Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Twitter User Narrates How They Beat A Woman's Abusive Husband at The Gym - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twitter User Narrates How They Beat A Woman's Abusive Husband at The Gym (1430 Views)

She Went Back To Her Abusive Husband / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Twitter User Narrates How They Beat A Woman's Abusive Husband at The Gym by NaWetinDey(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Shut up and hide your fat head.

You are lonely. And you are just a mosquito - so insignificant while I have sniper near me.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How They Beat A Woman's Abusive Husband at The Gym by limamintruth: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Clap for yourself.....You have successfully sent that lady out of her matrimonial home.

Make she kukuma pack her things and start living in the gym where she sought to have her divorce.

Eyaah, not every woman is that hopeless in life. She can still live comfortably on her own after the divorce.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were Ever Served This. What Would You Have Done? / Babies Stuff For Sale / How Do I Deal With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.