Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) (70774 Views)

Ortom Patches Potholes On Benue Roads At Night Over Buhari’s Visit (PHOTOS) / Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / NPA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Give N4.5 Billion to Rebuild Roads At Apapa Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
IBB must be laughing his ass off right now.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Roon9(m): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
ala oyi eh.......
So am just here wondering how many commas are in the alert 2baba got. 2? 3? They all so quick to cite "Abami Eda" as inspiration but can't even add a line or two to their meaningless songs stating the sorry state of the economy not to talk of daring to name names or give vivid accounts immortalising these shameless profiteers as the latter did.
For almost an hour on Saturday I listened to the CP Lagos state command,Fatai Owoseni on channels tv as he debunked rumours of him stopping the protest. infact he was stressing how secured Lagos is and how largely unlikely it is for the protest to go out of control, going by the records of past protests held in the state. Now if the CP can state the above on Live TV, I wonder what changed within the next 24hrs.

Its both disgraceful and wickedly desperate to be pulling publicity stunts on issues as sensitive as this dear Tuface. having said that it's nice to see that you managed to "pull out " of something, at least for once in your lifetime.

It still went on.... #istandwithNigeria

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Nbote(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Where is the Crowd? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No worry, no one can blame u for having blurred vision.. Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by seunowa(f): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Doghari:
If the yoruba are serious let them go and protest in kano and katsina.
Ur brain is dented
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Doghari: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
seunowa:

Ur brain is dented

The protest is a glorified jamboree until yorubas go to kano, sokoto and katsina to protest.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by DavidEsq(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
2baba must be whining now.

Dat guy is truly uneducated. The only opportunity to turn a hero, he chickened out as a coward. I really now understand why these IPOBians are brave.
They are very brave, I tell u. Even in the face of the guns wielded by these trigger-happy soldiers, they still press forward and face the volley of bullets. Nnamdi Kanu, u may be called anything, but cowardice is nowr near u. Thumbs up, brave Igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
turds wondering why flys hover around their heads
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by chudyprince: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
When somebody has a two face coin like 2face, he can never be trusted...

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by IrradiatoR: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Royals1st:
The problem is b4 the end of today u go hear say somebody was short and some people will be arrested Nigeria police and Nigeria leaders never blv the turn out will be this much so they must find one fault u will see
Istandwithonenigeria

that would further dent the image of the ruling party, I hope it will be prevented from happening
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by tydi(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
The Afonjas gave power to the north(aboki) they should habor the outcome of it.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Olu317(m): 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Iamwrath:

And some ediots already called him a coward with afonja blood , he started what he couldn't finish, blablabla

People are daft., if. Not for 2face that protest wouldn't have held
TUFACE DID A SELF FOOT SHOT FOR CHICKENING OUT. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TOO PRONOUNCED IN THE STRUGGLE IN THE FIRST PLACE IF HE HAD WEIGHED THE OPTIONS AVAIL HIM BECAUSE HE LOVED HIS LIFE WHICH I DON'T BLAME HIM FOR LOVING HIS LIFE BUT FOR PERSUADING PEOPLE TO PROTEST AND BACKED DOWN DUE TO UNPOPULAR REASONS, IT IS A SHAME ON HIS PART FOR TOYING WITH THOUSANDS OF HEARTS WILLING TO SACRIFICE THEIR TIME AND RESOURCES TO FACE THE SIMILAR THREAT OF THE GOVERNMENT AND STILL PROTEST! THEN IT MEAN, TUFACE HAS FAILED AS A POTENTIAL LEADER IN HIS 40S!

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by klevotino: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Olu317:
TUFACE DID A SELF FOOT SHOT FOR CHICKENING OUT. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TOO PRONOUNCED IN THE STRUGGLE IN THE FIRST PLACE IF HE HAD WEIGHED THE OPTIONS AVAIL HIM BECAUSE HE LOVED HIS LIFE WHICH I DON'T BLAME HIM FOR LOVING HIS LIFE BUT FOR PERSUADING PEOPLE TO PROTEST AND BACKED DOWN DUE TO UNPOPULAR REASONS, IT IS A SHAME ON HIS PART FOR TOYING WITH THOUSANDS OF HEARTS WILLING TO SACRIFICE THEIR TIME AND RESOURCES TO FACE THE SIMILAR THREAT OF THE GOVERNMENT AND STILL PROTEST! THEN IT MEAN, TUFACE HAS FAILED AS A POTENTIAL LEADER IN HIS 40S!
hmm.....ok..
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by LorDBolton(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hope they'll be there tomorrow?
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by kings09(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
This is Nt massive according to ngeneukwenu n sarrki. Madridguy u nko?
coolesmile:
Very impressive turnout.

Let's thank Tuface for the public awareness.
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Icon79(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
I smell TINUBU in this protest

ADIEU CUM FAREWELL BABA grin

Word right out of mouth!

And I can say is KPOM!

O pari
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Awoo88: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
coolesmile:
Very impressive turnout.

No!!! He should be condemned for trying to destroy was he was building. A coward per excellent is what he is
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Cyriloha(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
sanky346:
The protest has gathered full momentum at Ojuelegba

Do not know what I did I tobtje camera men they didn't take mypics but the good loard knows that I dee there live
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Inferno17: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
U don't count, like the alphabet.
doingood:
The only thing that kills a man fast is fear. Tuface u fvk up. I'm no longer ur fan 2face
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by kagari: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Royals1st:
The problem is b4 the end of today u go hear say somebody was short and some people will be arrested Nigeria police and Nigeria leaders never blv the turn out will be this much so they must find one fault u will see
Istandwithonenigeria
son of hate no one was shot or even fainted. Ok go back sucking mums breas.t
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
doingood:
The only thing that kills a man fast is fear. Tuface u fvk up. I'm no longer ur fan 2face

Wetin man go do....u wan make he enter trouble

cos u know say if them government officials retaliate against the protest, he go be the first pesin them go hol tight

im moni sef no fit save am ni...so he had to put another face on the matagrin
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Orikinla1: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
doingood:
Tuface is smarter and wiser than you and others castigating him.
Powerful political interest groups hijacked the whole protest march.

Does this look like anti-Buhari protest to anyone?

The organisers already collected millions of naira without the knowledge of Tuface.

Phone calls and text messages changed the agenda.

Tuface refused to be used as a political puppet.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by almustopha82(m): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
coolesmile:
Very impressive turnout.

TANX 2FACE 4 WOT. .......HE JUST LOST A BIG CHANCE TO BECOME NAIJA HERO
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by blackaxe78: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Doghari:
If the yoruba are serious let them go and protest in kano and katsina.

You re dull!
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by audu35: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
When they were rushing rice and matches during campaign period, they didn't know that Economic and Political CHANGE don't come easy huh... lipsrsealed
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ok smiley
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Orikinla1: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
babyhrt:
Our voice must be heard.....down with the ruling Elite

#istandwithnigeria
The same political elites who sponsored this street parade.
Did you see any anti- Buhari placard? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by mmsen: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
overall90:
Who would have believed that less than two years into this administration, that the sai baba chanters are the ones doing this cheesy

I'm not surprised at all.

The people who voted for Buhari are too simple minded to know what they need - they all kept repeating 'change'.

Now that they have their 'change' they are unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by blackaxe78: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Is this the crowd? grin grin grin

Scanty protest!
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by MAKABBEY(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nma27:
When they were rushing rice and matches during campaign period, they didn't know that Economic and Political CHANGE don't come easy huh... lipsrsealed
u said my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity / #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.