Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training (585 Views)

How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? / Federal Polytechnic, Ede Doesn't Admit OND Students From These 5 Schools For HND / IMT Student Pays School Fees Only To Find Out Department Doesn't Exist. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training by folarin89: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is the aim of our 3D Animation training:
The 3D Animations course teaches to produce attention grabbing design for film, television and the web using the all-powerful Cinema 4D or Maya softwares.

LIST COURSE BREAKDOWN
Object Modeling and Transformations, Mesh Modeling, UV mapping, Lighting, Lighting, Compositing, Character Development, Animation Priciples, MAYA, Cinema 4D

By Joining the world of 3D Animators as Trained by our expert IT Instructors, you become job-ready and Earning thousands of Naira/Dollars a Month!

Training Centers
We have 3 training centers in Lagos
• 2nd Floor, Jeffery Plaza, Before Abraham Adesanya RA, LEKKI Lagos
• 17, Adenubi Close behind St Leo Church (AMAA Awards Office), Off Toyin Street, IKEJA Lagos
• 2nd Floor, Kanyisola Plaza, Shagari FHA Estate, by Gowon Estate, Egbeda/Abesan, Alimosho, Lagos

Why UMS Training Hub?
• 3 Strategic Location at the core of Lagos Mainland Metropolis
• 100% Training Practical
• Flexibility - Weekends & Weekdays
• Live Projects Implementation
• Job & Internship Placements Opportunities
• Adequate seating for trainees.
• Small-sized training classes of between 6 - 15
• Adequate desk/table space for equipment and computers.
• Ample electrical outlets near each table for computers, arranged to provide a safe training environment.
• Room with adequate lighting/acoustics.
• Fully Air-conditioned training facility
• Structured time-table for trainees
• Professional Instructors
• 24/7 Power supply training center facilities
We hope to see you soonest
Thank you

UMS Training Hub
Call: 09068786533 | Whatsapp: 08187428339
www.umstraininghub.com
www.ultramediasolution.com

Re: Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training by airminem(f): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Requirement please?
Re: Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training by folarin89: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
airminem:
Requirement please?

Requirement: A computer system, Basic Graphics Idea (Or None, as you will be trained from the Scratch)
NO EDUCATION REQUIREMENT ONLY IF YOU CAN OPERATE A SYSTEM,
Please sir, kindly send your email address to Phone number on the post or banner..
so that i can send you other details you need to know.

Regards.
UMS
Re: Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training by airminem(f): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
folarin89:

Requirement: A computer system, Basic Graphics Idea (Or None, as you will be trained from the Scratch)
NO EDUCATION REQUIREMENT ONLY IF YOU CAN OPERATE A SYSTEM,
Please sir, kindly send your email address to Phone number on the post or banner..
so that i can send you other details you need to know.

Regards.
UMS

Ok Thanks
Re: Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training by folarin89: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
airminem:

Ok Thanks

you are welcome.
i'll be expecting it
Re: Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training by folarin89: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
Join the next batch of ICT professional Trainee

with 100% Full Knowledge Guaranteed.

we have convenient fee payment strategy.
contact us now: (Check Phone numbers on Previous Post)

Attached: PRICE TAGS (Highly Subsidized)

Re: Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training by folarin89: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2017
Join the next batch of professional Photography Trainee

with 100% Full Knowledge Guaranteed.
contact us now: (Check Phone numbers on Previous Post)

COURSE FEE: N39,999 (Highly Subsidized)
we have convenient fee payment strategy for you

Re: Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training by folarin89: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS AND BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Join the next batch of Professional WEB DESIGNER / DEVELOPER Training Classes
(Very much Affordable, with convenient payment strategy)
REGISTRATION IS ON!!! (LAGOS)
CONTACT US NOW
ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTION
Call: 09068786533 or whatsapp: 08036869352
www.umstraininghub.com

Re: Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training by folarin89: 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
ENROLL NOW!!!

Re: Education Doesn't End: 3D Animations: 100% Practical Training by Sebastine1994(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
astine1994: 12:30pm An unexamined life is not worth living. That is what Socrates said. I took my time to think about these issues bothering me. We nigerians are spending so much time following politics news on Naira land but what have we achieved so far. What? We prefer to go anonymous to voice our complaint. I think we have sold our brains to stupidity. We want to be the first to comment on issues. It is not about solutions but who gets the most like. So many stupid answers on Naira land. Take a cue from quora.com. With the well thought out response for every questions. All I have learnt on Naira land is how to curse people. Blow grammar to impress idiots. Even learning not to give a Bleep. You cannot find a sensible thread that does not veer into ethnic group superiority. We are wasting our life on this forum. We should be a united force driving nigeria. We are always busy posting shocking video's and pictures of accident scene. Stupid celebrity and all others. We glorify stupidity. Accident scenes dont shock us anymore. If I am wrong give me a link to one sensible post on Naira land. The purpose of been informed is not to take an armchair approach to critic. Knowledge without action is foolish. On Nairaland you criticise before you read. The only reason why I am still on Nairaland is just to add to the number. If you understand me like or add more points

(1) (Reply)

WECCOTECH Iperu-remo, Ogun State / "Please Help A Jambite: What Course Should I Apply For? / Good life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.