Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL (11311 Views)

Gernot Rohr Drops Kelechi Iheanacho And Semi Ajayi From AFCON List / Lateef Omidiji Jr Dropped From AFCON Squad, He Reacts / Godwin Obaje Joins Ifeanyi Uba FC, Becomes Highest Paid Player In NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by robosky02(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Eagles coach Rohr returns to scout for new stars in NPFL

Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr will use the next few weeks to scout for new players in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) on his return from the AFCON in Gabon.

Rohr was a pundit for a French television channel at Gabon 2017.

“Rohr is back in Lagos and he will use the next few weeks to scout for players in the southwest area,” a top source informed.

The coach has run the rule on NPFL stars like goalkeeper Ikechukwu Ezenwa as well as forwards Chisom Egbuchulam and Godwin Obaje since he took charge of the Eagles.

However, the Franco-German coach shut out players from the NPFL for the Eagles last World Cup qualifier against Algeria in Uyo, arguing he could not pick any of them because the league had ended and he could not guarantee their match fitness.

The NPFL has since resumed in the middle of January and it is now in its seventh week of action.

http://africanfootball.com/news/685903/Eagles-coach-Rohr-returns-to-scout-for-new-stars-in-NPFL

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by robosky02(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2017
I'm very impressed with the body language of this man

not the fire brigade approach

he must have seen something at the AFCON that makes him think of scouting some local or home-based players as the build up towards Cameroon clash intensifies

21 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Atmmachine(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2017

Are we cursed ??

Why would you hire an albino coach who doesn't know shiit about football to come coach the African nations cup defending champions ??

A corpse in the mortuary would have qualified Nigeria for Afcon

Kanu Nwankwo dey, Okocha dey and you come go hire this Amala and Ewedu eating lizard to come coach Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Kvistblog: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2017
I'm tired of this country walahi..

Now, see how this grown up man was weeping yesterday at the protest? Chai! Agbalagba

WATCH VIDEO

1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by veekid(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2017

I'm here waiting for you Rohr
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by buzquet(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2017
Imagine if this man is one of our local coaches, he will be in USA forming to be scouting and visiting our players in abroad.

Our local coaches are just too lazy to learn. Al they know is money, money and money

17 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by helinues: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2017
I really like this man approach

I just hope the cabals would allow him to operate freely

14 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by maxiuc(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2017
More pigins to our team

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Toylove: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2017
wehdone sir
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 07, 2017
I still feel we have more capable Nigerian coaches. I'm not xenophobic but I don't think a foreign coach could truly inspire and motivate Nigerian players better than a Nigerian coach.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Mechette(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2017
M@ka why

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by blackaxe78: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Instead of him to go scout for players in the NBA or Formula One, he is busy going to AFCON.
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by makdcash(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Hope he win nation cup for us
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by nabegibeg: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2017
good one
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by MrGreenMavro: 10:33am On Feb 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by NameChecker: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2017
ok
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Haa Haa

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by josephine123: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2017
ok .. good
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Vizzim: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Good one coach
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by hefelove(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
Instead of him to go scout for players in the NBA or Formula One, he is busy going to AFCON.

9 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by shevchenko(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are we cursed ??

Why would you hire an albino coach who doesn't know shiit about football to come coach the African nations cup defending champions ??

Kanu Nwankwo dey, Okocha dey and you come go hire this Amala and Ewedu eating lizard to come coach Nigeria

What sort of lowly person are you

26 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Atmmachine(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2017
shevchenko:

What sort of lowly person are you

You want to know how low i can get ??

I would get so low, put your D in my mouth and suck you off

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by annexworld(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2017
Nice one coach
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by theway83: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2017
oka bo ooooop
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by theway83: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2017
oka bo ooooo
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are we cursed ??

relax man. Life's too soft

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by Vickiweezy(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Nigeria, we will never patronise our own.
This man might not even get a job of coaching a common high school in his country.
Just because he is white, NFF think he is the best option for Nigeria. undecided
Too bad, I don't see Super Eagles getting past the group stages in any competition in the near future (My opinion, Don't quote me and spill trash)
Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Tazmode:
I still feel we have more proficient Nigerian coaches
they're all biased.

No matter how great they start, the success gets to their head and then they start recruiting their plumber and vulcanizers and fielding them as footballers for our National team

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Coach Rohr Returns From AFCON To Scout For New Stars In NPFL by DeRay98(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are we cursed ??

As ignorant as your post is, I wander if them put gun for your head to expose your stack ignorance and naivety.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mfon Udoka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / France vs Italy: Word Cup 2006 Final / Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.