Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

I Got A Job On Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job On Nairaland (18838 Views)

2 Simple And Smart Strategies To Get A Job On Linkedin / How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
its not been easy since i quit my customer service job at ibadan last year to pursue a career in IT.
i completed my ccna training here in Abuja around September last year and saw an advert on a job thread for a technical role in an IT firm..
i applied, was interviewed last week Monday, got the job on Saturday, collected my appointment letter yesterday, resuming next week...
thanks MsSteph, thanks ammyluv2002, i owe u a pack of domino's pizza

God bless this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1257507/post-abuja-jobs-here

finally nairaland did something good for me after all the ban i have chop ni grin cheesy grin cheesy

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by EasyMind(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Congrats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
EasyMind:
Congrats
thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by aroo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Congratulations

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by marybiyi: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
How I wish everyone that secured a job tru dis forum could come out like this and testify.

Good one bro.
I pray God pick my calls soon

21 Likes

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Jglad(f): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Congratulations... More Testimonies to come

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by brilly63(f): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
God will do it for me

3 Likes

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Vizzim: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Big congrats bro.. I tap into ur blessing. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Phunkyposh(f): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
congrats oooo biko. share pizza reach here.

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
aroo:
Congratulations
Thank you
marybiyi:
How I wish everyone that secured a job tru dis forum could come out like this and testify.

Good one bro.
He will pick it.. don't give up
Jglad:
Congratulations...
More Testimonies to come
Thanks.. amen
brilly63:
God will do it for me
Amen
Vizzim:
Big congrats bro.. I tap into ur blessing. grin
Thanks
Phunkyposh:
congrats oooo biko. share pizza reach here.
Lol.. thanks
Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Congratulations

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Cutie09(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Congratulation more to come happy for you man

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by KINGTELLER: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
So what should we now do praise Nairaland or its moderator, I beg next agenda ? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by MrHighSea: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by josephine123: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
wow
Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by kidman96(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by sankky: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
Another Government propaganda. A Government that is launching an economic programme 20 months after gaining power cannot be a serious one. A govt that retains a grass cutter as SGF cannot be serious. A Government that takes credit for a bumper harvest that was based on the good work of a previous administration(kudos to Dr Adesina) cannot be serious. A Government that mismanaged the power sector reforms cannot be serious. A Government that totally messed up the foreign exchange policy it inherited and now gave the country over 8 foreign exchange rates cannot be serious. A Govt that did not take time to understand the basis for the TSA and rushed into its full implementation with consequential negative impact on the economy cannot be serious. A Govt that thinks a spurious victory over boko haram means the country is now secure when other security challenges have overcome the country cannot be serious and should not be taken seriously. A President that cannot declare his assets fully and get his Ministers to do the same based on his electoral promises cannot be serious. A Govt that has failed in putting together a sound budget for two consecutive years cannot be serious. A govt that has not kept even one electoral promise cannot be serious. A govt that continues to rely on propaganda instead of developing clear policies that will drive the economy of the country cannot be serious. I can go on endlessly with so many facts that shows how clueless this Government is but will digress at this point to face the business of the day. Those who still believe that this Government will bring about the change they desire, i wish you Goodluck!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by armadeo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wow.

Nairaland really has blessed some.

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
sankky:
Another Government propaganda. A Government that is launching an economic programme 20 months after gaining power cannot be a serious one. A govt that retains a grass cutter as SGF cannot be serious. A Government that takes credit for a bumper harvest that was based on the good work of a previous administration(kudos to Dr Adesina) cannot be serious. A Government that mismanaged the power sector reforms cannot be serious. A Government that totally messed up the foreign exchange policy it inherited and now gave the country over 8 foreign exchange rates cannot be serious. A Govt that did not take time to understand the basis for the TSA and rushed into its full implementation with consequential negative impact on the economy cannot be serious. A Govt that thinks a spurious victory over boko haram means the country is now secure when other security challenges have overcome the country cannot be serious and should not be taken seriously. A President that cannot declare his assets fully and get his Ministers to do the same based on his electoral promises cannot be serious. A Govt that has failed in putting together a sound budget for two consecutive years cannot be serious. A govt that has not kept even one electoral promise cannot be serious. A govt that continues to rely on propaganda instead of developing clear policies that will drive the economy of the country cannot be serious. I can go on endlessly with so many facts that shows how clueless this Government is but will digress at this point to face the business of the day. Those who still believe that this Government will bring about the change they desire, i wish you Goodluck!!!!!

Huh??
Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Iseoluwani: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thank God your own z not like the pic below

Meanwhile I sell rabbits
Iseoluwani farms Ibadan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by dessz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
k, wow nairaland posted a useful topic in FP.

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by SexyNairalander: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
booked
Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by sEGXY2(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
I tap into your anointing

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
aikluck007:
its not been easy since i quit my customer service job at ibadan last year to pursue a career in IT.
i completed my ccna training here in Abuja around September last year and saw an advert on a job thread for a technical role in an IT firm..
i applied, was interviewed last week Monday, got the job on Saturday, collected my appointment letter yesterday, resuming next week...

finally nairaland did something good for me after all the ban i have chop ni grin cheesy grin cheesy
too early to celebrate when you never even resume!

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by jackie35(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
aikluck007:

Congratulations oooooo, tiwa na a de o

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Damilare5882(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
Meanwhile ..#enoughisenough

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by WILLYBABS(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
delishpot:

God will pick it. A stranger. A woman will be the tool God would use. When it happens, you send me MTN credit to say thanks cool
how abt my own? lol
Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by delishpot: 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
marybiyi:

Good one bro.

God will pick it. A stranger. A woman will be the tool God would use. When it happens, you send me MTN credit to say thanks cool

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by amiibaby(f): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Good news atlast

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Iseoluwani: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
hilaomo:
too early to celebrate when you never even resume!

We can sight your type

Haters

Op, u better avoid this kin people

1 Like

Re: I Got A Job On Nairaland by Championlaw200(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Congratulations oooooooo.... God do my own for me tooo oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message / How Did Your First Bank Aptitude Test Go. / Can One Do Customer's Service Job Remotely From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.