Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,290 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) (51385 Views)

Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) / Dino Melaye's Trial: Senators, Protesters Besiege Court (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by IamAthens(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
grin

So they recovered the money intact with Bank seals from INEC officials.
that I ehn.. So from last year till now no inec official touch d money? I am not on anybody's side but I sure know that this isn't true.

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by joe120120(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
saaedlee:

Source : NAN, https://ukeyibio..com.ng/2017/02/photographs-of-money-gov-wike-used-to.html?m=1
what of Amechi loot that was use to sponsor. APC.,?were is it?

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
softwerk:
Finally, Wike's village witches score a point shocked

Are you truly the one on ur profile grin

If yes, i have dat kind of money to spare. wink
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by duality(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
But I saw, IGP's conference room there. So it's not a court room. Now look, if you had to lie that it was displayed in court, what else isn't a lie.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
IM0Y:
Anybody can show up with any money and said wike gave dem, video of wine giving them the money or they should sholve d money up their azz

You don't know anything. These monies are sealed. They have bank signature and date. The person that paid it out, and who it was paid with, and time of the day.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Only gullibles will believe this......crap...so if for example dey gave u dis cash since last year will u use d cash for ur needs and flex or use it as a decoration Non sense
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
talk2archy:
All this things are politics, if i say Nigeria is a funny country you guys will criticise me, when 9 years old children lined up and voted for this dullard that has been missing, what was the action taken by Nigerians? Is possible APC have bribed some officials just to run wike down but i know the man as a very strong politician just like Fayose. If Buhari did what we expected from him noting will ever make me not to be his no 1 fan.
NONSENSE! Nigeria need a new leader please.

Where did you keep your brain when you typed this rvbbish, must you politicize everything? You should have borrowed yourself sense na!
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by darknetcom: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
chaiii... shocked..
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by darknetcom: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
na demdem...
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
duality:
But I saw, IGP's conference room there. So it's not a court room. Now look, if you had to lie that it was displayed in court, what else isn't a lie.
Thank u for ur observation..... APC and lies....
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
dont believe you.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
jesu mi ooooo
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by darknetcom: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
who will not become weak by such amount of money.??. shocked

inec,well done... shocked

chaii... shocked
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by mario383: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
infogenius:

Anyway i don't believe the police on this matter.
These men of the dullard's industry has made
it a custom to attack and make other party
members outside APC in power the problem
of this country.

When Amaechi comes to mind
Am very happy of what is happening to Buhari. If thia government is allowed to continue, this country will taken s the most useless one in existence. I regreted being a Nigerian. So with all these nonsence and very foolish acts, the world is seen us abi?
Anyway, as usual, apc will continue to record failure. They did similar thing to Fayose before. God is not sleeping. As apc continue to humiliate us before the world, so too God will continue to disappoint them becuase this is too extreme in terms of propaganda.. Nor be Buhari don dey lie down without turning left and right? Continue
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Proffdada:
that money is one out of many
There are audio evidences and witnesses to bring him down
When you are up from dream, let me know.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Even without bringing forward the money,we know wike did it.hes over corrupt.stop mentioning amaechi because its not about him now,nobevidence against him.when his case come up,we will target him.with all these monies used as bribe,y should we blame buhari for recession? Instead of using it to develop rivers,he uses it wrongly and u think our economy would prosper? Pdp is evil.it displays ig conf room cause thats where the money was displayed before being taken to court and after the court sitting.again,the i.g set up a panel to probe the rerun,perhaps that room is where they meet
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by reflx(m): 2:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
the faces of the people there say it all...abeg give me just one bundle!!! grin grin grin
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by mario383: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
talk2archy:
All this things are politics, if i say Nigeria is a funny country you guys will criticise me, when 9 years old children lined up and voted for this dullard that has been missing, what was the action taken by Nigerians? Is possible APC have bribed some officials just to run wike down but i know the man as a very strong politician just like Fayose. If Buhari did what we expected from him noting will ever make me not to be his no 1 fan.
So, apc can do this just to implicate some one abi? Nigerians is indeed a zoo. Am so ashamed of being a Nigerian. Even if one has to implicate someone, must it be this senseless and foolish style that will bring about laughter and humilation to us all? With this display of extreme foolishness by apc, how do we expect the entire world to describe us? As mad people or animals? I cry for this country.
My advise is that we must all be prepared to vote out this apc or be ready to face those things no normal people will believe that will only bring shame and desgrace to us. Damn to extreme for propaganda. This is just animalistic.

1 Like

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by DrogoG(m): 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Billions of looted monies exchange hands every day.
Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by kakamega(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
that is wike for you,the people of river will be celebrating him just like the people of oghara are celebrating ibori.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by bbsteve(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
IM0Y:
Anybody can show up with any money and said wike gave dem, video of wine giving them the money or they should sholve d money up their azz
if

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by donodion(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
talk2archy:

Your "STRONG POLITICIAN" Fayoses days are numbered,whether Buharis is there or not,with litany of litigations awaiting the end of his tenure.All his media display means nothing until then......Watch this space.
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
And dis didnt come since day 1? Apc una don fail,take a look at edo una doubt go clear. What of the intimidation and taking away ballot boxes,abeg make we hear
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Clemz4u4u: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
So IGP's conference room is now a court room, op erh
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by jasperism(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jesu!!!!

Ayaf die
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by pennywys(m): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
softwerk:
Finally, Wike's village witches score a point shocked
don't be deceived, we in Port Harcourt here know how serious APC and Amaechi are, putting every necessary and unnecessary lies just to bring Wike down
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wike
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by talk2emma: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2017
Police never show us the one amechi own .

Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Ebiezprada(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Is that not IGP's conference room written on the chair? So how is that a court room. You OP saying trash about WIKE should be very careful
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by Babacele: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
joe120120:
what of Amechi loot that was use to sponsor. APC.,?were is it?
if you get evidence why not show us?
Re: Police Displays Money "Wike Bribed INEC Officials With" In Court (Photos) by 2016v2017: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
talk2archy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Lost The Governorship Election — Jimi Agbaje / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.