Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge (47704 Views)

Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
megareal:

Thank God the man died with his wahala rather than you soiling your hands with his blood or beating him up.

Most parents don't know the enmity they leave in their young children's mind when they maltreat their spouses.

My Step brother is the only person that takes after him, he beats his wife though not like the wife is a saint but beating her to an extreme level haba, the day that shook me was when our househelp stole from us and ran, we found her while we were trying to interrogate her, he kept kicking her in the stomach like football. I had to hold back his leg and push him away. You see alot of men will go and justify beating up women even most will automatically claim the woman must have deserved. Let me not bore you with my story i know violence against women first hand which is why i won't sit back anymore.
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by mitchyy(f): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
hilaomo:
BABE you dey sale land I wan get land o!

Nope. I was helping my husband advertise. But the lands are sold out
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by luminouz(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
lolz would have been fun to watch...... i hate men who beat women yh deriz nothing sweet about our gender buh cmon most of us are fragile one hit and d rest becomes history.... heaven knows i can't stay in an abusive marriage.... submissive kor sub zero ni
Iffa catch u!
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
There is a lesson to be learnt here if you see a herd of cows rushing towards you and your wives gym buddies rushing towards you.. I say run towards the herd of cows.. I repeat run in fact fly towards the herd of cows... Una don see those guys with muscles.. Chai!! Smh

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by alezzy13: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
when I say some of these women are such irredeemably disgusting, two-faced, duplicitous and fiendishly hypocritical demonic reprobates, you'll think I'm lying.

They are grinning like nether savages because the man was beaten up by the gym guys. when such actions should be condemned.

Suppose the woman had been the one beating the man, and the husband then called someone to beat up the wife, would the support still be there??

VIOLENCE IS NEVER ACCEPTABLE IN ANY FORM AND SHOULD NEVER BE CONDONED.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by chris31(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kolababe:
An abusive husband was given a taste of his own medicine after fit gym guys beat him up for beating his wife that he ended up in the hospital.

According to the story which was told by @Sensei_kk on Twitter, a woman who visits the same gym he frequents and is well loved by all the guys there due to her generosity, came into the gym yesterday morning sporting a black eye. When asked what happened to her she reluctantly revealed she had been beaten by her husband.

Mind you this is not the first time but for their child and for love she's been staying. She also tried defending her husband to the guys, telling them it was a mistake and he was a good man. The guys would have let it slide, except her husband came to pick her from the gym and was harsh towards her there.

They asked him why he beats her and he said she's his wife and he can do whatever he wants with her. Before he could let another word out of his mouth, the gym guys pounced on him, not minding the pleas from his wife. The wife of one of the gym guys works with the Women and Juvenile Unit, WAJU, and they plan to take legal action against the husband...

See the tweets below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/abusive-husband-beats-his-wife-and-then.html
Whatever happens in d house stays in d house
The should have reported to her inlaw or her family now i think its a complicated issue now
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Niceguy123: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
I can't believe some low life nigga here re siding the man, in fact me I no happy say they no break the mumu head.

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Niceguy123: 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
chris31:

Whatever happens in d house stays in d house
The should have reported to her inlaw or her family now i think its a complicated issue now

Guy re u serious, so he should kill her in the name of husband, abeg talk another thing. Any man that beat a woman needs to be rotated alive

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
mitchyy:

Nope. I was helping my husband advertise. But the lands are sold out
kai!
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Niceguy123: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
alezzy13:
when I say some of these women are such irredeemably disgusting, two-faced, duplicitous and fiendishly hypocritical demonic reprobates, you'll think I'm lying.

They are grinning like nether savages because the man was beaten up by the gym guys. when such actions should be condemned.

Suppose the woman had been the one beating the man, and the husband then called someone to beat up the wife, would the support still be there??

Guy I don't know what ure trying to justify here but a man beating a woman to the extent of giving her a black eye is evil and the idiot needs to be dealt with, weather by gym guys or the law.

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
johnson232:

Animal... u didn't even read his post before quoting him.....what has his mom got to do with this? can't u express your lame point without making reference to his mom? bringing mothers into every issue to cover up women's useless act only bespeaks foolishness... Na the lion below go chop u for inside cage... i even thought u died last year, surprise u are still alive... undecided

Your hatred for men will certainly destroy u sooner or later....

Mu. Mu. U sound like a basta..rd boy. No money, no woman, There's still Vaseline available, ll supply u plenty.

Its children like you that destroy NL with senseless talks. SHUT UP.

Hopeless agbe.ro

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mikylopez:
lolz would have been fun to watch...... i hate men who beat women yh deriz nothing sweet about our gender buh cmon most of us are fragile one hit and d rest becomes history.... heaven knows i can't stay in an abusive marriage.... submissive kor sub zero ni

But you can use ur mouth to destroy him right?

I'm against abusive relationship, in fact I hate it but I pray God give me an understanding partner, not the one that will insult me at any chance, talk to me anyhow as if I'm a kid..

Not all guys can tolerate sh1t for long, if he avoid you or walk away from the house, one day he will get tired of doing that,and when he get tired, who knows what will happen next?

Sometimes, guys are the cause of this kind of problem, accepting second class behavior from a lady you're dating, thinking cos you love her or don't want to lose her, when you eventually get married to her, she will be use to talking to you anyhow.. Since u didn't rebuke her, then it becomes a norm and if u can't tolerate it again, it resorts to beating....

Abusive relationship doesn't necessarily mean the guy will beat you, what about the lady insulting and talking down on him?

#saynotoabusiverelation

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by elrony(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
fluxmind:

Fück you!

Really?.....I ain't gonna engage your miserable existence today.
Just have fun with your stupidity. cheesy
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by AgentGoat: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Who will now marry her now?
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by alezzy13: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
Niceguy123:

Guy I don't know what ure trying to justify here but a man beating a woman to the extent of giving her a black eye is evil and the idiot needs to be dealt with, weather by gym guys or the law.

Really? so next time a woman beats up her husband you're saying she should be beaten back in return?

Its not proper. we should never support violence in any form esp in the home. husband to wife or wife to husband.
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Hestywhyt(f): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
When a man pays your bride price .you become his punching bag..
Isn't that the Nigerian mentality..
The husband should trow the ashawo
Out.. Am sure she I giving her puna to those guys.
Orue...pity d woman dt is gonna marry u....U should b thrown in a cage cos u no more a man but animal

3 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nofuckgiven: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
As for the fools asking who will now marry her,go and ask IFA priest!! undecided Even the Bible never mentioned marriage is compulsory. I wish I was there to join and beat that useless coward! Those gym guys deserve a humanitarian award for saving a life! cool

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
elrony:

Really?.....I ain't gonna engage your miserable existence today.
Just have fun with your stupidity. cheesy

Hands in pockets? Chatting büllshit? Now that's a stupid comment. Go suck off a donkey fagt!
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Ebookmathswaec: 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Sexina851(f): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
johnson232:

Animal... u didn't even read his post before quoting him.....what has his mom got to do with this? can't u express your lame point without making reference to his mom? bringing mothers into every issue to cover up women's useless act only bespeaks foolishness... Na the lion below go chop u for inside cage... i even thought u died last year, surprise u are still alive... undecided

Your hatred for men will certainly destroy u sooner or later....

It's either u are a direct or an indirect idiot.. I pity ladies who date dirty smelly unkempt underpants like. See ur life from head toe come on man u look haggard. Do you even eat? Sun of a gun

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by TemmyWon(f): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
When a man pays your bride price .you become his punching bag..
Isn't that the Nigerian mentality..
The husband should trow the ashawo
Out.. Am sure she I giving her puna to those guys.
Dyu even trust your mother Guy, pls you're damaged goods. Smh

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by sparkleRed(f): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Boss13:
I doubt if those gym guys have wives at home just the same way I doubt the veracity of this story. Married couples fight, some fights maybe physical and depends on the underlying circumstances involved. There is no justification to be abusive to your spouse whether physically or verbally - abuse is an abuse. However, if this story is true then that woman intentionally wants the husband to be beaten up and she might have narrated the story to extract pity from the guys and I doubt a man who just had a fight with the wife the other night going to the gym to pick her up the next day after the fight except the assault was done mistakenly.

For me, I think understanding is very important in a marriage. Learn to understand when your spouse is angry or what makes them angry and avoid such things. Only a stubborn spouse or someone who is less interested in their marriage that will continue to do things that annoys their partner. Marriage is hard work and takes a lot of effort. It also requires teamwork where both the husband and the wife work together for its survival. Getting outsiders involved in your marriage only destroys it.

Read d story well am sure if the guy had just come to d gym and behave wahala no for dey, they said he still came and "fuc.ked up"

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by streetzdreamz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
thumbs up to the gym guys, the guy is a stupid guy and to cap it all he failed to indulge his brain for a moment when asked a simple question, which led to the beatings he received!!! hoping he wakes up from the hospital bed a changed wise man.......I wish same fate on every wife beater out there, y'al needs a taste of a mans fists on your body, poor lady still enduring cuz of love and her kid, marriage sha!!

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by streetzdreamz(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
alezzy13:

boss, last I checked marriage ain't a must, and I don't think people still get forced into marriages they don't want this days, howbeit few cases still stands out, but when two adults come together, give their consent and decides to tie the knot, all this grammar you saying doesn't mean sh*! women r two faced,irredeemably annoying,Insultive blah blah blah in Dracula's voice, no one forced you into the marriage. and if she is incorrigible and unrepentant get the f*ck outa the marriage, is it a must you two stay wedded?? if things ain't working out the door is right there, take a walk!! y'al need stop justifying domestic abuse of any kind, guys Indulging in pummeling their wives are nothing but bloody cowards, who has no control over their own anger, you don't have to inflict a physical Injury on a woman before you can let your displeasure known,or make a correction!!! I give up on you guys and I pity the miserable ladies that'l end up saying "I do" to that marriage vows!!

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by zsch: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kolababe:
If they really care about the lady, beating the husband is not the solution.

"All he did was spend her money and drive her cars".

They did the right thing. Domestic abuse is about unfettered power with no consequences. Today he felt the consequences and may just end up in jail. Trust me This. Is. The. Solution. She obviously can take care of herself and her kid.

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by elrony(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
fluxmind:

Hands in pockets? Chatting büllshit? Now that's a stupid comment. Go suck off a donkey fagt!

undecided

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Joy1706(f): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Boss13:

Get married first then come back later. When a woman wants to push you, they know how to go about it. Pray you meet an understanding one, else -
Clap for yourself oh ye Saint! Men are perfect and don't push us to the wall too. Abi were the only ones to endure all manner of provocation without responding. You try

1 Like

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Joy1706(f): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
DauraDullard0:
In the first instance, it is reported that he came to pick her up from the gym. What's their fvcking business if he screams at his wife?

She didn't package herself well, otherwise they won't dare lift a finger against him. At the end, who is the loser here?

I wonder when people would start minding their business and stop poke-nosing into other people's lives. Wetin concern them?
Who do you think the loser is? Definitely not the woman. Hopefully she's been delivered from her pharaoh of a husband

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by hedonistic: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
kerryjossy:

The marriage has already been destroyed the very first day he raised his hands on his wife. I'm only sad that the woman has decided to choose death over this precious free life.

Good. So having said that, put yourself in the woman's shoes. What do you expect to happen after her gym boyfriends beat up her husband? Is she supposed to go back to the house and 'reason things' with the husband? Or is she heading straight from the gym to her father's house to work out the terms of the divorce?

Only real world talk, not any futile attempt at sounding smart.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by hedonistic: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
Joy1706:

Who do you think the loser is? Definitely not the woman. Hopefully she's been delivered from her pharaoh of a husband
.. Yeah, she is not the loser because she would move in with one (or all) of the gym riff-raff, along with her kid(s) and flabby stomach, right? After the wanton few minutes of 'I don show you say I get levels', what's her big picture? Is the grass greener on the other side?

2 Likes

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by hedonistic: 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
udemzy101:

Not all guys can tolerate sh1t for long, if he avoid you or walk away from the house, one day he will get tired of doing that,and when he get tired, who knows what will happen next?

Sometimes, guys are the cause of this kind of problem, accepting second class behavior from a lady you're dating, thinking cos you love her or don't want to lose her, when you eventually get married to her, she will be use to talking to you anyhow.. Since u didn't rebuke her, then it becomes a norm and if u can't tolerate it again, it resorts to beating....

I should do a new thread on this.

Most guys are the architects of their own woes. I know that for sure.

I have to use a very raw example to drive home this point.

Only Jah knows how many pussies I have 'shoved aside' just because the girls didn't want to do things my way. If I say I like and want a BJ, and she's claiming 'I don't give BJ', then there and then, I zip up and end the dalliance. I don't care if she is hotter than a 23 year old version of Rita Dominic, or bustier than a 25 year old Cossy. I've walked countless of such out of the room and out of my life because of their attitude that I simply can't cope with. I don't mind settling for 'less' physically, that happen to have better attitude. Behaviour trumps looks anyday, any wise man knows that.

When men stop attaching too much importance to rubbish, these kinds of nonsense would stop. It's actually easy to know whether a girl would behave normal or not. It's just that many men are blinded by 'packaging' and other artificial nonsense. At the end of the day, when they can't manage the situation and are frustrated by their own mistakes, they resort to physical abuse. Men have to wise up early on to avoid these kinds of nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge by Sgwash: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2017
This "man beats up wife" issue is becoming a norm, buh the question we've failed to ask is what do these women keep doing to warrant a man who swore to love them to raise hands on them. And the problem we've failed to solve is why do these ladies keep doing this which makes a man who swore to love them want to beat them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos / Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.