Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,945 members, 7,799,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

"You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex (51442 Views)

DMW Obama Spotted In Davido's Studio, Debunk Rumour Of Being Chased Out / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Bahddo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
somegirl1:
Should be 'video fox', unless of course her ex boyfriend is female.
no such term as video fox.

Until recently, it's only females that prance about sexualizing themselves in music videos. That's why it's all the more demeaning to call him a VIDEO VIXEN. It's like branding him a sissy, and it's all part of the subtle mockery.

2 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Chai, this girl just finished her former boyfriend on social media. You all should have known with her "waited" and "finally put his foot in the door" , all quoted. The bf must indeed be childish, no wonder the gurl broke up with him. I wonder how some of us still go ahead to show off at our exes on our new achievements. Is there any need for that? Results will always speak. No need for proving any point, if una no vibe again, then move ahead..lol...

3 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Erngie(f): 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
yea that's true
henryboff:

Oga you no fit smell say this na sarcastic post: The babe wan laff the guy die grin
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Erngie(f): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol yea thats true
Shortyy:

Read that again before jumping into conclusion. You can see that she's being sarcastic. BTW, Why would you call an ordinary video vixen "already made"?
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Erngie(f): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol
Martin124:
just like you!!!!!
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Proffdada: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Vixen for a guy?
Abeg who sabi English?
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by SmartyPants(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Thing is as much as what he said sounds funny, because of how he said it, he definitely does have a point. A great deal of success in life can simply be linked to who you know so saying that he has Davido on speed dial is actually something. Davido is the son of a billionaire by the way so if this guy has some tangible business idea, all he needs is one appointment with the big man. And Davido can make that happen. That is just an example.

It also depends on how he acquired the connection to Davido. Is the guy an artist, and got to meet Davido through music? If yes, then that is a meaningful achievement because it means he is making the right moves in his career.
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by JennieCutie4U(f): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
so to him now, he has made an achievement in his life.... video vixen not even a Musician. I pity him... babe just walk away over nd over again out of his life with ur head up, shoulder high and move on with ur life

2 Likes

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by 2shur: 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
really.

100level mentality.

once u r using an iphone 6.6s or 6s plus...wow
you are rich.
imediately u se le a gal neatly dressed and has those fake hips tight jeans and maybe wit an iphone pr Behind phone...ahh she be ajebor.

once a yahoo guys buys a ride..venxa crosstour..eod..range ..lr...evil spirit...holy spirit o..lol
he has made it
once one travel overseas...ah he or she has made it.
once one buys land n builds a aous..he has made it..

now dos wacked out homo..gushing over davido..I'm kike wtf...he got davido on speed dail.jus like he mocked dele monodu saying mr dele na ma boi..now we gor a new gay ass
mr new guy na mai boi.
i trust davido go soon vex drop dah line..mai boi stuff.

so cause u in dat davido video and shitttt..u made it..
i weep for naija

1 Like

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by payoga(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Sometimes rejection can make you doubt your gender, the guy knows what he went through. My advise to the guy however is not to make impressing this girl his success driver, and to the girl you also have your reasons but make sure genuine reasons drive your decisions
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by wolesmile(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jglad:
Is she really serious? Or sarcasm?

He has Davido on his speed dial and u wan die? Tooor... I guess u both deserve each other since u both gat Celebrity fever

So he made it by being in one video? Or she feels he is a ticket for her to meet Davido?

Ama nor understanding
She is only being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
tranxo:

If you knew the meaning of vixen, you will bow your head in shame for repeating it
The girl mentioned vixen and not me. The girl made the mistake and not me. read my post again and you will know that am also making fun of her. Don't be too eager to insult ok

1 Like

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Harinholar(f): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Very funny.......
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Zedoo(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
so the boyfriend don blow because he's davido video vixen

I weak for niggas....
Really shallow minded boy....
So there is NO OTHER reason she should regret leaving but that he is now appearing in videos...
She is absolutely right to have dumped his ass...
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Erngie:
Lol
u laugh abiI greet ya government ooo O

1 Like

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by somegirl1: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bahddo:
no such term as video fox.

Until recently, it's only females that prance about sexualizing themselves in music videos. That's why it's all the more demeaning to call him a VIDEO VIXEN. It's like branding him a sissy, and it's all part of the subtle mockery.
My sarcasm was directed at him.
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by RaeMystix: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
That shade is on point. grin

1 Like

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jglad:

He has Davido on his speed dial and u wan die? Tooor... I guess u both deserve each other since u both gat Celebrity fever

So he made it by being in one video? Or she feels he is a ticket for her to meet Davido?

Ama nor understanding
U get low iq. No b fight o buh d truth can sometimes be bitter
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by poweredcom(m): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
dude days gay

I fought d gal left the guy to be in davido video dam d guy Na fool Na to de davido video u take de revenge for woman .

d woman wet go Bleep davido soon if she want
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
pocohantas:
She is being sarcastic.

Unfortunately, lots of Nairalanders have a hard time identifying sarcasm.
Maybe it's the recession affecting them.

Some guys are actually this stupid.
You hear them talking of how they will sleep with girls when they make money. The moment they get a good job, they remember all the girls that left them and start plotting revenge on unsuspecting ladies. Instead of them to go invest and take care of their parents and family.

If your reason for wanting to be successful is to impress and have sex with women, may God move the success to a responsible and sensible man.

Ahan! Who has time for all those nonsense. You had better start mentioning names.
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by tohpahz(f): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jglad:

Ama nor understanding
Sarcasm dear. Simple sarcasm

1 Like

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
TINALETC3:
cheesy

In fact since u can't drink Orijin, 3 different Brazilian weavin for u for this ur post.
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Jglad(f): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
ademilan:
U get low iq. No b fight o buh d truth can sometimes be bitter
Didn't feel bad cos I asked a question... Thanks though
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Jglad(f): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
SmartyPants:

Step 1. Find your way to the nearest secondary school

Step 2. Seek out the Literature in English teacher

Step 3. Ask for a detailed explanation of literary devices, in particular, sarcasm

Step 4. Stop embarrassing yourself on nairaland

Chill Bro, if I didn't know that, I could av modified the post when others were posting. Just asked my question to be sure...

Y so defensive, I bet I can school u if we meet, trust me... I ain't fighting but u should chill out a bit. Thanks for the advice though. God bless
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Boyooosa(m): 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jglad:

Ama nor understanding
U r not understanding... the bae just dey make jest of the guy. she dey try make d guy understand like 'shay make she go come jump into lagoon because the guy appear for Davido video'. The guy has ELECTRIC SHOCK in his brain.

1 Like

Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by ninovandross(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
sarcasm at its peak
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by dasanchez1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
tranxo:

If you knew the meaning of vixen, you will bow your head in shame for repeating it
my boss cheesy
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by ikemesit4477: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jamiemedia:
A twitter user @ladyurbania shared tweets of her ex boyfriend telling her why she should not have left him, as he ahs made it in life by appearing in davido's video.

See tweets

LOL

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/ladys-ex-boyfriend-tells-her-she-should.html

The guy need deliverance!
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Ngokafor(f): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
pocohantas:
She is being sarcastic.

Unfortunately, lots of Nairalanders have a hard time identifying sarcasm.
Maybe it's the recession affecting them.

Some guys are actually this stupid.
You hear them talking of how they will sleep with girls when they make money. The moment they get a good job, they remember all the girls that left them and start plotting revenge on unsuspecting ladies. Instead of them to go invest and take care of their parents and family.

If your reason for wanting to be successful is to impress and have sex with women, may God move the success to a responsible and sensible man.

....You are smart. kiss
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
sunshineV:
Lol grin once a bitch forever a bitch
You don't know sarcasm.. so sad
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by tranxo(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

The girl mentioned vixen and not me. The girl made the mistake and not me. read my post again and you will know that am also making fun of her. Don't be too eager to insult ok
Oh nooooo.. You could have simply ignored me. Now you are throwing more light to your ...........
Re: "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex by tranxo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
dasanchez1:
my boss cheesy
Wow. Been a while. I can see you still maintained the status quo. Great maxim to live by.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Makeup Artist Buried By River Bank As Her Parent Can't Afford Sacrifice Money / Peter Okoye Buys A New Sports Car Worth 50 Million Naira (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.