Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Crime Incorporated - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crime Incorporated (1782 Views)

Baby And Me - A Crime Story / Top 5 Nairaland Crime Stories / Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crime Incorporated by Eze2000(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2017
.The story has been moved to my blog....

Read it in full here: http://www.kingezesblog.com/2017/02/literature-crime-queens.html

Re: Crime Incorporated by Eze2000(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Crime Incorporated by Eze2000(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Crime Incorporated by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Following*Oga Eze This New Story U Are About To Write, I Hope Is Not A Type Of Story That U Write To Some Certain Chapter And Stop, And Start To request Fund To Lets View Or Read Other Chapter,
Re: Crime Incorporated by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Following*Oga Eze This New Story U Are About To Write, I Hope Is Not A Type Of Story That U Write To Some Certain Chapter And Stop, And Start To request Fund To Lets View Or Read Other Chapter,*
Re: Crime Incorporated by Eze2000(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
holuwanoisy111:
Following*Oga Eze This New Story U Are About To Write, I Hope Is Not A Type Of Story That U Write To Some Certain Chapter And Stop, And Start To request Fund To Lets View Or Read Other Chapter,*
Bro, if Davido sacked u to bring 20k as gate fee to see him perform u go complain? putting together a song is not easy as is putting together a story. I no go chop? as I dey type thing no light for my PC so na fuel be that.

There are paid work, book which I sell and I make free. I never demand funds but ask u 'appreciate me' by buying my work, book.

This story is not a paid work. It is free. updated from my blog where it is free too.
Re: Crime Incorporated by stephenGee12(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Eze2000:

Bro, if Davido sacked u to bring 20k as gate fee to see him perform u go complain? putting together a song is not easy as is putting together a story. I no go chop? as I dey type thing no light for my PC so na fuel be that.

There are paid work, book which I sell and I make free. I never demand funds but ask u 'appreciate me' by buying my work, book.

This story is not a paid work. It is free. updated from my blog where it is free too.
Eze ibo kwenu...boss i hail ooo. Is ruthless betrayal available on your blog as the fone am using presently cant open a pdf file

Re: Crime Incorporated by Eze2000(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2017
stephenGee12:

Eze ibo kwenu...boss i hail ooo. Is ruthless betrayal available on your blog as the fone am using presently cant open a pdf file

Hi,
Ruthless Betrayals is a paid work. you will only find chapter 1 to 11 on my blog as opposed to 1 to 10 here on Nairaland. Go to full web version of d blog to see story tahs. To read the story u got to buy it or participate on one of my up coming quiz.
sorry about your phone but there's no issue there. I got a closed blog where people with you phone issue read d story with ease.
Re: Crime Incorporated by stephenGee12(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2017
Eze2000:

Hi,
Ruthless Betrayals is a paid work. you will only find chapter 1 to 11 on my blog as opposed to 1 to 10 here on Nairaland. Go to full web version of d blog to see story tahs. To read the story u got to buy it or participate on one of my up coming quiz.
sorry about your phone but there's no issue there. I got a closed blog where people with you phone issue read d story with ease.
can i get the link to the blog
Re: Crime Incorporated by Eze2000(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2017
stephenGee12:

can i get the link to the blog
WWW.kingezesblog.com

The live link is in my signature below
make sure u visit the site in full web version to see all story tags. its not visible in mobile version.
To go to full web version from mobile click on any post and red it to end. the web version button is at bottom below comment box and the bar marked 'Home'
Re: Crime Incorporated by franksteele: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Eze2000:

WWW.kingezesblog.com

The live link is in my signature below
make sure u visit the site in full web version
to see all story tags. its not visible in mobile version.
To go to full web version from mobile click on any post and red it to end. the web version button is at bottom below comment box and the bar marked 'Home'
Oga Eze pls there is no continuation of this story on ur blog
Re: Crime Incorporated by Eze2000(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Crime Incorporated by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2017
Oga Eze Why Now I Have Being Expecting You To Update For The Past Three Days, Oga Abeg If U Know U Cant Be Consistent In Updating A Story While Starting,* My Opinion Though*
Re: Crime Incorporated by Eze2000(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2017
holuwanoisy111:
Oga Eze Why Now I Have Being Expecting You To Update For The Past Three Days, Oga Abeg If U Know U Cant Be Consistent In Updating A Story While Starting,* My Opinion Though*

So, sorry sir. apologies. I will try to update within d nest three days and keep it up. but I'm torn between 3 stories and my blog right now. and then there is d issue of getting a good coder to fix an issue on blog.

I'm torn different ways.

Apologies
Re: Crime Incorporated by Eze2000(m): 3:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Crime Incorporated by yorhmienerd(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2017
sad Gosh! Why kill an innocent child... SO BRUTAL
Fire on Eze
Re: Crime Incorporated by Uthman51(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2017
Can I join d train sire?
Re: Crime Incorporated by elpiro: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
episode 1 has a similar plot like The Godfather
just an observation
Re: Crime Incorporated by Eze2000(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2017
elpiro:
episode 1 has a similar plot like The Godfather

just an observation

Yeah you are 30% right. I knew such similarities could become a subject when I wrote this story. However, it had to be cos I needed a party to open the story rightly. There was no other way to unlock an organised crime story of this magnitude.

In the world of organised crime, a lot of things are the same but the going on is never really the same.

The godfather had a wedding for his daughter but madam T had a birthday for herself. In these kind of events there are always business deal going on behind the scene ....check out all other organised crime moves u can find. at least 80% have parties with the super cops tracking visitors in some way.

Stay tuned bro, and keep sampling d story. always speak your mind. This story is not the Godfather. its bigger and longer.

Top of d day to you
Re: Crime Incorporated by Eze2000(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2017
Uthman51:
Can I join d train sire?

Sorry, I saw this late, bro.
The original site is my blog, a still new blog where I intend to write free stories. some I copy over here to Nairaland, some I don't. The blog is free. You can visit but my facebook group is what you want to join because there you will be able to choose what story you want me to write.

E-King Entertainment ...

Check it out on facebook. Will provide a link if you wish.
Re: Crime Incorporated by Jelal0007(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
U have a talent 4 writing thrillers. Still,u keep making little mistakes e.g spellings,punctuation etc. But keep up the good work sha. U're GOOD.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Good Book Marketers / Destined Heart / How To Sell Your Books In The UK & USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.