Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 4 (1608 Views)

18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 3 / 18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 2 / 18+ My New Compound Chronicle With Mama Abi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+ My First Time In A Big City: A True Life Story Of Gabriella Pt 4 by naijaamebo: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Everything changes……….The day i will never forget:

It all happened on 14th of February being Friday.the day the hunter’s trap finally caught a reward………….. He called me early that morning and we talked on phone for hours,making plans for the day and everything.when he dropped the call, i got up from my bed and saw Alexie staring at me…… what’s wrong?? i asked gabbie no matter what happen please do not have sex with him there’s something about him that seems odd. Before i could reply back, we heard a knock at d door i rushed and opened and to my greatest awe, i saw a delivery guy with a package for me. i collected it from him and signed the paper he showed me. i took d package inside and with alexie’s help we opened the package i saw a note in it and it went thus:

I’m enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. you kept me warm and safe,held my hand to show me the way, supported and inspired me through night and day. Love you in everyway. Happy Valentine’s day Angel……..pick you up by 8pm…. LOVE CHAD (Gosh this dude really know how to make one’s heart melt) inside d package was:

A homemade card, The Body shop’s strawberry body wash soaps and body butter and it smells delicious, Miss Dior Cherie By Christian Dior a timeless and elegant “chic &luxury perfume,a charm bracelet and a heart-shaped pendant necklace, a cute teddy bear,chocolates,and roses

Gosh!!!!this guy is so romantic, tell yourself the truth ladies if your guy bought all dis for you at Valentine’s day, if u are not careful you will be thrown off balance seriously.anyways i was filled wit joy that i picked up my phone and texted to chad “Am all yours today love you too chad”. Alexie was happy for me too just dat she keep on repeating “Do not give in to this guy today gabbie, he is definitely up to something (when this kind of advice is given to us by our fellow ladies in a situation like this we would say its jealousy) I ignored alexie nd started preparing myself for my date with chadwell

He picked me around 8, took me to a nice restaurant where we had dinner then drove me to his lodge after that. when he led me to his room, there were candlelights, aromatic fragrances, dim lights all that that can help one to create a light stress free,romantic mood for the night…

[url]
http://www.naijaamebo.com/18-first-time-big-city-true-life-story-gabriella-pt-4/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Story: A Precious Moment In Time / Return Of SIRNOEL... Part One / Lessons In Love: Monday- A Story By Kayode Odusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.