Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS (66242 Views)

Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / President Buhari Receives John Mahama & Dele Momodu In Aso Villa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by dainformant(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Police have stopped antigovernment protesters from reaching Nigeria’s presidential villa in Abuja. The demonstrations were called across the country to protest the country’s economic crisis that has severely hit millions of families.

In Abuja, protesters marched early Monday from Unity Fountain in Maitama District, chanting songs and displaying placards, as they headed towards the presidential villa in the upscale Asokoro District.

They were met by a team of heavily armed anti-riot police personnel, who denied them entry into the Aso Rock villa.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/policemen-block-aso-rock-as-protesters.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
where is Buhari oo?

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by dainformant(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2017

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
we re tired of this hardship PharaohPmB brought to us

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Bari22: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
let them go in

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by dotuna3(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Yes I support you guys may the good Lord reward u for this. For having that confidence to match pass that area double twalee to you .Though no protest in my state but I would have join if there is. Den dull me for here cry cry

Am with you 100%

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by informant001: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria is in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Where is sarrki grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by officialfestus(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
dotuna3:
Yes I support you guys may the good Lord reward u for this. For having thay confidence to match pass that area double twalee two you .Though no protest in my state but I would have join if there is. Den dull me for here cry cry

Am with you 100%
baba i stand with you,na to join them oh

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by dadavivo: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Let them break down that nonsense gate. Zombies are useless

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by galaxy4rep(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
#istandwithnaija#

6 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Acetyl(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
kudos to these guys

18 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Check my signature for classy and beautiful window blinds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by TINALETC3(f): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by FisifunKododada: 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Shortyy(f): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Meanwhile Nigerians storm the Nigeria High Commission in UK. Buhari must come out

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by cyberdurable(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Zone Bs won't like this ooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by chuksjuve(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin

Check my signature
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by ikp120(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Why they go let them enter? undecided
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
angry

we are bringing out Babachir lawal today for flogging cool

enoughisenough

11 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by passionatebae: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
I like this...

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by talk2archy: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by 0b10010011: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
It's about to happen..... cool cool cool

Any breach of orderliness will be severely dealt with.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by veekid(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
If I have the chance to be in the Senate; I'll race the idea of putting this country on olx or eBay; make we sell am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by MadeInTokyo: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin

God bless every one who came out to protest

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by mallorca(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria has not worked and will never work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by jomboliski(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria shall be great again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by titsqueez(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
dotuna3:
Yes I support you guys may the good Lord reward u for this. For having thay confidence to match pass that area double twalee two you .Though no protest in my state but I would have join if there is. Den dull me for here cry cry

Am with you 100%
nothing stops you from doing a one man protest where u are.

4 Likes

Re: Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS by samyyoung(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Love u guys

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.