Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

GTBank Vs Zenith Bank - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / GTBank Vs Zenith Bank (11859 Views)

Poll: Which Of These Banks Do You Give It To?

GTBank: 84% (148 votes)
Zenith Bank: 15% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

Zenith Bank Sacks 1,200 Employees - Premium Times / Please Help Me Choose Between Zenith And UBA / Zenith Bank Sacks Marketers & Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by nethacker(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2009
mdsocks:

You guys just dey shout GTB, state facts !!

Am not disputing the fact that GT was VERY GOOD sometime ago, but now really its worse.

i bank with them and i know what am saying.

People knew their standards and many people opened new accounts(traffic increasing) but is GTB increasing its capacity to serve better? NO!!!

Check the stats and compare with other banks you had see that they are resting on their oars !!! wink

They are somewhat conservative in this aspect ! cheesy

will u shut that ur stinking mouth there b4 i shut it for u angry angry if only u out of 100 pple complains,dont u think ur argument is baseless?
Am not disputing the fact that GT was VERY GOOD sometime ago, but now really its worse.
@^^ it shows dat u only go there to cash a third party cheque

i bank with them and i know what am saying.
point of correction Mr.Man,u dnt bank with them n u dnt knw wat u r saying too angry angry

People knew their standards and many people opened new accounts(traffic increasing) but is GTB increasing its capacity to serve better?
The world knew the bank's standard thats y they hv more than enof customers. @ d bolded,my answer is capital YES cos even the blind could see n d deaf could hear abt GTBank,
lest i forget: "Wouldn't u rather bank with us"
"Uncle T" for sure grin grin
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by PastorOla1: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2009
GTBank is a better Bank than zenith Bank All round. Nothing to compare please.
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by talk2keke: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2009
I give it to GTBank anyday,they are too good!
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by sayso: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2009
is it not common that peeps with Zenith will say so and GTB will do likewise.spheew 9Ja banking chapter begins
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by misa001(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2009
well as for me, GTB has a high rate in terms of customer relations and management.
Zenith Bank is a big bank not for ordinary people, they are doing good but not with customers with hundreds of thousand.
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by Kingpost(m): 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2009
i think gtb has it
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by kolemm: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2009
I bank with both banks and i can say - GT Bank is the bank. Very customer friendly, No matter your status. The only bank customers are allowed to receive and make calls.
No one will tell you to switch off your phone.
Kudos to GTB
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by willichi(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2009
I bank with zenith and they have been very fine and respectfull to me and my proposers.There is nothing like been treated like a king by your bank or banker, no matter your age.
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by Dube07: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2009
I'll give to GTBank, anyday,anytime!!!

1 Like

Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by namski(m): 2:48am On Dec 27, 2009
I prefer Savannah Bank.
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by sentimentalsoul(m): 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2009
i am currently banking with Gt and zenith bank, as for me I prefer Gtbank in terms of ebanking their services is a big thumbs up, carry go Gtbank na una biko.
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by martinsjay: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2009
GTB na who fit beat you,na you be d best among d banks.zenith check out how GTB dey do der people well no delay.
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by martinsjay: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2009
i go die for you GTB any day any time
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by dan6019(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2009
GTBank na the bank joo, but they should watch it and not allow pride to draw them back
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by kroy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
i think GTB need to watch it.
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by martinsjay: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2009
i give it to GTBank,@namski i no sure say you well and you need to check your brain cos NL guys no get chain for you.
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by namski(m): 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2009
martinsjay:

i give it to GTBank,@namski i no sure say you well and you need to check your brain cos NL guys no get chain for you.

Ewu Hausa!!!
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by AyoolaAA: 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2010
its true that zenith ladies look down on people but they are very effective and have good network and their IT is just superb. GTB is equallly good i operate both accounts but they can be very confusing and they just make every transaction long thing abeg GIVE IT UP FOR ZENITH bank.
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by MaiSuya(m): 12:31am On Nov 06, 2010
GTB ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Their ATM service and of the customer service, which everyone seems to be testifying to, has to be one of the best in the country.

Those guys dey try sha. . .
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by ajikemamat: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
I give it all to GTB, zenith shakara too much.
Re: GTBank Vs Zenith Bank by seunlayi(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2014
I see, this was years back. Now, gtb has gone below expectations, lack of customer care, delay posting deposit,....... Zenith bank is now better than them.
Just because of the zero balance, that is why many still bank with them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masters In Project Management At Unilag Or Pmp Certified? / Professional Courses Suitable For A Microbiologist / Nigerian Army Promotes 6,199 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.