Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? New Twist - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? New Twist (1561 Views)

Different Responses For The Question "Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road". / Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road??? / Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? New Twist by jaggy(f): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2009
Answers from All Over The World

Julius Caesar:

It came, it saw, it crossed.

Aristotle:

To actualize its potential.

Isaac Newton:

Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest. Chickens in motion tend to cross the road.

Darwin:

Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically positioned to cross roads.

Karl Max:

It was a historical inevitability.

Einstein:

Whether the chicken crossed the road, or the road moved beneath the chicken, depends upon your frame of reference.

Freud:

The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

Saddam Hussein:

This crossing was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

George W. Bush:

We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

Tony Blair:

I agree with George.

Yar’dua

Where is Z chicken?

Niger Delta Militants:

The chicken only cross to get her share of national cake

Boko Haram:

To correct the abnormality on the road

Fani-Kayode:

The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication calculated to embarass the Federal Government. We don't even have a chicken!

Bill Clinton:

I most certainly and unequivocally state that I did not cross the road with that chicken.

Gandhi:

Imagine all the chickens; crossing roads in peace.

WHO:

The chicken crossing will further spread Avian Flu to another unprepared country.

National Geographic: "… and as we watch the lone chicken undertake this hazardous journey, we can only wonder at the awesome nature of this dangerous, yet necessary, migration. …"

Bill Gates:

We have just released the new Chicken Office 2009, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your chequebook.

The Rock (WWF):

If you saw me coming, you'd be crossing the road too!

Obama:

Because it believed in CHANGE.

Martin Luther King, Jr.:

I have a dream: of a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

Grandpa:

In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken had crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

Patrick Obahiagbon:

It may very well have been one of the most astonishing events to grace the annals of history. An historic, unprecedented avian biped with the temerity to attempt such a Herculean achievement formerly relegated to homo sapien pedestrians is truly a remarkable occurrence. In fact it deserves to be alloted the enviable sobriquet, " tomahawk of iconic avian salamander"

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi:

I think there is something we are missing here: the chicken has some unresolved cases which audit has thrown out, the details and envidences of which might be lying on the other side of the road. by the power vested on the chicken it is empowered to do so, it is paramount for the chicken to ensure that the matters are resolved in order to prevent window-dressed financial and road crossing statements, since CBN cum EFCC are lurking.

OBJ:

Ahhh, where are these people, please ensure it is returned back to Otta farm, whether it is from there or not.

Pastor Chris:
since ornithological specimen of identical plummage invariably conglomerate to the nearest proximity, then it could be migrating towards areas of highest avian concentration. Amen!

Me:
How much is at stake?

YOU?
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? New Twist by Remii(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2009
Machiavelli:
  Every obstacle in the way of the chicken while crossing the road must be removed, either physically or otherwise.

Adolf Hitler:
  Say "the chicken has crossed the road" a thousand times it will become the truth whether it did or not

Kingsley Mbadiwe:

When the come comes to become the chichen would cross the road.

NPF:

Chicken settled properly so we let it cross the road.
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? New Twist by Pharoh: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2009
This is good grin
Re: Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road? New Twist by Ben13: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2009
Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest. Chickens in motion tend to cross the road grin nice

(1) (Reply)

Free Aero Flight Lagos-abuja / A Simple Spelling Mistake Can Ruin You: See This! / Dirty Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.