Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! (52816 Views)

Lagos Wholesale Distribution Center For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! / Queenzhair Shop In Port Harcourt For 100% Raw Vietnam Hairs @ Wholesale Price / *** QUEENZHAIRâ„¢ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hello lovelies... I am sure many of you have been thinking of ways to make extra cash in this economic recession.
Well, I have good news for you today...

Do you know 7 out of 10 ladies you encounter daily are rocking good human hair weaves.. Yea, the era of darling yaki is far gone for even students who have no income.Nobody wants to look like an mgbeke anymore..lol.

Therefore,there is a very big market for human hair weaves.It's even better when what you sell is high grade at an affordable price. Believe me, you would thank me after 2 weeks!

Say no to idleness and being a dependent , you can start your own hair business today! My wholesale packages are put together to help ladies out there make their own money . It's therefore unbeatable! No matter what you do for a living,hair business is one that would give you time for other things..

You can be a student, in salaried employment, a stay at home wife/mum and it won't interfere with your life so much.I am a busy practicing lawyer, yet i run this hair empire on the side.

We all know 1$=N500 naira, so aliexpress cannot give u a deal as good as what i am offering. The wholesale deal is extremely affordable considering the quality of hairs we stock.. From grades 7A-10A all sourced from different origins.

All Queenzhair hairs are single drawn, 300g which is more than enough for a full fix. Our hairs are guaranteed to last 1-5 years(subject to your care routine and maintenance). Moreso, they can all be washed, dyed, straightened or curled.

All the hairs seen below are what you get for 100k/200k depending on your budget. You don't need to have millions to start this business.

For more enquiries whatsapp me on 09050968121

Check our instagram page- @queenzhairandwigs

Visit our Showroom today at Shop 66 POWA Plaza beside Mini okoro Police station Old Aba Road Rumougba Port Harcourt
(Click the last page of this thread to see our recent posts).

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
Here's what one of our many distributors has to say.. She is an undergraduate and is running this business on campus.. She sold out her 100k package in less than a week making very good profit,so good that she just ordered the 200k wholesale package.The choice to make your own money, lies in your hands ladies. Seize this opportunity to thrive in this recession.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks for the patronage ladies... I am glad many ladies are gradually waking up to the fact that being pretty isn't enough, you need to add a good hustle to your goals.Our 200k package is selling out fast like gala. Get yours and start smiling to the bank! Say no to poverty and being dependent on people for your needs.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 10:03am On Feb 16, 2017
In her words "that's how i like it, very silky and original, when i see real hair, i know ".Thanks for your loyalty and patronage @darlene_kiddies. We are happy you are happy with your European hair.
So my people, it has been repeatedly established by clients that-
1.We deliver and we are real.
2.Our hair prices are cheap for the quality we sell.
3.Our hair quality is high
It makes us want to break dance or do the moonwalk in joy. There are myriads of hair sellers worldwide, but our top notch customer service, affordability and good quality hairs would always set us apart!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Our new stock just arrived and we are switching up our wholesale deals.. Though exchange rate continues to discourage us from doing this, we are determined to offer every woman an opportunity to be financially independent. Our wholesale deals are ridiculously affordable to help ladies out there start their own hair business.If you doubt the affordability, visit aliexpress and check out hairs, then convert from dollars to Naira. You would rush back here and say thank you!!Our previous packages are sold out and we are unveiling new wholesale deals with rare high grade hairs from different origins. Don't miss this opportunity to make money!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by llade(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2017
Where is ur office address
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
llade:
Where is ur office address
I am based in ibadan.Let's chat privately on WhatsApp 09050968121. Thanks
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
Don't wait till you have millions,you can start your own business with as little as 100k/200k.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by anuoreangel(f): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Queenfav is a genuine and authentic seller. I have nurture the idea of going into hair business for some time now ...but don't know how to go about it. Am a lover of nice and quality hair. Hav followed Queenfav post on Nairaland for sometime ....until I came across her wholesales package .I got attracted instantly,have come across a lot of different seller. I ordered for the wholesale package on Tuesday and got it on Thursday. Her hair are nice and affordable. Her wholesale package is second to non. Within 24hrs I sold 4 hair. Not only are her hair affordable she is a nice person and willing to put you thru... She is so down to earth. In such her wholesale package is superb

1 Like

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
New arrivals are coming soon!!! The very best of high grade hairs at very affordable prices.
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
anuoreangel:
Queenfav is a genuine and authentic seller. I have nurture the idea of going into hair business for some time now ...but don't know how to go about it. Am a lover of nice and quality hair. Hav followed Queenfav post on Nairaland for sometime ....until I came across her wholesales package .I got attracted instantly,have come across a lot of different seller. I ordered for the wholesale package on Tuesday and got it on Thursday. Her hair are nice and affordable. Her wholesale package is second to non. Within 24hrs I sold 4 hair. Not only are her hair affordable she is a nice person and willing to put you thru... She is so down to earth. In such her wholesale package is superb
God bless you darling.... I am speechless.You are one amazing lady. I appreciate your trust and patronage because many are so careful not to encounter scammers. I can't blame them because there are all sorts of fraudsters out there spoiling business for genuine sellers. I am glad you got your money's worth.By God's grace dear, that your 200k package would sell out in less than 2 weeks.In a few months time, you would have a lot to smile about when you see your fat account balance. Just give this business your very best and the sky would be your starting point.

1 Like

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by UIA04(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
queenfav:
God bless you darling.... I am speechless.You are one amazing lady. I appreciate your trust and patronage because many are so careful not to encounter scammers. I can't blame them because there are all sorts of fraudsters out there spoiling business for genuine sellers. I am glad you got your money's worth.By God's grace dear, that your 200k package would sell out in less than 2 weeks.In a few months time, you would have a lot to smile about when you see your fat account balance. Just give this business your very best and the sky would be your starting point. I started this business with 70k in October 2016. By God's grace, i can now afford to import hairs in large quantities, so large i can conveniently sell wholesale and still have enough to retail.Thanks for trusting and choosing Queenzhair dearie.You will definitely go far in this business.

Wow in. Less than a year

You inspire me
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 4:05am On Feb 19, 2017
UIA04:

Wow in. Less than a year

You inspire me
Tanks darling, you can do it and even more.All you need is to take the bold step of starting with 100/200k.i am sure you would testify in less than a week darling!
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 4:29am On Feb 19, 2017
This lady contacted me to learn the ropes of hair business...She opted for the 100k package and has sold 3 pcs this week .Don't stay at home complaining that you have no job, the country is hard, buhari and change is killing you, my father, boyfriend or husband is stingy etc.. Lol.. Make your own money people! Before you i have placed the way to change your life.Hair business in Nigeria is booming, be a part of it today and thank me later!This was me in August 2015.. Click here https://www.nairaland.com/2534179/did-make-mistake-studying-law
If I knew then what I know now, i wouldn't have even bothered to apply for jobs anywhere.Now i have a good job with a reputable law firm,nonetheless in falz voice "No regrets, na this one pay pass..SOFTWORK!"lol..Stop trekking round lagos looking for 20-50k jobs my dear sister. No be by suit and sending CV's to companies that won't even read it.Be a boss lady today! You can contact me and i am always available to answer all your questions about human hair business and how to succeed at it.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by UIA04(f): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2017
queenfav:
Tanks darling, you can do it and even more.All you need is to take the bold step of starting with 100/200k.i am sure you would testify in less than a week darling!

Yeah I will just trying to raise Cash
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:24am On Feb 19, 2017
UIA04:

Yeah I will just trying to raise Cash
Don't worry dear, God will make it happen.
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by UIA04(f): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2017
queenfav:
Don't worry dear, God will make it happen.
AmeN
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is an amazing opportunity to say bye bye to poverty!! Be your own boss today by starting your hair business. Its working for me big time!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
SALARY!!....

Research had it that the poorest groups of people in the world are Salary earners, next to beggars.They live in a vicious cycle of poverty, managed on 30 days.Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety, pressure and disappointment.
Salary is a short term solution to a life time problem.
Salary alone cannot solve your money problems.
You need multiple Sources of income to balance.
The tax return form contains about 11 income streams, of which salary is just one.
Don't live Life fishing with just one hook, there are many fishes in the ocean.
Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, not to CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty.
Most investors are not salary earners.
The difference between those beggars on the street and salary earners is one month salary. Truncate the flow of their salary for one month and you would realize that majority belong to the lower class.
If you divide your salary by the rate of exchange, you will discover that you are poorer, relative to when you started work.
Or divide your salary per annum by 2,000 hours to know what your one hour is worth.
If you do not have 3 months salary in savings, you are already poor.
Being a salary earner is a mentality, break It!
Your worth is far more than your salary.
Salary is the value someone has put on your effort. How much do you valued yourself?
You can't increase in value, unless you value yourself differently.
Life is a trade off between time, effort and reward. To be rewarded more, you have to become more valuable.
Most salary earners end up poor in the long and short term.
I therefore urge every one of us to be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT, FINANCIALLY LITERATE and OPEN OUR EYES TO SEE OPPORTUNITIES IN PROBLEMS. Delve into entrepreneurship because salary is a lifetime disappointment.
Being a salary earner or investor is a décision.
Life Will not change until you decide. Make the move!
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 2:27am On Apr 09, 2017
Firstly i want to say a big thank you to the amazing ladies here... Your patronage and loyalty has been overwhelming!! To say thank you properly.. I am offering just one lucky lady here an opportunity to start her own hair business!!!Those that know the value wouldn't waste time to snap it up.I am practically dashing the hairs out as this is almost factory price.
Feel free to compare prices with other hair dealers, i am sure you would rush here and appreciate this amazing deal... Remember, it's open to only one lucky lady here.. Offer ends by April 12th!

MODIFIED :THIS DEAL SOLD OUT IN 2 HOURS!!Thanks for the patronage Miss Jane.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
Something big is coming ladies... New hair designs that are being specifically made in Vietnam...Exclusive to Queenzhair.. Of course, they are very affordable and high grade.Want to use this medium to encourage the ladies that have taken the bold step to start a business. Don't let the fact that everyone seems to be into hair business deter you. There is a big market for it and the durability and exotic look makes it a necessity for most ladies... Give this business your all, soon you would have cause to smile to the banks!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Where do i start from?The love from the ladies here is just amazing.. In Efe's words, who i be? From sunday till now i have dispatched 4 wholesale deals....Soon i may have to get warehouse oo. I am constantly humbled by the loyalty and patronage..To trust someone you have not seen and even pay 100-200k and above for hair you have not seen especially in this economic recession?It only shows that i have earned your trust over time. Scammers abound but yet i have been proven and trusted to deliver.. I say thank you ladies. I appreciate the patronage, loyalty and trust. Keep shopping Queenzhair, keep investing in your life and finances by running your own hair business. . Very soon you go join Davido dey sing "taarty billion for the accant ooo". It may not be thirty billion, but you would know you are a boss lady when you see your account balance looking like a phone number! Shout out to my wahala client turned friend, Miss Eni.. She alone held me hostage o, that i must send her own before i travel out for my Easter vacation. I had to rebook my flight to ensure i have all her orders before leaving. I don free now abi? I know you will be laughing when you read this as only your wahala fit give me BP!!
So ladies, all it takes is a decision to be financially empowered and as little as 100k/200k to start your own hair business which you don't need a shop for.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2017
Let me tell you guys a story... I know say una like amebo...lol.This amazing lady all the way from Delta State has been my instagram follower. Firstly I don't even advertise wholesale on instagram because that's solely my retail outlet.I was surprised when she reached out to me that she wants to get hair wholesale . I was like wawu, ok? She later told me on phone that her friend spoke so highly of me. She tried to describe the lady, i just couldn't recall our transaction. Moving on, she asked for d 200k wholesale deal. Time to pay come reach, her husband started reminding her of online scammers and all sorts. That she just wants to dash me the money and if she decides to go on, she is on her own. I told her the following:
1.I am a reputable lawyer who does hair business on the side.
2.I tag my clients on appreciation posts on my instagram page so prospective clients can interact with them and make enquiries about my brand.
3.I make videos of me wearing Queenzhair weaves, also pictures of me are all over my page. A scammer runs a faceless account.
4.My hair pictures are not from the Internet. I take d pains to snap pictures of all i sell so you know it's real. Thank God for my ever reliable office table... Lol.
5.I would not take the pains to make my signature customized Queenzhair silk bags and care instruction cards if i want to scam people.. Why bother?
6.A simple Google search would show that my record is clean.. I don't have any scandal, let alone an issue of fraud or complaints from a client saying I sold a bad hair to her.
After everything,her husband suggested she do a whatsapp video chat with me. We did that and chatted face to face. While at it, i showed her d hairs in my house. It was after this she did the transfer Amidst pleas not to make her regret it. She paid on sunday and by 5pm Monday she received the hairs. Today, she is so happy she encountered me and has made Queenzhair her sole supplier.
The moral of the story is, don't let fear hinder your growth. Yes, you should be cautious when making online business deals. However there are smart ways you can go about verifying the identity and reputation of who you are dealing with.
Attached are screenshots of our chats.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
More screenshots..

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 6:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Ladies.... Our newly tailored 100k wholesale package is all you need to be independent!! Make no mistakes, i am the mother Christmas of wholesale deals, you can't get it any better especially for this quality of hair. Don't wait till you have millions, i started with 70k and today i restock hairs both single drawn and super double raw hairs in millions on monthly basis.You can achieve this and more, all you need is a firm decision and our wholesale friendly 100k deal tailored to help ladies be their own boss!Contact us for enquiries and orders!!It is already selling out, secure yours now!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2017
The smart ones are already rushing the new wholesale deals! Don't say there is no job, you have an option now. The beauty of hair business is that you don't need a shop for it.. It's a business that can be done from your house at no extra cost!! Be your own boss today and smile to the bank!
Our 200k gives you 9 hairs to start your own hair business with. If you are interested, order fast because it won't stay available for too long.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
My people.. Officially, i may be hiring soon. At this rate i won't have time to bathe. All i can say is wow! The loyalty and patronage is overwhelming. Thanks a lot queenz. For those still observing, decide fast because dollar isn't stable, hair prices are going up and we are sold out on wholesale deals .You can preorder and have it delivered next week when the new shipment arrives Nigeria. Thanks for your understanding.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Things that make us smile... shout-out to all our loyal customers that repeatedly patronize us.. We love u.. This Queen right here has confirmed our hair.. What can we say, Queenzhair is tried and tested to be 100 in quality, customer service and delivery!!

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 6:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Deal of the day!!!! Specially tailored 100k wholesale package guaranteed to generate at least N25k profit. What are you waiting for?Fastest finger gets it.

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 6:39am On Apr 26, 2017
I have to appreciate this lady for her patience and maturity in dealing with delivery issues we encountered while getting her wholesale package to her.I couldn't get a direct bus to Bayelsa and had to give it to a driver going to p. H to drop off at Mbiama for her. Lo and behold, driver's car got spoilt that day hence he could not stop to deliver the goods. The next day, the yeye man zoomed off to P.H and gave it to another driver. The next day that one got to Bayelsa, it rained heavily and he started demanding for extra 1k (after we have settled the first driver). Through it all, this amazing client here kept calm.If na some people, chai.. I for receive the insult of my life which would have been natural because drivers and courier companies can misbehave! Finally, she got the hairs yesterday and was wowed by the quality. I appreciate your patronage and patience.She had so many nice things to say about Queenzhair, almost brought me to tears. We can only pray for God to continue to strengthen and help me bring the best to you all!

1 Like

Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by emmadiva(f): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
queenfav:
I have to appreciate this lady for her patience and maturity in dealing with delivery issues we encountered while getting her wholesale package to her.I couldn't get a direct bus to Bayelsa and had to give it to a driver going to p. H to drop off at Mbiama for her. Lo and behold, driver's car got spoilt that day hence he could not stop to deliver the goods. The next day, the yeye man zoomed off to P.H and gave it to another driver. The next day that one got to Bayelsa, it rained heavily and he started demanding for extra 1k (after we have settled the first driver). Through it all, this amazing client here kept calm.If na some people, chai.. I for receive the insult of my life which would have been natural because drivers and courier companies can misbehave! Finally, she got the hairs yesterday and was wowed by the quality. I appreciate your patronage and patience.She had so many nice things to say about Queenzhair, almost brought me to tears. We can only pray for God to continue to strengthen and help me bring the best to you all!
Thanks too for your understanding if it had been other people as soon as they see alert they don't have any business with you ..i recommend you to other people that want to do online business
Re: Wholesale Depot For 100% Human Hair At Factory Price!!! by queenfav(f): 11:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Copied.....If your boss pays you N30,000 per month, assuming you decided to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million. (Did I hear you say 3years?) Absolutely!
On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group, to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million...
Moral of the story... Your small business today can grow into a global venture. All it requires is prayers, hardwork, dedication,honesty and good customer service to clients.Before you know it, you are living the life of your dreams!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yay! Or Nay! / Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection / When Your Barber Has A Degree In Customer Care (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.