Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,839 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) (70772 Views)

Ortom Patches Potholes On Benue Roads At Night Over Buhari’s Visit (PHOTOS) / Lagos Commences Mechanized Sweeping Of Roads At Night (photos) / NPA, Dangote, Flour Mills, Give N4.5 Billion to Rebuild Roads At Apapa Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by metallisc(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Where is the Crowd? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
owobokiri:
Who is the lady in white? Tinubus sister?
no she is tinubu's mother

1 Like

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Bullet1234(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
bromama675:

Even if this APC government returns things to where they took it, we will more than thank them. Abeg tell tinibu that dollar matters, and he should shut his mouth and advise his apc government to sit up to realities. My anger would only begin when Nigerians will troop out in 2019 to vote Buhari for another tenure. Allah forbit that.
You get patience oh! 2019 ke!!! Abeg I dey look for my black goat before night come! 2019 kor 2099 nii!
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by brightadekunle: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
yomi96:
tuface just lost his opportunity for greatness
no mind am
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by attainable99: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigerians and copy cart, must you people copy USA?
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Jessestunch: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Nice, it should be sustained and not just be a one day protest until issues raised are addressed

You dey forbid to join? Abi na for nairaland you dey do your own? cheesy
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by rainerboy1010: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
istandwithnigeria

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Jessestunch: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
wowmenow:
buhari is gone
once crowd like this gathered for any president like this

eASY..EASY... THERE IS STILL SOMETHING CALLED RIGGING.... NOT EVERYBODY IS A GEJ tongue
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
overall90:
Who would have believed that less than two years into this administration, that the sai baba chanters are the ones doing this cheesy

we dnnt condole inefficiencies,, we dnnt celeberate high level thieves and tag them hero ,,we dnnt cry withhunting be it our father,,we dnnt chant "OUR BRODA,,u misbehave,,in orubebe voice we wonnt take it !!!
when the election was on the easterners thot it was all about hate !! they were thinkin my broda we were thinkin beta naija .. now yu see where d loyalty lyes.
#OnevoiceNaija ...#OurMumuDon-do
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Jessestunch: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Life must be very difficult for people with blindness.... Sorry Ma/Sir
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by francisbiz: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
coolesmile:
Very impressive turnout.

Let's thank Tuface for the public awareness.
You mean double face?
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Ebookmathswaec: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Royals1st:
The problem is b4 the end of today u go hear say somebody was short and some people will be arrested Nigeria police and Nigeria leaders never blv the turn out will be this much so they must find one fault u will see
Istandwithonenigeria

Sorry, it's 9pm now nobody was shot
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Great193(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
ritababe:

to them maybe but to me he is a hero.

Hero what??
He is a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
These young people insulting 2Face, a fellow human being with the same number of heads, for calling off his planned protest, these are the same people when they leave their houses ordinary police recruit will stop them on the road for nothing, humiliate, beat and extort them and they won't say anything. Then they'll come online to insult 2Face. Shame on you all, if you guys demand as much probity in your day to day life as you're demanding from 2Face Nigeria will not be in this mess.
The problem with Nigeria is not in Aso Rock or on a sick bed in London. The problem with Nigeria is in our homes, our streets, our offices, our communities. Start from there before you ask 2Face to destroy Aso Rock.
It's better to try and fail than to have never tried at all. Thank God it was all a success. Motive was achieved.
Let's thank 2baba for the awareness.
Baba still a legend.
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by GoodMuyis(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
rainerboy1010:
istandwithnigeria
Most Item in the list are not true current price.
Like Indomie super-pack is #70 Kerosene #850 per gallon i.e. 4 liter
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by bobbiekrantz: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Where's your sense?
Why do you keep cultivating your needless stvpidity?
It's a shame that some people won't put aside their useless and hopeless political games and think of how this country wee move forward.
You're an apology..

You're IQ is certainly at the negative level.

Brainless worm.. I hope your life remain useless!

Emesia some people abia si na the problem of this country is the old scums at Ask Rock.

Your kind is the problem of Nigeria.

Ewu Awusa!

1 Like

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by akigbemaru: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Protest
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by slawali: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
What is d essence of ur protest pls tell me.in d of election these set of useless ppl will not come out to vote.na ogun go kill all of u na.all ur senators and reps.what are they doing. Buhari is ur headache
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Royals1st:
The problem is b4 the end of today u go hear say somebody was short and some people will be arrested Nigeria police and Nigeria leaders never blv the turn out will be this much so they must find one fault u will see
Istandwithonenigeria

Now end of today, any such news?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by israelmao(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
The same mouth that said "Sai Buhari", this cap fits you, the same is now saying it doesn't fit any longer.I saw and witnessed massive protest staged against Goodluck government in the wake of fuel subsidy removal and how Buhari's name was almost on everyone's lip but the hen seems to have come home to roast and also the wind has blown leaving the hen's anus all out.All the lies and aesthetics put on dilapidated structure have fallen flat.The house built on lies and hatred can't stand anymore.I always tell people to be careful of what they sow because they will always reap whatever they sow.From"Sai Buhari to Baa Buhari Ba".
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by obaloppelujo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
why are biafrans more than Nigerians in the protest ? I thought They hate the zoo.
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by THEREALLIFE: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
And I don't see WIZKID in his ojuelegba protesting!#. From now on ehn, I don't even want to know his story.
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Galaxie: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
ericsmith:

we dnnt condole inefficiencies,, we dnnt celeberate high level thieves and tag them hero ,,we dnnt cry withhunting be it our father,,we dnnt chant "OUR BRODA,,u misbehave,,in orubebe voice we wonnt take it !!!
when the election was on the easterners thot it was all about hate !! they were thinkin my broda we were thinkin beta naija .. now yu see where d loyalty lyes.
#OnevoiceNaija ...#OurMumuDon-do
But Tinubu is still una Hero.
Nwokem go and sit down one place joor.
A leopard does not change its spot. Hypocrites will always be hypocrites.
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigerian youths have been leaving in fears of wicked politicians in governments.
No youths from other countries will protests for Nigerian youths, if Nigerian youths don't rise up and protests against bad government policies, against hungers, unemployment, against fake promises, against bad leaderships.
Nobody will take care of our children's needs and wants academically and freedoms to lives.

Other people takes up arms before wicked politicians in governments settled them.

We have to rise with one voice and demand for what we stood under the Suns and rains to voted for.

We are tired of been lied to by the fools in governments.

#EnoughIsEnuogh
#EIE

NO PROTESTS NO GOOD GOVERNANCE

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Galaxie:

But Tinubu is still una Hero.
Nwokem go and sit down one place joor.
A leopard does not change its spot. Hypocrites will always be hypocrites.

point of correction nt hero he is a "Godfather ,,he is what i call pacesetter rite frm his days as lagos governor... he laid foundation fr development look @ lagos today .. fashola n ambode r direct protege of tinubu ...which governor do past them..
tinubu is jus a man ur tribe wil neva produce even in nex life,,
tinubu has various endeavours yet he succeeded @ each n evry1,,,ojukwu una greatest hero had jus one agenda yet he failed.. is protege are stil failing..
yobasanjo had to align wit tinubu,,,that man is d greatest politician eva liveth in naija ... its late cannt sit anymore time to lay n sleep ..grin
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Galaxie: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
ericsmith:

point of correction nt hero he is a "Godfather ,,he is what i call pacesetter rite frm his days as lagos governor... he laid foundation fr development look @ lagos today .. fashola n ambode r direct protege of tinubu ...which governor do past them..
tinubu is jus a man ur tribe wil neva produce even in nex life,,
tinubu has various endeavours yet he succeeded @ each n evry1,,,ojukwu una greatest hero had jus one agenda yet he failed.. is protege are stil failing..
yobasanjo had to align wit tinubu,,,that man is d greatest politician eva liveth in naija ... its late cannt sit anymore time to lay n sleep ..grin
I don't know how old you are, but its not my intention to join words unnecessarily with you. You said you dont condole high level thieves and turns around to say Tunubu is your Godfather. Its a shame.Tunubu is a criminal, everybody knows that. Repent, stop being a hypocrite and afanja.
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by Suntzung: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
angryplacard plenty pass people wey dey protest
my Broda Nigerian A Wiser Now, By Not Diong Dirty Jobs 4 Bloody Politicians Who Pay 4 The Protest...
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by eluquenson(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
That's an incredible turnout
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by malambuba(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.

Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by ststyreal(f): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Am impressed, God bless every one of them there. Truly, Enough Is Enough!
Re: Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Royals1st:
Istandwithonenigeria
u lied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity / #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.