ONE
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2017
midastouch:
Without electricity!!!
What energy source powers it? Mechanical Energy?
Water bro.... Water!
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by Nofuckgiven: 11:45am On Feb 06, 2017
Afonjas won't like this news! He is not a Nigerian,I repeat he is a BIAFRAN! Kiss my black ass if you are pained undecided

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
This boy with such innovation will be ignored. If he were to be a thug, politicians will hire him and encourage him.

I don't blame Nnamdi KANU when he calls Nigeria a ZOO. ZOO is even a better language.

Nigeria is a forest.
A forest is even a better language. Nigeria is a wilderness.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by chloedogie(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2017
gatti23:
Oshey omo igbo....and u think Igbos won't survive? Pity u

Did you even ask how it's powered? As a learned person I'm curious about that. He's a smart innovative young boy going places but don't bring tribalism here. Do you know how many tribes are there in China? And a four year old will make a working fan in china. Promote intelligence not tribalism. Bro the only difference between me and you is the Languages we speak. I'm 100% human so are you. The way I was conceived was the way you were. You have a spirit so also do I. Then why should we see ourselves as different beings just because of a language? People go to the USA, London, etc to give birth and they don't reject the citizenship of those countries. This life self how long are we going to live in it? Anything after 120 one is turning a public nuisance. We are human beings first before any other thing. Cheers.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by akigbemaru: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Inventor!
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
newyorks:
he can do more with proper sponsorship.
have Nigeria companies finish giving endorsement deals to celebrities that are not helping the economy in anyway even to protest they can't,or have they finish giving 25million to the useless BBA contestant,or Miss this and that. The young man should only pray for one foreign investor to come and take him any idea out this country If not he will die with it

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by AntiNigerian: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
umu BIAFRA ndewoo!
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
government will not see this one until he start making BOMBS
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by Abagworo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
This trended last year. The boy is from Imi State and based in Aba.

www.nairaland.com/3292962/young-boy-builds-battery-powered
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
NCAS. ..Owerri branch I only came to check name. ...
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by Kalusha44: 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
oscaruzie:
no be old news be dis one?....NL no get any FP material again
...u really need to purge urself of hatred and envy.. If not,u go just dry from nya.sh !!
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by paschu: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
1) Go and google the "picture of Apple 1".

2) Try to remind yourself that Apple has remained the global leader in high end personal computer and mobile device market.

3) Then take note of the fact that the #2 outcome would not have been possible, if America was full of people like you when the "worthless" #1 was released.

nabegibeg:

how viable and the worth of that device in the pic?

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by nabegibeg: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
paschu:
1) Go and google the "picture of Apple 1".

2) Try to remind yourself that Apple has remained the global leader in high end personal computer and mobile device market.

3) Then take note of the fact that the #2 outcome would not have been possible, if America was full of people like you when the "worthless" #1 was released.

look at that device and tell me how much you can pay for me and stop all this black man driblling
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by paschu: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Only the eyes of the wise can see the forest in a seed.

Bye.

nabegibeg:

look at that device and tell me how much you can pay for me and stop all this black man driblling
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by Obdk: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
money121:

Receive sense stop all dis tribalism poo

Shatap. . If na drugs na. U for don forget say na nigeria..
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by flyforall: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Michael contact me lets get into business.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by nabegibeg: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
paschu:
Only the eyes of the wise can see the forest in a seed.

Bye.

a device nobody in your family will buy

you are blowing ego for

mstchew
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by mich24(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
money121:

Receive sense stop all dis tribalism poo

If it were to be a crime you would have hit the like and share button for him.

Good Nigerian
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by HealthMatters16: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nice
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by Decryptor(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ukoma Michael from NIGERIA!...

Once it is achievement, it becomes NIGERIAN..but once it is a suspected crime, it becomes IGBO!

God dey watch una for HD Screen

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by paschu: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
It's only on your myopic high horse that you make such assumptions.

That boy was not producing those devices with sand. He was producing them with money. And that money was coming from folks who needed the device.

I know it's too complex for your head to grasp though, but what is being celeberated here is not the design of the device but its innovative idea that defies the CONSTANT need for electricity.

And contrary to your insinuations, there are plenty of marketplaces/petty shops in nigeria where such fans are desperately needed because they have zero access to electric supply.

Again, go and google apple 1, maybe then you will begin to grasp the difference between an innovative idea and a flimsy physical design.

nabegibeg:

a device nobody in your family will buy

you are blowing ego for

mstchew
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by cybriz82(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
michael u are wanted in china...asap.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by nabegibeg: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
paschu:
It's only on your myopic high horse that you make such assumptions.

That boy was not producing those devices with sand. He was producing them with money. And that money was coming from folks who needed the device.

I know it's too complex for your head to grasp though, but what is being celeberated here is not the design of the device but its innovative idea that defies the CONSTANT need for electricity.

And contrary to your insinuations, there are plenty of marketplaces/petty shops in nigeria where such fans are desperately needed because they have zero access to electric supply.

Again, go and google apple 1, maybe then you will begin to grasp the difference between an innovative idea and a flimsy physical design.

what is the name of the device ?

The fan was invented in 1882 by Schuyler Skaats Wheeler. A few years later, Philip Diehl mounted a fan blade on a sewing machine motor and attached it to the ceiling, inventing the ceiling fan, which he patented in 1887.
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by paschu: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
So in order to use the "invented" fan, you'd need to buy a "sewing machine motor" and keep it rolling constantly (usually with your muscle and energy) or the fan won't work

And yet you are too arrogant to celeberate a 13-year old whose innovative thinking had made the fan available without the need for the "sewing machine motor" or constant electricity?

Do you realize that you can even use that fan for a full workday without any need for intermittent charging?

Boy, that 13-year old is way smarter than you.

Give it up.

nabegibeg:

what is the name of the device ?

The fan was invented in 1882 by Schuyler Skaats Wheeler. A few years later, Philip Diehl mounted a fan blade on a sewing machine motor and attached it to the ceiling, inventing the ceiling fan, which he patented in 1887.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by ericmor: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
What a talent. God bless you more and send helper to u
Re: 13-Year-Old Nigerian Boy Builds Fan That Last Up To 19 Hours Without Electricity by thonyrule(m): 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
13 years old? football age or? nice piece though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEAT/CLEAN And Cheap Grade 1 US Used Laptops. Regular Update / Brand New Blackberry Bold 3 (9650) For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD / Dallas/Arlington/Fort Worth Pickup [offerup,craigslist,letgo,5miles Etc]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.