Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison (7234 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 07, 2017
This lady butt has been up for discussion, can this be natural?? Or is the ancient roman monster back with us??

1 Like

Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by soledayo(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2017
This is lalastical. What position will be the best when having sex with her by her hubby.
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by newyorks(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2017
anofit laff...
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Lol how she take stand with those heel
With that kind load for back shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Jammiiee(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2017
That is the real example of Bombay angry
Bumbae1:
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Onyenna(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hmm!. ... Lekwanu แปŒtele!!!.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Koleman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
this one fit carry person like horse o. and also the only way na to ride am like horse
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Opakan2: 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ikebe super..

That thing fit fire catapult, blow groundnut join
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jammiiee:
That is the real example of Bombay angry
Wahlahi
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by luminouz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Are u sure ur own load no dey approach her own? Coz ur dp suggests............ grin
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:

Are u sure ur own loaf no dey approach her own? Coz ur dp suggests............ grin
Lol noo rokiatu own fit compete with the bae ... i no fit abeg ..
thats what you call load grin
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by luminouz(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol noo rokiatu own fit compete with the bae ... i no fit abeg ..
thats what you call load grin
Lmao! Yeah.....rokiatu's own eh..na another booty class entirely! grin
How do women manage such big asses!
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:

Lmao! Yeah.....rokiatu's own eh..na another booty class entirely! grin
How do women manage such big asses!
It is God ....

Hmmm even to walk on road self sometimes mehn the stress .. have to walk with my bitsh face on .. no smiles just frowning so no one approach me grin
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

It is God ....

Hmmm even to walk on road self sometimes mehn the stress .. have to walk with my bitsh face on .. no smiles just frowning so no one approach me grin
Ur lucky I don't stay in ur hood....frowning face won't deter me o......u need a restraining order from supreme court! cheesy
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by McBrooklyn(m): 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is Goro for Mortal combat now... cheesy
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:

Ur lucky I don't stay in ur hood....frowning face won't deter me o......u need a restraining order from supreme court! cheesy

Haha joker .. here when you don't smile .. Guys be like .. wetin dey do dis wan abeg comot angry
So its better that way ..
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
if u stuck ur prick in her anally ... u will look for it...asweargrin
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by luminouz(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha joker .. here when you don't smile .. Guys be like .. wetin dey do dis wan abeg comot angry
So its better that way ..
D not smiling ish attracts me more! It intrigues me! So.....no hiding place for dis goldfish babe! grin
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by sammuell(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Liverpool
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by fox26: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
soledayo:
This is lalastical. What position will be the best when having sex with her by her hubby.

you need chains or ropes and a strong perfume . tight one long on the window and another one to the other window spary half of the bottle of perfume! ! now you can get in her on missionary! ! heavy duty that one! ! oga must be strong oo
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Xionez(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Omo mehnnn
This shape na like Pickup...Toyota Tundra to be exact.

Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Drdreyy: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
last35:
This lady butt has been up for discussion, can this be natural?? Or is the ancient roman monster back with us??

there is nothing to discuss here, the photo is obviously fake. it has a poor resolution & highly pixelated, suggesting the fact that it has been tampered with by some photoshop experts.

on the other hand, this is a still image, and she might have stuffed it to strike a pose. a video will reveal more details.
it's 99% probable that it's fake. it's only Sara baatman we have heard of in history that has something close to this size.
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2017
luminouz:

D not smiling ish attracts me more! It intrigues me! So.....no hiding place for dis goldfish babe! grin
Jesu lol
Actually made me laugh .. hope your good ohh

Bit ill today mehn not feeling 100% need a Doc grin
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by luminouz(m): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Jesu lol
Actually made me laugh .. hope your good ohh

Bit ill today mehn not feeling 100% need a Doc grin
Am good joor!
Eehyah! Pele dear! Go see a doc ASAP.......or emmm....I could do something about it ....if u want? cheesy
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2017
luminouz:

Am good joor!
Eehyah! Pele dear! Go see a doc ASAP.......or emmm....I could do something about it ....if u want? cheesy

Haha no thank you
Just need to go chemist and get some cold n flu tablets
I'll be ok smiley
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by seunny4lif(m): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Blood of Satan shocked shocked shocked shocked
Where are my crews

Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by luminouz(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha no thank you
Just need to go chemist and get some cold n flu tablets
I'll be ok smiley
Aiit! Do DAT n rest.......holla back when ur alright! grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by Truesapiosexual(f): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Very epic, couldn't hold the laff to d point my boss had to ask if all was well. Chai
Re: Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison by HarveySpecter1: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bumbae1:

It is God ....

NO WONDER GIRLS WITH BIG BUTT SMELL LIKE HELL

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Pussy Has Become So Tight. / Who Else Is Still Doing This In 2020?? (pictures Attached) / Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.