Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) (4414 Views)

We Won’t Handover Power To Young Nigerians Just because They Insult Us– El-rufai / Adeyanju Deji, Charly Boy, Others Continue Resume Or Resign Protest (Photos) / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by basilo102: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:
No one is firing anything. They're not carrying weapons and blocking roads like ipob protesters
show me pictures of iPOB carrying weapons and blocking roads.

1 Like

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by CSTR2: 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
The world will know you guys are ready when you have protests like this in every part of Nigeria with a complete grounding of commercial activities that would get to the government.
for now, you are all jesters, and the feds know it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by basilo102: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Look at the shyte you call protest. Yeye. una de envy the Biafran patriotism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by CSTR2: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
basilo102:
Look at the shyte you call protest. Yeye. una de envy the Biafran patriotism
They have no patriotism. Can't die for Nigeria but are very quick in shouting one naijeria at every opportunuity.

5 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by AnotherSeun(m): 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
basilo102:

Lol, chicken hearted nigerians cant orgainze a sucessful protest. They are now looking for excuses for their flopped protest. Show me any evidence that IPOB went violent during their protest. Its their resolve that intimidate nigerians and they resort to killing in frustrations, unlike this protest which the organizers chickened out and the government highjacked it. Tuface gave up after few minutes with DSS but kanu has been there for years and still resolute
You misguided lots..
So you never blvd 2face backed out due to a tangible reasons eeh?
Even if he did, atleast he started something and stood for wah he blvs in...
Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by annayawchee: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
actually ipob has made people realize what patriotism meant, look at the handful of people protesting abi streetwalking compare it to ipob protest and see the different......... IPOB are patriot who believe in biafra while istandwithNigeria are people who believe in Nigeria as long as there is more oyel to drill.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by IPOB123london: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
nawoo

nawoo

anyway what do u expect from some one that manage to graduate from uni after years of being on strike

what a country!

thank god for this medium so the world could be impressed for their outlining stupidity

hey u there; did u just say i go better
Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by crestedaguiyi: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abudu2000:
Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today.

we lead you guys in everything mankind can think off, from sports to business, una dey learn from us
Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by Doghari: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
AnotherSeun:
I always feel ipob protest are being led by illierates and immature leaders...
Always going aggressive in the face of guns in a developing country like this one...

I just pray and hope this protest leads to something we can all be proud of...

The opinion of a demented yoruba muslim hold's no water in the comity of sensibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by Doghari: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
CSTR2:

They have no patriotism. Can't die for Nigeria but are very quick in shouting one naijeria at every opportunuity.

The bufoons shout 'one nigeria' with their oil-drinking mouth because their throat needs to be 'oiled' intermitently. Cowardly fools with foreign emirates and brown roofs scattered all over their fatherland.

I spit on their oblong coneskulls. grin

3 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by Doghari: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
CSTR2:

If you believe what you wrote, then i can't help you. Self deception is a basic human right, after-all the consequences are not shared.
IPOB has graced the pages of every major newspaper and media outlet in the world and for a reason. Even when Americans were focused on trump and his presidency, IPOB was still gracing their major media.
When your jest of a protest finally get to the ears of buhari in london, let alone a ghanian newspaper let me know.

#GBAM

1 Like

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by zendy: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Israeljones:
Todays protest is sign that A peaceful protest can done in Nigeria without any single evidence of violence.. Even to the point that the lagos commissioner has to join in the protest...
But i still really dont understand why each time the ipobians goes on a self proclaimed peaceful protest there is always shedding of blood and record of deaths...
or could it be as a result of the matured party behind todays protest or perhaps the over aggressiveness of Igbos... something must be missing

guys i need ur comment on this,,, so the Igbos can learn on how to make a peaceful protest without records of violence..
@lalasticlala

Try to explain why Nigerian security personel went into a School were IPOB were praying and opend fire.

I think this protest is peaceful because Nigeria has already a very bad reputation in the international community for human rights violation and the shooting of unarmed people through Amnesty Internationals report on the IPOB killings. They could not afford another.

IPOB made this protest peaceful, IPOB already took the gun shots for this clueless crowd of people protesting for a Nigeria that has never worked since 1960 to this day.

3 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by AnotherSeun(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Doghari:

The opinion of a demented yoruba muslim hold's no water in the comity of sensibilities.
Am a Yoruba dude.. a christain...
Maybe you should raise ur point with ur brain awake next time but now it seems to be sleeping.

*Laakaye e Kuru*

2 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by Doghari: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
AnotherSeun:

Am a Yoruba dude.. a christain...
Maybe you should raise ur point with ur brain awake next time but now it seems to be sleeping.

*Laakaye e Kuru*

I'm an 'Ibo muslim'.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by seunowa(f): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

Show evidence of were it has ever happened.

I am an indigenous person of Biafra
Ok ooo..but why is it dat Ipob protest always to loss of lives
Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by crestedaguiyi: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
seunowa:

Ok ooo..but why is it dat Ipob protest always to loss of lives

promise send me a pm, i need to tell it to you one on one
Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by ImpersonatorSS: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
cstr55:
A protest with no bite is what you call protest. Even the federal government knows it is better to just let them be and it will fizzle out.
They have already intimidated or coerced the key voices anyway.
Engage in a purposeful protest and see if you will not be dealt with. Your CP has already warned you guys not to take things too serious or else he is going to unleash his guns on you all .

Stop consoling yourself.

You yEasterners said you wouldnt be part of it and were waiting for protesters to be shot.

Now, the protests have held and they have been peaceful, you are coming up with arrant nonsense for whatever reasons...

Yorubas are no yEasterners!
Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by Ngokafor(f): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
...Oh the streets walk(more like an excercie to keep fit) in Lagos with a handful in Ibadan and Abuja is what some people are calling protest??...very funny folks undecided

...After walking around with police and gisting,they went to Tinubu to hear him 'address'them,and you call that a protest..lol.

..The real protest was the one Tuface backed out from,not this circus that happened in Lagos and Ibadan today.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by Igboid: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
basilo102:

Lol, chicken hearted nigerians cant orgainze a sucessful protest. They are now looking for excuses for their flopped protest. Show me any evidence that IPOB went violent during their protest. Its their resolve that intimidate nigerians and they resort to killing in frustrations, unlike this protest which the organizers chickened out and the government highjacked it. Tuface gave up after few minutes with DSS but kanu has been there for years and still resolute

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by CSTR2: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

Stop consoling yourself.

You yEasterners said you wouldnt be part of it and were waiting for protesters to be shot.

Now, the protests have held and they have been peaceful, you are coming up with arrant nonsense for whatever reasons...

Yorubas are no yEasterners!
No i don't advise any igbo man to be part of it.
It is left for those who believe in Nigeria to fight for it.
And it seems the yorubas don't truely believes in it given this moi-moi you call you a protest.

1 Like

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by ImpersonatorSS: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
CSTR2:

No i don't advise any igbo man to be part of it.
It is left for those who believe in Nigeria to fight for it.
And it seems the yorubas don't truely believes in it given this moi-moi you call you a protest.

What it seems to you doesnt matter

The facts remain that:

1. Protests were staged

2. They were peaceful

3. Nobody was shut to the dismay of the yEasterners

4. The protesters were responded to and their message has been received.

5. It didnt matter whether the yEasterners were part of it or not.
Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by Twistaray(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Israeljones:
Todays protest is sign that A peaceful protest can done in Nigeria without any single evidence of violence.. Even to the point that the lagos commissioner has to join in the protest...
But i still really dont understand why each time the ipobians goes on a self proclaimed peaceful protest there is always shedding of blood and record of deaths...
or could it be as a result of the matured party behind todays protest or perhaps the over aggressiveness of Igbos... something must be missing

guys i need ur comment on this,,, so the Igbos can learn on how to make a peaceful protest without records of violence..
@lalasticlala

My brother. You ain't far from the truth.
Have you wondered why they were so scared about the recent/today's protest, informing each other's for weeks now not to join in the protest?

Obviously, ipods or whatever they are called have been successfully tamed and humbled- no be small thing.
Anyway, na their horoe I pity cry

The way they avoid and fear the North no be small my brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by Twistaray(m): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

The facts remain that:

1. Protests were staged

2. They were peaceful

Don't mind those bitter ipods.
They prayed,wished Yoruba to be slaughtered, creating all sort of rubbish threads all over NL for a week now.

But thank God, they failed again.
The God Yorubas protected them.

Ntoor tongue
Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by CSTR2: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

The facts remain that:

1. Protests were staged

2. They were peaceful

Protests were held. Nothing happened, nobody was moved, the status quo still remains.
That is what should matter to you as an afonja. The fact that you guys can not hold any protest that can change things or get any serious attention.

3 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by kettle84(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
decatalyst:

Smh! No wonder some are RIP now.

Op, no mind them. They are pumpous, full of brags, approach things aggressively and ultimately incorrigible.

undecided undecided
until you grab a dictionary you may continue to misuse the term 'AGGRESSIVE' Since from nursery to university level you failed to understand the meaning. IPOB was never aggressive the police felt intimidated by the zeal of IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by ImpersonatorSS: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
CSTR2:

Protests were held. Nothing happened, nobody was moved, the status quo still remains.
That is what should matter to you as an afonja. The fact that you guys can not hold any protest that can change things or get any serious attention.

Shut up!
The protests were staged mainly to passage a message and that has been done. Not to destroy or kill.

Sorry!!
Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by CSTR2: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

Shut up!
The protests were staged mainly to passage a message and that has been done. Not to destroy or kill.

Sorry!!
Message? kikikikiki
And what was the reply of the message?
Btw, nobody is asking you to kill oh, afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by kettle84(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Twistaray:

My brother. You ain't far from the truth.
Have you wondered why they were so scared about the recent/today's protest, informing each other's for weeks now not to join in the protest?

Obviously, ipods or whatever they are called have been successfully tamed and humbled- no be small thing.
Anyway, na their horoe I pity cry

The way they avoid and fear the North no be small my brother grin
IPOB is wiser than you. They can't join such protest because thier cause is different from mumu protest.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by ImpersonatorSS: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
CSTR2:

Message? kikikikiki
And what was the reply of the message?
Btw, nobody is asking you to kill oh, afonja.

Osinbajo addressed the protesters. Go search for the thread.

ntooooor

It is not my fault that whenever yEasterners protest, they get slaughtered. grin
Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by CSTR2: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=Shewunoshewa post=53476436]

Osinbajo addressed the protesters. Go search for the thread.

ntooooor

It is not my fault that whenever yEasterners protest, they get slaughtered. grin[/quote
I saw the thread. There was no rational reply to any of your demands.
Yesterners get slaughtered abi? No wahala. Even martin luther king died for progress.
The yeasterners have left you to do the struggle. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by ImpersonatorSS: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
[quote author=CSTR2 post=53476484][/quote]

What you could make of Osinbajo's response doesnt matter.

The fact is that he responded. PMB would never have done such.
Re: Maybe Nigerians Just Taught Igbos How To Make A Peaceful Protest(photos) by CSTR2: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shewunoshewa:

What you could make of Osinbajo's response doesnt matter.

The fact is that he responded. PMB would never have done such.
The fact that he responded? Even when his response was complete nonsense?
Even when nobody beyond the shores of Nigeria even knew Nigerians held a nationalprotest.
Is that how you want to change your Nigeria? cheesy
Buhari is a dumb-fucck, agreed. Osibanjo has the potential to be even worse. He is a puppet of the worse kind of corrupt leader you can find, tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

! / Water Technology Trainning: Participants From SE Thank Organisers, Enugu State / Throwback Photo Of DSP ABBA Kyari As Okada Man Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.