Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why Every Nigerian Should Be Scared Of Cancer (graphic Image) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Every Nigerian Should Be Scared Of Cancer (graphic Image) (668 Views)

The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Woman Hit With A Horrific Breast Cancer Graphic PICS / Help Save Blessing Adugba Joseph From Eye Cancer (graphic Image + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Every Nigerian Should Be Scared Of Cancer (graphic Image) by Vevo(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Talk about the most dreaded disease worldwide – Cancer. No cause, no cure, low recovery and high mortality. It is barely even preventable and attacks any person, anytime, whenever it wishes. And when it strikes, ye days are seriously numbered.

All dread and fear this disease; so I decided to show you why you should too!

1. No treatment – cancer has no cure! No prevention! No etiology (cause). It can only be managed palliatively till death. Until then, you’d be watching yourself die gradually.

2. Poor prognosis – prognosis is the outcome of of a disease (whether you’ll get well or not). As for cancer, the odds are against it.

You may not get better!

3. Reoccurance – cancer is unpredictable and relapse/reoccurance is highly possible. You may surgically get rid of it today…Tomorrow it’s back! That’s just how it is.

4. Poor health facilities – this is no longer news, as our leaders even prefer getting medical care outside Nigeria. The condition of Nigerian hospitals is nothing to be happy about. They are really substandard and cancer cannot be effectively managed in most (if not all) of them.

5. Attitude of health workers – strike all the way! Every year Nigerian doctors/health workers devote 4-6 months to strike and striking actions. And lots of patients are abandoned!

6. Death is near - CONTINUE READING: http://naijhow.com/12-reasons-every-nigerian-should-be-scared-of-cancer/

Let’s join hands and fight cancer.
You can support these patients by making a donation anytime you visit the hospital.

I hate cancer…I know you do too!

Re: Why Every Nigerian Should Be Scared Of Cancer (graphic Image) by Ehealth2o(m): 3:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Vevo:
Talk about the most dreaded disease worldwide – Cancer. No cause, no cure, low recovery and high mortality. It is barely even preventable and attacks any person, anytime, whenever it wishes. And when it strikes, ye days are seriously numbered.

All dread and fear this disease; so I decided to show you why you should too!

1. No treatment – cancer has no cure! No prevention! No etiology (cause). It can only be managed palliatively till death. Until then, you’d be watching yourself die gradually.

2. Poor prognosis – prognosis is the outcome of of a disease (whether you’ll get well or not). As for cancer, the odds are against it.

You may not get better!

3. Reoccurance – cancer is unpredictable and relapse/reoccurance is highly possible. You may surgically get rid of it today…Tomorrow it’s back! That’s just how it is.

4. Poor health facilities – this is no longer news, as our leaders even prefer getting medical care outside Nigeria. The condition of Nigerian hospitals is nothing to be happy about. They are really substandard and cancer cannot be effectively managed in most (if not all) of them.

5. Attitude of health workers – strike all the way! Every year Nigerian doctors/health workers devote 4-6 months to strike and striking actions. And lots of patients are abandoned!

6. Death is near - CONTINUE READING: http://naijhow.com/12-reasons-every-nigerian-should-be-scared-of-cancer/

Let’s join hands and fight cancer.
You can support these patients by making a donation anytime you visit the hospital.

I hate cancer…I know you do too!

Did you know that drinking kangen Alkaline water will allow your body to heal itself by removing toxins and acid which allows desease to thrive in the body. To get the body back to an Alkaline state where desease can't thrive you need Kangen Alkaline water look at these results and visit www.enagic.com and http://www.atomy.com/us/Home

(1) (Reply)

12tips On How To Be Healthy Always / Buy Walgreens True Metrix Blood Glucose Test Strips From Micostarmall / Simple Skin Care Tips To Slow Aging And Wrinkles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.