Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Hilarious!!! 5 Annoying Attitudes Nigerian Girls Display When On Queue - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious!!! 5 Annoying Attitudes Nigerian Girls Display When On Queue (1321 Views)

Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / 6 Annoying things Nigerian Mothers do at the Market. / We Found This Photo Annoying- Whose Uncle Is this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!!! 5 Annoying Attitudes Nigerian Girls Display When On Queue by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nigerians are generally known to be people who dispay a wide array of attitudes peculiar to the country alone grin The following is a list of five of such attitudes more common to the women folk, when on queue, to an ATM especially cool

(1) Are you on queue?: A girl just came and saw me lined up, but she still deems it fit to ask "are you on queue?" No. I'm not dear, just came to carry out census undecided

(2) Who is the last person? Aunty, the last person is the person that came last angry

(3) I'm after you: Abeg oo, wetin I do you? wink

(4) The fake conversation: A girl appears from no where and starts a convo with the first girl on queue, I repeat, the first;
Girl: Hello!
Girl On Queue: Hi, how you?
Girl: I'm better. Was actually lucky to meet the doctor on seat. You won't believe it, I was admitted to stay for two days and I took permission to come back and withdraw before going back. How is the queue? I hope its moving. Being behind you, I was certain the queue was going to be fast. She turns to the person (mostly a guy) behind the girl: I'm after her. shocked You are actually a witch sent from the village, not just after her, but the entire queue cool

(5) An average Nigerian girl prefers to sit on fire to standing on the line grin Or in fact, to lean on thorns rather than queueing orderly to maintain a file cheesy

Over to you guys, feel free to add your's cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! 5 Annoying Attitudes Nigerian Girls Display When On Queue by ITbomb(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
So you don't know that when you want to join a queue, the first question you should ask is, "are you the last person?"

Also someone may just be waiting for a friend on the queue or helper on ATM so technically not on the queue so you need to ask

Finally, if you find a comfortable seat around, notify the person in front and behind then go and sit and monitor the progress of the queue

But from what you wrote here, I can surmise that you are very annoying

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!!! 5 Annoying Attitudes Nigerian Girls Display When On Queue by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
ITbomb:
So you don't know that when you want to join a queue, the first question you should ask is, "are you the last person?"

Also someone may just be waiting for a friend on the queue or helper on ATM so technically not on the queue so you need to ask

Finally, if you find a comfortable seat around, notify the person in front and behind then go and sit and monitor the progress of the queue

But from what you wrote here, I can surmise that you are very annoying
Bro... Take it easy on me grin E never reach insult nah, abi make we start ni? BTW all those excuses you gave are only given in Nigeria. Those that maintain the queue for there to be order are no fools bro, they also have buttocks with which to sit! I know what I am saying wink
Re: Hilarious!!! 5 Annoying Attitudes Nigerian Girls Display When On Queue by ITbomb(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
TuCloz:
Bro... Take it easy on me grin E never reach insult nah, abi make we start ni? BTW all those excuses you gave are only given in Nigeria. Those that maintain the queue for there to be order are no fools bro, they also have buttocks with which to sit! I know what I am saying wink
You wey say girls dey display annoying attitude na insult be that?
Abeg leave that matter for ground come join me protest, after we go sidon somewhere drink

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! 5 Annoying Attitudes Nigerian Girls Display When On Queue by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
ITbomb:

You wey say girls dey display annoying attitude na insult be that?
Abeg leave that matter for ground come join me protest, after we go sidon somewhere drink
You dey protest? Where? No waala, u get mouth, I dey ur side kiss

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Scientists Discover Buhari Has Cow Brain / At The Old Folks Home / What A Wife Means.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.