Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) (2876 Views)

Aliko Dangote Plans U.S. Office To Help Diversify Wealth / Eniola Adenuga Storms His Damilola Ogun's House With Over 25 Policemen / Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by tiwaz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
Who no need money now in Nigeria !!!!!

A masquerade was spotted at bet9ja shop checking his betslip. Seems recession has reached the spirit land.

Hunger is everywhere now, both all and sundry need money.

Nawa for Naija ooooo.

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticala

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/02/masquerade-storms-bet9ja-office-check-betslip-photo/

Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
did one strong
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lolz. grin cheesy he can't wait to see the results, make money and get the rid of the useless costume.
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by JBismarck(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Migbe Miku Midaran MMM
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by dotuna3(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Good for him. Hope e chop money shaaa grin
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by oladipo322(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
never knew the spirit are aware of the economical recession. LOLZ
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by nbisi: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
no b small thing oooo
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lmao
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by etenyong(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
The kind laugh where I d burst here, people are looking @ me one kind. For their their mine they may think that my sense no complete not knowing it this masquerade that cause it. This country is a very funny one and am proud to be a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by fabuloz1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol grin today is just funny grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by Ebukaidoko(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hahahah
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by mamatayour(f): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Eegun toh ja grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by ken19: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
lol...nd na correct score he go d play
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by femolacqua(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
OMG, this is serious.
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by brandonobi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
biko is that big stick used for flogging or wetin, I pass me o
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by Donald3d(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
The way nairalanders use the word "storms" is just ...... i don't even know what to say, i don weak.

Check my signature guys, you might need it.
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by softboiy: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
lol
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by princeemmma(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
loool fast way of getting money
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by hushshinani(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
k
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by Nbote(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Even the gods are broke... Ppl neva see money to chop talk more of offer sacrifices. So na to collect sure number go play on behalf of dem though I doubt if dem dey see well to predict sure game with d hunger.

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by DrObum(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Make e just be say that guy ticket enter, him go tear that thing off like madt!

Recession, restoring peeps brain to factory settings.
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by martinsfm(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
If he chops the bar... he will now dance like a masquerade cheesy
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by johnstar(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
JBismarck:
Migbe Miku Midaran MMM

Why sense nor dey ur head? Weytn concern mmm mata for here

Dumb head
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by johnstar(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
tiwaz:
Who no need money now in Nigeria !!!!!

A masquerade was spotted at bet9ja shop checking his betslip. Seems recession has reached the spirit land.

Hunger is everywhere now, both all and sundry need money.

Nawa for Naija ooooo.

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticala

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/02/masquerade-storms-bet9ja-office-check-betslip-photo/
weytn u dey call ishilove for, u sure say nor b u?
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Grew up thinking masquerades were actual spirits. Hehehe, so "spirit" need money? grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by ib4real95(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol..wonders shall never cease.... cheesy
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by DonHummer(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
hehehe
Even d gods are feeling the recession grin grin grin
yet some humans are still standing with buhari
Re: Masquerade Storms Bet9ja Office To Check His Betslip (photo) by Teeeecash(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lalasticlala where u dy ?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Garri (100kg) Bag At Cheap Rate / Feedmill Business / With 4 Million, Please Suggest Business I Can Start With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.