Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" (52104 Views)

Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Mast Falls On Chapel In Akwa Ibom During Sunday Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by 4kings: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hond:
You have a lot to learn about the nasty hidden secrets of Atheism. I was born into this vice. Cut the crap with pretentious language then you will free yourself from a vicious trap. To quote a wise guy, "The mind reveals itself in words." Examine the highly pretentious words used by Atheist to disguise their ignorance Bro. Check it out for yourself. It is those fake words that unhinge the mind and spirit and produce the chronic neurosis visible among most NL Atheists.

Atheists dont believe we humans or animals have a spirit. I was told they can prove it. Damn !

Atheism is just disbelieve in God. undecided
You are not even an atheist, i don't think i want to engage you any further.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Hond: 12:16am On Feb 24, 2017
4kings:

Atheism is just disbelieve in God. undecided
You are not even an atheist, i don't think i want to engage you any further.
It is not as you claim, "just disbelief in God" but a dep hatred for all that believe in God, especially Christians. Damn !

I am Atheist but prefer to warn decent people of the dangers of cowardice. It is time that Christians recognize the agenda of those leading the atheistic charge. If atheism has its way, according to their other atheist prophet Sam Harris, it will be a punishable offense to publicly proclaim Christianity.

Curse the day that "Coward Atheism" and its leaders become prominent enough to enforce such an agenda.

Decent Christians, “now it is high time to awake out of sleep”

hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics, Libradeus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.