Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? (4001 Views)

Tiger Woods Finally Speaks: 'I Am Deeply Sorry' / Stella Damasus Is A Cheater / 9ice: Nigerian Tiger Woods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? by chiogo(f): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

Point of correction chiogo: Kobe Bryant committed the shameful act of adultery.
His wife did not exactly blackmail him like Tiger's is trying to do. His black ass bought Vanessa a house on a finger to try to salvage whatever was left of his troubled marriage.
Same shit, she could have left him, no?? Kech was making it sound like she just took him back after they "privately resolved" their issues through talking. Money was still spent. Ok, so maybe she's not really a gold-digger since it was Kobe's decision to buy the ring but my point is she probably woulda left if not for the ring. How is it so different from Tiger's case. Anywayz. . .
Re: Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? by kech(f): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2009
^^^hmm, so a ring made her stay? When she could have gotten more by divorcing him? Gold diggers are really going soft nowadays then. Anyway, it's not that serious.
Re: Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? by C2H5OH(f): 9:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
kech:

Thanks my dear, I knew I wasn't hallucinating. I remember the incident very clearly. Kobe was lucky he had someone like Vanessa, if not undecided undecided
I said what Vanessa and Kobe have may really be love because Kobe DOES NOT have a prenup. If she were a heartless gold digger all she needed to do was file for a divorce and walk away with HALF! Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she likes money, but I don't think she's a gold digger.
True that. You're welcome, dear. Though nothing is set in stone. Divorce may still occur at any point in time. Her love seems genuine, and she is very fond of her husband.
Re: Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? by C2H5OH(f): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2009
chiogo:

Same poo, she could have left him, no?? Kech was making it sound like she just took him back after they "privately resolved" their issues through talking. Money was still spent. Ok, so maybe she's not really a gold-digger since it was Kobe's decision to buy the ring but my point is she probably woulda left if not for the ring. How is it so different from Tiger's case. Anywayz. . .
Different poo. If Tiger's wife leaves, she fails to get a huge chunk of money because of the alleged clause written in their prenup. Kobe's is a different story. I don't think the dude ever agreed to a prenup.
Re: Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? by denzel2009: 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
Why do people like that cheat? it doesnt make sense cos its going to come out at some point even with paparazzi following them everywhere not to talk of the girl wanting cheap popularity.
Re: Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? by chiogo(f): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2009
kech:

^^^hmm, so a ring made her stay? When she could have gotten more by divorcing him? Gold diggers are really going soft nowadays then. Anyway, it's not that serious.
Yea, it's not that serious. wink I guess you're right.
Re: Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? by spikedcylinder: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2009
Sky-walker:

F--king Gold digger. Tiger woods was smart. what is wrong with women of nowadays. if they catch thier husband cheating. all they want is divorce and 50% of his money.

Lol!!! grin grin grin
If it pains una so much, DON'T CHEAT!!!
Re: Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? by debest1(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Lol!!! grin grin grin
If it pains una so much, DON'T CHEAT!!!

to err is human, i tot the girl said she was in it for better or for worse? Also, didnt the girl used to be a nanny for one of the swedish golfer? if so, i'm not suprised tiger covered his a*s with a pre-nup
Re: Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? by C2H5OH(f): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2009
Tiger is a very smart man. The love-blinded men and greedy women who despise pre-nups are either clueless about statistics/probability or just don't care about it. The women aren't the flock losing their fine homes, luxurious cars, and large lump sums of money to divorce, so of course it would make sense for them to be against it.

To make matters worse they hit you with the hardened "pre-nups indicate that you expect this marriage to fail" line. No honey, he's just protecting his black ass; tying up loose ends so to speak. grin
Re: Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? by spikedcylinder: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2009
debest1:

to err is human, i tot the girl said she was in it for better or for worse? Also, didnt the girl used to be a nanny for one of the swedish golfer? if so, i'm not suprised tiger covered his a*s with a pre-nup

Actually, I'm with Tiger all the way on this one.
If the wife truly loves him, no amount of money can cure the hurt she must have felt when she heard he was cheating. Instead, her pupils changed to dollar signs immediately which is why I wonder if she set him up.
However, rich celebrities are humans too and if there were no laws giving the woman half of what the man owns when he cheats, they would get away with anything!
So, DON'T CHEAT especially when you have a lot to loose.
Re: Cheater Tiger Woods Has A Prenup - Is That Fair To His Wife? by C2H5OH(f): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2009
The lousy gold-digging whores are the ones who think money extorting money from him would serve as reconcilation for his infidelity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photos] Comedian AY Rocks Genevieve Nnaji's Body / Don Jazzy Finally Reply Olamide!!!! / See All The Glam Photos From Comedian Kevin Hart Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.