Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. (754 Views)

FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by mimi2002: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2009
Hi any agent in the house want to travel to dubai for xmas vacation need dubai visa, i can pay $200 and also will like to know the ticket fee to and fro
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
How can you travel on the 23rd December, then return 20 days before you left??
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by jaybee3(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2009
roflmao
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by flekan(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2009
Siena:

How can you travel on the 23rd December, then return 20 days before you left?? 

The guy fit get time machine

^^^ LMAO ^^^
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by mimi2002: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
it was a typographic error u twit, cau u help or not?
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2009
mimi2002:

Dude or whatever you are, you are a pile of hot  self-service

What he did was point out your error and you are calling him names?

Besides, how can anyone help you with visa to return even before you've travelled?

Doofus!
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by atessy03(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2009
OMO IBO:

Doofus!

smiley
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by MrCrackles(m): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2009
mimi2002:

Hi any agent in the house want to travel to dubai for xmas vacation need dubai visa, i can pay $200 and also will like to know the ticket fee to and fro
Balaclava cladded slowpoke!
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by 4teelaw(f): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2009
mimi2002, mail me. it takes about 3 days for visa so u still have time but remember this is high season in dubai, so u need to plan quickly.tcket depends on d airline u fly. i always fly qatar airways, and right now there is a promo goin on on flights to dubai
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by justwise(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2009
4teelaw:

mimi2002, mail me. it takes about 3 days for visa so u still have time but remember this is high season in dubai, so u need to plan quickly.tcket depends on d airline u fly. i always fly qatar airways, and right now there is a promo goin on on flights to dubai. ivie_ehon@yahoo

Email for what? To stamp useless paper on his passport in the name of visa then disappear?
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2009
mimi2002:

Now who's the twit here? Myself who would rather travel by air, in the real world, or yourself that would rather travel in the surreal world in a time capsule?
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by MrCrackles(m): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2009
Siena:

Now who's the twit here? Myself who would rather travel by air, in the real world, or yourself that would rather travel in the surreal worl in a time capsule?

grin grin grin
Re: Need A Visa To Dubai( Would Like To Travel 23rd Of Dec, To Return 3rd Of Dec. by flekan(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2009
Siena:

Now who's the twit here? Myself who would rather travel by air, in the real world, or yourself that would rather travel in the surreal worl in a time capsule?

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Need Iv / Malaysia Vs South Africa. / How Do U Apply For South African Student Visa,need Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.