Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Never Mind Google Is Your Friend (how To Design Google Logo Using Psd) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Never Mind Google Is Your Friend (how To Design Google Logo Using Psd) (1116 Views)

How Can I Draw And Paint Pdp Umbrella Logo Using Corel Draw? / Someone To Convert Two Designs From Psd To Coreldraw In The Next 24 Hours / General Election 2011 Free Graphic Psd/png (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Mind Google Is Your Friend (how To Design Google Logo Using Psd) by sylvelity: 12:48am On Dec 04, 2009
Hello Great Graphix Artist,
I am here again to bring you a simple creative tutorial but which is really highly effected.
how to design google logo, hey don't laugh i know it mindt sound funny design google text logo, but see friend it has an effect to bring out the best in your creative mind, wait let me introduce you to a great graphic design forum which deal with strictly graphics design and creativity i huge you to join me and my friend as we will be putting you through on how to be creativity in graphics package you are using join us at
www.graphicspalace.com
that our great forum where you will meet prof. that will help you and share ideas with you.
yeah back to business to design google logo tutorial click this link for the tutorial
http://kre8tivemind..com/2009/12/how-to-design-google-logo-photoshop.html

wish you best of lock.
www.graphicspalace.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Want 2 Join A Team Of Animators. / Warning Hand Bill / Do You Need Creative Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.