Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Failed To Heed My Mothers Warning (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Failed To Heed My Mothers Warning (photos) (770 Views)

This Creepy Facts Will Twist Your Mind (warning- Photos) / Man Caught Stealing Panties In Benin Days After Oba’s Warning. Photos / I Failed To Heed My Mother's Warnings, Says One-chance Gang Member . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Failed To Heed My Mothers Warning (photos) by atimealvin14: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
The gallant operatives of the Lagos State Police Command’s Rapid Response Squad (RRS) have apprehended a notorious member of a one-chance gang.

Ajibola Alao, 29, a member of a one-chance gang arrested by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the Lagos State Police Command, has disclosed that his failure to heed his late mother’s advice not to steal other peoples’ sweat caused his arrest.

Alao was chased and arrested on Thursday afternoon during one of his routine operations in Oshodi after dispossessing their lone passenger of his two phones and the sum of N60,000:00.

The suspect, in company of the driver and conductor of their operational bus, a Volkswagen Transporter, with registration number, APP 820 XE, had picked up their passenger, Asotie Benedict, at Ladipo with agreed plan to drop him at Oshodi Under Bridge...SEE PHOTOS AT http://www.vintageinfo.com.ng/2017/02/06/i-failed-to-heed-my-mothers-warning-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Sporadic Shootings In Abule Egba, Lagos / The 5yrs Old Attacked By Landlord's Dog In Ikorodu Lagos, Is Dead / EFCC Declares Married Woman Wanted For Allege Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.