Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? (6391 Views)

Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / I Want To Date Someone From Nairaland / Would You Date Or Marry Someone Who Shares The Same Birthday Or Month With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by chudy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2007
can you marry someone in nairaland? male or female?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by jerrymania(m): 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2007
Yes! i will!
I and Dime! grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by whitelexi(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2007
chudy:

can you marry someone in nairaland? male or female?

grin grin grin I will invite u for the wedding too grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by Free(f): 2:00am On Jan 17, 2007
can U?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by daprince: 2:46am On Jan 17, 2007
I sure would if I found the right person. It's all about loving and being comfortable with the person. I must confess that there are quite some beauties and brains on here.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 3:00am On Jan 17, 2007
prolly undecided who knows? anonymity is da bomb! grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 3:30am On Jan 17, 2007
U can shout that loud!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2007
Yes
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2007
lauryn:

Yes

bikonu who you wan marry?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2007
none of ur damn bizz, tafia grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 6:22am On Jan 17, 2007
lauryn:

none of your damn bizz, tafia grin grin

LMAO! cheesy na today? grin who go marry yah fugly ass before! grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2007
U dey crase, who U calling fugly. abi dem mix crase gi'U for food? grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 6:29am On Jan 17, 2007
lauryn:

U dey crase, who U calling fugly. abi them mix crase gi'U for food? grin grin grin grin

ehehehehehe grin na you and me chop am together craze pikin! cheesy in fact you ate the larger portion cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 6:33am On Jan 17, 2007
ikamefa:

ehehehehehe grin na you and me chop am together craze pikin! cheesy in fact you ate the larger portion cheesy

awoof dey run belle grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by jerrymania(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2007
common simple question u, l[b]auryn[/b] and ikamefa no fit answer! how una take dey pass 4 school (dats if una go school oh!).
And lauryn no vex why u dey change to male and back to female and then male again. u wan yahoo yahoo us?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2007
This thread is slowly taking shape
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2007
Yes!slowly,but steadily!!! *sits down to watch*
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by lauryn(f): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2007
jerrymania:

common simple question u, l[b]auryn[/b] and ikamefa no fit answer! how una take dey pass 4 school (that is if una go school oh!).
And lauryn no vex why u dey change to male and back to female and then male again. u wan yahoo yahoo us?

Bros, Y U no dey respect yasef dis morning naw?. Y e be sey yanga dey sleep U con dey carry ur 2 left legs tek dey find trouble?. How my gender tek dey affect ya life, abi U be transvesite? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by chudy(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2007
luaryn and ike why fight over a simple issue. i only asked a question which deserves a simple answer, wat eva ur differences is u better settle it offline. or else i will marry you both together by the powers confered on me. anyway lauryn is it true that you change your sex, though i respect ur privacy but i think you shd maintain one sex.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by rock2(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2007
Sorry oh!
Where is Nairaland?
Me i'm still in Nigeria oh
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2007
lmao grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2007
not hoping cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2007
Lmao @Rock2
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by niceuzor: 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2007
@ThoniaSlim

Did u get my post?well i said i'm Sorry.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by kitaun(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2007
Hmmn!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by mukina2: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2007
marry?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2007
@niceuzor
which post cause i got no idea
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by mobzy205(f): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2007
you guys shuld not be fighting on the forum like this. nairaland is chilling and relaxing
chudy:

luaryn and ike why fight over a simple issue. i only asked a question which deserves a simple answer, what eva your differences is u better settle it offline. or else i will marry you both together by the powers confered on me. anyway lauryn is it true that you change your sex, though i respect your privacy but i think you should maintain one sex.
lauryn:

Bros, Y U no dey respect yasef this morning naw?. Y e be sey yanga dey sleep U con dey carry your 2 left legs tek dey find trouble?. How my gender tek dey affect ya life, abi U be transvesite? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by niceuzor: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2007
@Thoniaslim

i'm glad u say sometin

here is the post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-34334.0.html

I will be more glad if u forgive me.

thanks
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2007
your forgiven if it really bothers you,cause i never thought of it till i read the other post.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by niceuzor: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2007
Thanks for that,but i just want us to make peace.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland? by jerrymania(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2007
Hey nice. good to see you are welcome to the romance planet. *we need to teach these little children a lesson*
Any way your point of attraction is already hooked and road don block. Infact, still a child sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

All Aquarius In The House / Gals And Guys From Osun State Lets Meet. / But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.